Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eternal Love - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Dari looked over his shoulder, and nodded to Telken

-"I just want my family to be safe.. And I know that me and Kase will be able to fight him off together.."-

He looked away again, and went back to packing, speaking low so Kat wouldnt hear

-"Take good care of her.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:03 pm

Telken finished up making backpacks for each of them, minus the things Darissar had gotten together, and glanced over at Katsura. She was getting a bag together of things for Misha. A few toys, food, clothes and small blankets. Telken nodded and said quietly.

"I hope so Darissar...and I will...I'll give my life if I have too..."

Kat had better hearing then they thought and as she finished getting Misha's things ready she was fighting back tears. Mr. Bias was being so nice to her and she was so scared of losing Darissar. She only had just gotten him back and already they were parting again.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Dari sat the bag down, and walked over to Kat, sitting beside her and hugged her closely, kissing her cheek and shoulder, then whispered

-"It'll be okay.. Really.. We just.. have to do this"-

A silver ring sat on his finger with some elvish markings, and he pulled it off, gently taking her hand, and sliding it on her ring finger, he whispered even quieter

-"We're going to be just fine.."-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Telken hefted the bags for Kase and quietly left the house to talk to her and letting them be alone. Katsura glanced at him but then looked down at the ring. Her cheeks blushed slowly despite the cold that seeped into her skin.

~"Promise me...that I'll see you again...in Darkshire...Promise me Darissar..."~

Her hand closed, as if were her fingers straight the ring might fly off and she looked up for her eyes to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 pm

His hand moved to her cheek to slowly brush along it, and he stared deeply into her eyes

"I swear I'll see you again at Darkshire.."-

His hand rested on her shoulder, and he leaned down to softly kiss her

----

Kase wasnt able to sleep much, as Misha was still playing with Gabels whiskers. The saber just layed there not caring, until she accidently pulled one out and he yelped and rushed behind kase, who started giggling

"I told you not to let her do that.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:40 am

Her eyes closed as she kissed him back. All of her fear and worry slipping away to love and trust as her hands moved around his neck to kiss him deeper still Her cheeks blushed and a small moan escaped her lips but she didn't dare break this one kiss...

~---~

Telken walked over to the stables, and grinned as Gabel leaped behind Kase. Once he got close, he set down Kase's bag and unknowingly repeated Kase's comment.

"You shouldn't let her to that..."

He then smiled a bit to Kase.

"You and Darissar will be traveling with Gabel and Tyndar. Miss D'Moto, Misha, Thooghun and myself will be traveling a different way. I got your things ready to go and they're uhm...saying their goodbyes."

He tried to catch Misha's eye and give her a big over the top fatherly smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:01 am

Dari held her closer as they kissed, a chill running through his spine from her touch but he didnt mind at all, and very slowly pulled away, his hand still stroking her cheek, as he whispered

"I love you.. please.. be safe.."

----

Kase nodded a little, not asking questions as to why they decided to do the groups like that. She stood, and handed Misha over to Telken

"She needs some time with her father anyways"

She said with a smile, then looked down at Gabel, and then Tyndar

"And you two be good.. Telken and Kat will not need to babysit you two as well right?"

Gabel seemed to nod slightly
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 am

Telken took Misha and smiled broadly at her, despite his eyes looking a little sad. The baby saw it but she seemed to be happy with pretending everything was alright. Telk held her close and looked to Kase.

"Actually, Love, they're going with you. To keep an eye on you both since Misha won't be there to keep you and Darissar safe."

He nodded and Tyndar stood looking towards the house as she realized the dark smelling one was now in her charge.

~---~

Katsura kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see him walk away. She turned and kissed his hand before tilting her head downwards and whispering.

~"I love you too...you should hurry Dari..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am

Kase shook her head

"Me and Dari should travel alone."

She looked at Telken, her eyes obviously having tears in them even past her smile

".. Just.. Incase.."

--

Dari hugged her again, shaking as he held back tears, taking a deep breath as he buried his face into her hair, as if trying to be able to smell her scent for the whole time until they were together again.

Finally he let her go, grabbing a nearby bag and going up, not looking back, knowing it was just too hard.

He looked at Kase as he could see her, and nodded silently
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:52 pm

Telken shifted Misha so she was in one are, and then he grabbed Kase in a one armed hug. He pulled her as close as he could and he whispered softly into her ear.

"We're linked again my love...each night you sleep we'll be in the cherry orchard together...take good care of Darissar..."

He closed his eyes and drew his head back just enough so he could kiss her deeply and passionately before whispering again.

"I love you, Kasengae...be safe..."

~--~

Try as Kat might, she couldn't keep herself from sitting on the bed and crying quietly. The touch of her love was like a ghost's fingers on her skin and it made her tremble slightly. She was terrified again with him gone already, and she hugged her stomach to try and calm herself before Mr. Bias returned.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Kase kissed him back, the tears she had been fighting back now rolling down her cheeks, then she gently kissed Misha's cheek, whispering something in elvish to her quietly, before standing and looking at Telken, taking a deep breath

"Forget about what faces us.. think of when we wed.. "

She smiled more, before walking past. Gabel went to follow, but she shook her head

"I want you to stay with them.. You too Tyndar.."

She then walked over to Darissar, who handed her a bag, which she put onto her back

"Lets go.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Telken turned slowly. He didn't cry. He just couldn't let himself. Misha was whimpering a little and sniffling but he felt the only thing keeping the baby from crying out to her mother...was her father's warm smile. As bright a his eyes were, and how warm the smile. Kase could feel part of Telk's heart left with her as she walked away.

Gabel and Tyndar sat down on either side of him. Neither feline was too happy at watching the pair walk off alone but they made no more move to follow. Telken took a deep breath and whispered to Misha.

"Your mother is far braver and stronger than I am little one...she gives us all strength...and hope..."

The little girl made and odd but comforting cooing noise and nuzzled her father's chest as he turned and made way for the house.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:50 am

Kase and Dari walked along the side of the mountain, trying to stay out of the water, until they found the ramp that led back up to the main land, and as they got there, they looked around. It was coming up on nightfall. They nodded silently to eachother, and they both took off running towards the Wetlands of Menethil.

Through the swamps and into the cold lands of Ironforge, running past the orcs that held the paths between, until they got to the friendly Dwarves did they slow down a bit, and simply started walking.

Kase looked around at the snowy areas, their breath hung heavy in the air as they walked, but still quickly.

She felt the cold metal of her mail armor start to freeze, but she didnt seem to care, just wanting to get to the tram and get to Stormwind.

Dari didnt mind the cold at all, if anything.. it reminded him of Kat, so he embraced it, not even a single chill running down his spine.

Finally they got to the huge dwarven city of Ironforge, and they didnt even glance at anyone, they just made their way straight to the Tram and got on, several other people getting in as well to travel to the human city.

Upon arriving at Stormwind, Dari took several deep breaths. The things the demons had made him do to these people.. He knew if anyone recognized him, they would throw him into the stockades. He pulled out some clothes he had packed, covering himself, his face as well, in black.

Kase nodded and they walked through Stormwind casually, to the gates and through the forests of Elwynn, but as they got to the border , and went to walk through the river, Dari began to cough, gripping tightly at his chest. Within a moment Kase was hugging him, whispering to him to be strong, to not give in, they were so close.. Just think about Kat.

The name almost immediately calmed him, as he nodded to his mother, and they continued.The demon was speaking to him, but he tried so hard to fight off the voice. He just wanted to see Kat.. he thought of her voice instead, her face.. Their child.

He rubbed the spot his ring had been. He got that ring from his father when he was just a boy, he had never taken it off, yet when he gave it to Kat, he didnt even need to think on it.

The two tired elves got to the Darkshire inn, and got 2 rooms, so they could have their privacy when the other two arrived.

Kase almost instantly fell onto the bed and asleep, but Dari just sat on the bed, staring at the steps, waiting to see her fair skin, her soft hair.. waiting to smell her sweet scent
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:37 pm

Telken and Katsura didn't talk much, try as Telk might to ask her all sorts of things. She usually only gave him small answers as they got everything together and mounted the sabers. He continued talking as they made their way away from the small home. He glanced back sadly, missing it already.

Misha slept quietly in his arms as they too made their way to Menethil, however Telken decided they'd take the boat to Theramore and take a more direct way to Stormwind. Telken asked all about Kat, and learned how she met Darissar, though she wouldn't talk about why she seemed to keep her wrists always covered. He didn't press.

Misha didn't like the boat ride at all. She kept getting sick, as did Tyndar...and Katsura. Telken and Gabel did their best for them, Telken never seemed to mine getting his robes ruined by his daughter and was more than relieved when they finally got to land again and she felt better almost immediately.

They decided to stay the night before moving on. Telken only hinting and winking at how they'd get to Stormwind. They all spent the afternoon playing with Misha in the grass before settling in for the night. The next morning they entered the tallest tower and while he blushed and seemed oddly nervous, Telken asked Jaina Proudmoore to port them to Stormwind.

Kat noted the strange reaction from Mr. Bias and how much more he blushed when Jaina remembered him from the time he spent helping Theramore and gladly ported them to Stormwind.

Jaina seemed obvious to the strangeness in Telken and soon enough they were blinking and standing just outside the gates to Stormwind. Tyndar looked throughly unhappy at the magic, and Gabel poked fun at her as they chased each other around. Telken smiled and looked around Elwynn forest as they walked towards Darkshire. He continued talking away about various adventures he had in those lands and secretly Katsura was getting tired of hearing his voice.

He grew quiet however, once they entered the road in Duskwood. Misha fussed unhappily and scared in Kat's arms, but she grew quiet as Kat handed her to Telken. They didn't speak at all as they followed the road and entered the small down of Darkshire. Telk secretly hoped Suki would be there waiting for them...somehow just knowing they'd be there...but there was no sign of her.

So they slipped into the Inn and asked about a room. The innkeeper smiled at them and she barely had the words 'Friends have been wai-' before Katsura was rushing up the stairs. Telken chuckled and explained a little to the Innkeeper who smiled understandingly.

Telken went up the stairs and stopped as he saw Katsura standing just outside the room, staring through the doorway at Darissar with happy tears in her eyes. The sabers were outside, chasing each other around in the gloom and sniffing everything they came across.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Dari heard footsteps rushing up to the room, and once they stopped, he looked up to see Kat. Stumbling out of the bed he quickly rushed over and hugged her tightly, wrapping her up in his arms as he kissed her, not even wasting a moment to say hello.

Kase stood up and saw Telken, and smiled at him, walking over gracefully and hugged him and Misha, kissing him for a moment, before kissing her cheek.

"Im glad we all made it safely.."

[i]She looked back at Darissar and Kat, Dari not daring to break the kiss or the hug, missing her so badly even though it had only been a day or so. She grinned and walked over to her room to give them privacy, and sat down on the bed, pointing to a nearby crib the innkeeper had let them use
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Kat's lips were almost hot, while the rest of her body was ice cold. She threw her arms around Dari's neck and kissed him back, not daring to let him go even if he wanted too. Her tail coiled about his leg and she felt tears crystallize on her cheeks.

With a warm smile, Telken hugged Kase tightly and laughed a bit as Misha let out a small happy cry at the kisses from Kase. He followed hr into the other room, but before he could set Misha down in the crib, she did a good job at launching herself towards her mother's arms instead of the crib. Again Telken chuckled and sat next to Kase, letting Misha squirm her way into Kase's lap.

"Guess she missed you a little bit..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Kase smiled, and hugged Misha closely, pulling her legs up onto the bed so she could face Misha towards her and rest her against her legs.

She then looked at Telken, and smiled softly at him

"Im surprised it all went so well.. Dari.. Had a moment but it was straightened out."

She felt a chill run up her spine

"But the whole time I still felt watched.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 pm

Telken nodded, smiling a bit as well. He scooted up no the bed and laid back with his hands under his head.

"I was really worried about you two...but we made it fine as well...took a bit of a shortcut actually..."

He blushed slightly at that comment but kept talking.

"I...wasn't sure if we were watched...I guess I was talking too much..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Kase nodded a bit, Misha playing with her fingers as she looked at Telk.

"We can look for Suki soon too.. but maybe once those two get to sleep, Id like to let them rest"

She slowly stroked Mishas cheek, as she yawned

"And maybe push the crib into their room.. Then we can drag Tyndar and Gabel with us."

---

Dari finally broke the kiss, but still held her closely, and rested his chin on her shoulder, rubbing her back

-"Im glad you're okay.."-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Telken smiled a bit and closed his eyes. He liked the idea of wandering around, just him and Kase while looking for Suki. For the first time he hoped it'd take them awhile to find her.

"That's a good plan...we should take advantage of having two babysitters while we can..."

He grinned and winked at Misha.

"Not that we'd need two of course...as well behaved as she is..."

~--~

Kat pulled back, just enough so she could look into his eyes and smile.

~"As I'm glad you are too...the trip was...very...boring...Mr. Bias never stopped talking...are you alright? Did anything happen?"~

She bit her stopp hot lips worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:28 pm

He shook his head a bit, not wanting to worry her with the small problem as they entered Duskwood. He just held her tightly, and moved over to the bed

-"Lets rest while we can.. Im exhausted.. She wouldnt let me take a break on our trip"-

---

Kase nodded, and hugged Misha closely, closing her eyes for several moments, before handing her over to Telken

"Im going to make sure Gabel and Tyndar arent causing troubles.."

She went down the stairs and outside, seeing Gabel sleeping on his back, his paws limply in the air, in the dried up fountain, which just made her giggle
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:10 pm

She hardly would disagree to that, she moved with him and laid beside him. She pressed herself close to him and closed her eyes as she nuzzled his chest.

~"That seems unmotherly of her..."~

There was a tone of jest in her voice.

~---~

Telken nodded and picked up Misha. He laid her down on his chest and smiled at her. She had been awake for most of their trip to Darkshire and was looking very sleepy. He hummed quietly until she fell asleep, drooling a little on his chest. Smiling all the more he picked her up and set her in the crib, which he quietly wheeled just outside the next room and poked his head in and asked quietly.

"Would you two mind watching her as she sleeps?"

~--~
Tyndar in the middle of the path, just watched Gabel seeming somewhat interested but mostly just looking annoyed at the silly feline's actions.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Dari shook his head quickly

-"I did too much damage in Elwynn.. She didnt want.. it to.."-

He jumped slightly at hearing Telkens voice, and nodded to him, saying quietly

-"Of course.."-

He still didnt move though, he held Kat close as he could, her skin, the feel, her scent, all of it just making him so calm.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:50 pm

Kat jumped a bit too, though she had gotten use to Mr. Bias' voice by then. She watched Telken push the crib in, smile at them before slipping out of the room. She looked back to Darissar, almost asking him to finish what he was saying but decided to ask instead...

~"What do you think our child will be like..."~

~---~

Telken went downstairs and nodded to the innkeeper and went outside to find Kase giggling at Gabel. He walked up and tilted his head slightly.

"He's just a kitten isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:56 am

"You would think so"

She said smiling. She moved her fingers to her lips, and let out a sharp whistle. The cat suddenly jumped to his feet, growling, but then realized he had been sleeping, and sat down to look at Kase, letting out a large yawn

"Lets go"

---

Dari smiled at her question, and moved his hand to slowly stroke her cheek

"I think hes going to be very strong.. Probably with your magic.."

He gently took her hand, kissing the back of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next