Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Eternal Love - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 am

Telken chuckled at the saber and looked to Tyndar. She bowed her head slightly and he bowed his in return. She stood and stretched, and gave Gabel a slight playful glare before moving to Telken's side.

"Ever since her change...I've been having a hard time sensing Suki...what about you, love?"

~---~

Kat grinned a bit playfully and took her hand away from his and poked his stomach gently.

~"Who said it was going to be a little boy...maybe she'll be a powerful warrior girl like her daddy..."~

A grin played about her lips as she bit her tongue a little.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 am

He smiled at her, and said low

-"Telken spoke a lot to you and didnt tell you? He said its going to be a boy.. Im not sure how he knows, but I have a feeling he's right.."-

-----

Kase shook her head, but remembered the waterfall, wondering if she was there

"Follow me.."

She began to walk, with Gabel on one side of her. Duskwood always gave her an uneasy feeling, but it was also quite calm
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:11 pm

Katsura blushed slightly and bit her lip. She whispered in admission...

~"He talked...a lot...I...stopped listening after awhile...m-maybe I missed him saying it..."~

Her eyes looked up to his again, looking deeply into them.

~"But...a little boy? Really?...A son..."~

She smiled just a little bit more.

~---~

Telk nodded and moved to Kase's free side. Tyndar followed next to his free side and kept tossing glares at Gabel and occasionally a low growl. Just trying to tease him a bit.

~---~

A light breeze passed through the small secluded stream by the waterfall. A fully robed person stood at the edge of the stream, looking up at the water as it fell from much higher. Suki shuddered slightly feeling the breeze even though her robes were thick and it covered her whole body.

She even wore a mask over her face to keep out the sensations the world caused her. That was the reason too she had hid herself away from others. It was far to easy for her to get touched and lose herself to someone. She felt tears come to her eyes, remembering how she tried to live normally but found herself laying with someone she didn't know.

She felt so ashamed of herself for being a slave to whatever was done to her. She didn't understand it. She couldn't try to study it. She was helpless. So she fashioned unremarkable robes and veil and moved to Darkshire. Very few people knew her or cared to try and the innkeeper was nice enough to bring her food every evening.

She lived by the stream, where no one would bother her and if she did get lost to her new body's whims, she'd be alone to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Kase's hand moved down to take Telkens as they walked, squeezing it gently, her other hand moving on Gabels back, gently petting him.

They got to the pathway, following it around, and even from far off, she could hear the water. She knew they were close, and continued

"She.. Will hopefully be up there"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Telken paused on the pathway, holding her hand a bit tighter as he caught sight of the veiled person. His eyes had roamed over the road and he nodded to her. As they saw the waterfall he smiled a bit, but it was lost once he saw her.

He wasn't completely sure it was her, but deep in his heart he knew. He hadn't known how to help her...and Suki told him she wanted to deal with it on her own. Still it broke his heart not to be able to understand...

"...Maybe it would be better if we didn't speak to her...I've been gone for so long..."

His voice was uncharacteristically nervous and lacking in self-confidence.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Kase shook her head. They came that far to see her, she wasnt about to stop. She pulled him up the hill a bit more. Gabel growled protectively but Kase moved her hand onto his back again to quiet him. She spoke softly

"..Suki.."

She then let go of his hand, and very slowly walked towards her
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Telken lagged behind as Tyndar sat next to Gabel, looking as serious as ever. Suki's masked face turned at the sound of her name and her eyes could be seen blinking. The young girl turned slowly but took a small step back, unsure of who it was at first but she slowly blinked again seeing it was Kase. She ran a few steps closer but stopped just short of hugging her.

<"Miss Kase! W-what are yo doing here?">

Suki's eyes smiled for her covered lips.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Kase smiled at her.

"We came.. to see you.."

She looked over her shoulder, at Telken and the two felines.

"Theres been a lot going on lately, and.. Telk was getting very nervous, wanted to make sure you were okay and such.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Suki's eyes got a little wider as she looked past Kase and saw Telken, who was still looking nervous. Despite the shivers it ran along her back, Suki worked her hands together a little nervously herself. Telken slowly walked over to stand next to Kase.

"Hello Suki...are you...uhm...well?"

She nodded a little, she hadn't been well since she was changed but she was better than she had been. She just didn't know how to tell him that.

<"Yes, Father...">

She looked at him then back to Kase, unsure of what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Kase looked between them, gently squeezing Telks hand for support

"I'll leave you two be.."

She looked towards the sabers, who came over to her, as she walked along the waters side, before sitting down, not too close, but still not too far.

Gabel layed at her right side, resting his head into her lap as she slowly pet him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:45 pm

Tyndar followed Gabel, but her eyes were firmly on Telken and Suki. Telken looked after Kase, clearly wishing she had stayed but he looked to Suki and genuinely smiled a little.

"It's good to er...see you sort of...have you been living out here?"

Suki nodded a little. She looked stiff in her robes, but it was more being respectful to her father. She had grown up and matured greatly in the time she'd come to Azeroth but mostly she came to realize that no matter how much she hated her father and how far she ran away from him...he had always loved her and did his best to help her.

<"Hai...the innkeeper brings me food each night...before the tavern gets busy...I am sorry I could not stay in our house...I...could not...">

Telken smiled a bit and nodded.

"It's alright...I'm just glad to see you doing alright...part...of the reason we've come is...well...Kase and I are...going to get married. Everything with the demon is getting worse...and we've managed to stall things for awhile...and just...do it. But I couldn't...without you being there...if you want to that is..."

Suki opened and closed her mouth a few times, unsure of what to see but moved very much by her father's words. The feeling of her smile and the few tears that slipped down her cheeks made her whimper a little.

"I...I'd love to Father...it would be an honor...to be there..."

Telken almost instantly smiled and nodded. He was clearly excited now and looked over to Kase and called out.

"She said she'd come!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Kase smiled widely

"Thank you Suki!"

Gabel jumped as she yelled out, as he had almost fallen asleep, and let out a low grunt as he rested his head back down.

She smiled and looked over at Tyndar

"This.. will be a nice thing to have happen.. with all the bad thats been happening.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Tyndar's ears perked at Kase and tilted her head, the odd the thing did when she was mimicking a human smile. While she had Kase's attention, she slapped her paw onto Gabel's tail, just to scare him.

Telken looked very close to hugging Suki, and he could see in her eyes how badly she wanted to hug him too, but they only stepped a little closer, not touching. He lowered his voice.

"I'd never marry her if I didn't know you'd approve Daughter..."

He couldn't see, but Suki blushed with just how important she was to him. It always made her pause.

<"S-she is very kind...a-and strong...Mother would have liked her...">

She was scared this would offend Telken in some way but he merely smiled, grateful for her approval.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:19 am

Gabel jumped with a yelp, growling low but Kase giggled and hugged his head a bit closer

"You two be good.. This is one of the few moments we get to relax.."

She layed on her back, leaning her legs crossed so Gabel could keep his head rested there. The sound of the waterfall, the slight breeze rusting through the leaves, she couldnt help but just smile and close her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 pm

"Your mother approved of everyone...she always had faith in the lowest people...but come...sit with us..."

Telken motioned to Kase and where Tyndar was looking innocently at Kase like she had done nothing. Suki just nodded a little to her father and them went over to join Kase. Telken sat down next to her and scratched Gabel's head gently.

Suki followed quietly and very slowly and gently sat on her knees, resting her hands in her lap. She sat very still, not wishing to start feeling to sensations while around her father. A thought crossed Suki's mind and she very slowly turned her masked head to look at Telken and Kase.

<"Is Misha well? Where is she?">

Telken smiled a bit and looked over at Kase.

"Happy to have bother her parents with her at last...Shes at the inn with Darissar and his...what is she? Girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Kase smiled and nodded

"Seems that way.. He didnt really specify.. But now that they're having a child.. I wonder if hes going to plan anything more.."

She slowly pet Gabels head, just watched the water

"Im just glad he can finally rest.. "
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Telken nodded in agreement.

"His love for her sure seems to give him strength he never had before...I'm glad for it."

Suki remained quiet, at least until Telken gave her a questioning look. He couldn't see it but she blushed and shook her head quickly.

<"No, Father...">

Telken smirked a bit and looked to the water.

"It would be nice to have a bigger family..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Kase smirked a bit and looked at him

"I think you have enough children, with these two included of course"

She said, pointing to the sabers. Gable was poking Tyndar with his tail, trying to rile her up, but once Kase looked at him, he stopped and she smiled

"Need to babysit them.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:26 pm

"I suppose so, love, sure wouldn't mind-...er...nevermind..."

Telken blushed deeply at whatever his thought was. Suki did too and decided studying the waterfalls would be a very good idea and turned her head to do so.

Tyndar's fur was slowly starting to ride on the back of her neck from Gabel poking her. She growled slightly before Kase put a stop to it. Once she looked away, Tyndar slapped his tail rather hard...but without her claws.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:22 am

Gabel yelped and quickly moved in front of Kase, where his tail lay safely at his side. Kase grinned and looked at Tyndar

"Be nice now.."

She felt his paw where it was wrapped, and took it off, so that he could move it around a bit while they were relaxing

"More children would be nice after this is all sorted out"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:40 am

Tyndar's ears lowered and she laid down looking guilty. Telken smirked at her and she gave him a look of 'Don't you even think it'. As he had that twinkle in his eye thinking about saber cubs, but he didn't say anything about that.

"Speaking of...Suki...how is Jirokin?"

Suki's shoulders slumped very slightly as she looked at the water and spoke sadly.

<"He is missing me and I him. Mrs. Hawke is watching him still...she brings him here when she is able...">

Telken nodded a little, looking a bit sad himself but he forced a little smile.

"We'll have another little one running around soon...part dreanei part night elf...I wonder how that will work..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Kase smiled gently, picturing it.

"Hopefully with either 2 feet or 2 hooves.. otherwise the poor thing will just be confused.."

She giggled softly, not ever imagining Dari with a child of his own. But here he was, a soon to be father

"Im glad someone finally got him to settle down.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Telken started laughing at the image of a full grown Darissar with one hoof and one foot walking around in circles. Suki giggled very quietly before asking Kase.

<"Who is the one who has captured Mr. Darissar's heart?">
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:53 am

"A young Draenei.. Katsura. Shes a very nice girl from what Ive seen of her, and obviously Darissar has fallen head over heels for her.

Which is really nice to see.. I want lots of grand children"

She said with a wink to Telken

"I think Im addicted to children.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:55 am

Kase's comment made Suki blush beneath her mask deeply but she didn't say anything. Telken laughed and smirked up at his love.

"Me too...but why only grand-children? Misha needs a big brother closer to her age to watch out for her...I mean she has Jirokin but he's her ...nephew I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-
Jump to: