Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eternal Love - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:39 am

Kase smiled a bit more

"She'll have a big brother.. When their child is born."

Slowly Kase layed down on her side, onto Gabel, resting her head on his back. He just opened his eyes to see who it was, before resting his head back down to go back to sleep.

---

Dari wasnt able to sleep long, he woke up just from Kat's scent, her being so close.. He didnt want to sleep. He just wanted to watch her. His hand slowly rubbed her back under her shirt, as his face rested right in front of hers
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Telken smiled as he watched his love rest and smiled to Suki saying quietly.

"I want to let them rest...and I need to go into Stormwind to find someone to marry us...would you like to come along?"

His smile never faded as Suki slowly shook her head.

<"...I would like to rest if I could, Father...and I do not like the big city...">

He nodded to his first daughter and started to reach out to touch her shoulder but stopped himself a few inches away. His smile became a little sad but he got up, kissed Kase on the cheek and motioned for Tyndar to follow him.

Suki waved weakly at her father as he left. She desperately wanted to hug him and feel safe in his arms like she used too...but now it would make things very wrong...She shivered slightly and looked at Kase. Some little part of her wished Kasengae was really her mother. She was strong and kind and gentle..

Shivering just a little again, dismissing thoughts of laying close to Kase. she just sat and watched the water in silence.

~---~

Katsura slept quietly and deeply. She always did when so close to Darissar. Her hand had found his and pulled it to rest on her stomach without even waking up. She dreamed peacefully of Darissar and their children. Some like her some like him and all of them happy and warm and safe.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Dari smiled a bit, squeezing her hand and slowly rubbed her stomach a little, kissing her nose gently.

-----

As Telk kissed her cheek she smiled, and after he left, she looked over at Suki, then sat up

"So.. Suki.."

It had been a while since she had seen her, she didnt know what had happened

"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Kat's nose scrunched up a bit and she giggled, the Darissar in her dream having done the same thing at the same time. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled...then yawned in his face and blushed tilting her head down and whispering.

~"S-sorry..."~

~--~

Suki blushed slightly and looked at Kase. She remembered the only reason she was still alive was because Kase had found her and gave her hope after she was changed.

<"V-very Lonely...a-and scared...and ashamed...">

She admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:24 am

He laughed quietly, kissing her gently

-"Its quite alright.."-

His fingers were still gently rubbing her stomach, as he kissed her nose again.

---

Kase nodded slowly. Gabel looked at her slightly confused, but Kase just pat his head

"Its okay.. But you need to face it head on Suki. You cant live your life hiding like this."

Gabel walked over to Suki, and sniffed her, unsure of why she was covered
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 am

Katsura scrunched her nose and smiles sleepily at him as she tried to stay awake.

~"Dari...stooopp..."~

She playfully whined, just teasing him, feeling so happy and lost in it. Her mind had forgotten all of it's troubles for the moment. her heart so content being so close to him, that it kept the darkness at bay for her as well.

~---~

Suki tilted her head downward, her voice was soft and it sounded like she would cry in any moment. it was so vastly different than the commanding and treacherous voice it had once been many years ago.

<"M-Miss Kase...anytime someone touches me...I...c-cannot stop myself...so many times now I have...found myself next to a person I did not know...naked and ashamed...">
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:58 am

Dari smiled more, hugging her closer, and whispered

-"Sleep.. my angel.."-

He kissed her head, resting his on hers

--

Kase nodded slowly, her eyes looking a bit concerned, but she wasnt sure what to say.

"Suki.. This.. change. Just.. Try to face it. Youre not alone.. Youre running from it, and its getting worse.."

She wasnt sure what else she could do but offer advise

"You're practically a daughter to me Suki.. I wont see you live like this.."

She said, looking around at the secluded area
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:24 am

Katsura closed her eyes again, sleep tugging at her but she stayed awake listening to his heartbeat. She tried hard not to let the thoughts come to her mind, but slowly she started to wonder what the demon would do to her now that she was pregnant...

~---~

Suki's face flushed considerably at Kase's words. She opened her mouth several times to speak but she found no words. She even felt tears pool in her eyes. She bit her lip rather hard but suddenly moved to hug Kase tightly. She moaned a little but was soon sobbing and clinging to the woman as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:51 am

Kase blinked, Gabel suddenly springing to his feet at the movement, but then just sat down as Kase hugged her back

"shh.. Its okay.."

She whispered quietly to her

"We'll figure out something"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Telken rode hard to Stormwind, eager to see the city better and to find the things he sought after most. He visited the old home first. Someone had broken in and searched through everything. He almost cried when he saw most of his books strewn about the floor carelessly, but what bothered him most was the pictures Jirokin had drawn were torn from the walls.

He sighed and gathered up a few of the things that were hidden well enough not to be destroyed and made way for the Cathedral. It didn't take him long to find quite a few priests willing to marry two people, but it was the young bookish priest who had his nose in a book that he asked to marry them.

The boy wasn't much older than Suki, but he was well learned and took a little convincing to marry then and a little more to travel out to Duskwood to do it...and even more still to keep it secret. But Telken was his old charming and friendly self and had the boy agreeing in no time.

When brought up the mention of Rings, Telken merely smiled mysteriously and said it wouldn't be necessary. He already had that planned out. Next he went to visit Filia and Jak and most importantly Jirokin. Little Jiro surprised his grandfather by -running- and all but toppling him over.

Telken had laughed happily at seeing his grandson growing up so quickly but noted slightly with worry the fact he was also starting to look quite a bit more like his father. Telken pushed away his worry and played with Jiro for most of the afternoon, before just enjoying a long stroll back through the city to purchase a few more things they'd need...

~---~

Suki clung to Kase, crying with the occasional moan. She just didn't care how good it felt to be against someone all she wanted and needed to do was cry and be held. She clung to Kase for many minutes before finally quieting down and sniffling through bloodshot eyes.

<"A-after...y-you a-and father are safe f-from the evil that...mm...l-lurks inside...of D-Darissar...I-I'll be a-alright...">
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Kase just continued to hold her, closing her eyes and rubbing her back a bit

"We'll straighten it out soon enough"

---

Dari whispered to Kat

-"Kat.. you awake..?"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Kat tried not to smile...but she did anyway. His voice broke through her thoughts like a hammer smashing through rock. She whispered.

~"Mm...No...ish too comfy to stay awake...next to the man I love..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:16 pm

He smiled more at her, gently taking her hand where his ring still sat, and kissed it.

His hand slowly moved through her hair, and he hugged her closer, whispering

"Well maybe you can answer this in your sleep then.."

His voice was still very soft, very calm

"My love.. will you marry me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Katsura didn't answer, but she pressed closer to him. Her eyes closing tightly as her legs entwined a little more with his and her hand pressed to his cheek. When she whispered finally, her voice was soft and sad.

~"Listen to me Darissar...I swore to myself...I would never be linked to a man again...never to be...used or owned..."~

She pulled away, just a little so her face could look up at his as she softly smiled.

~"I'd rather die then to ever be owned like that by anyone...so please...understand when I say..."~

She trailed off for a moment, so her lips could kiss his tenderly before whispering against them.

~"...I would be lucky...and blessed by the Naaru...to be your wife...Yes...Darissar..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 am

As she was speaking, he was getting a small frown, wanting to say that he didnt want to own her, but then when she finished, his smile came back, and he hugged her closer, kissing her again, but then just moments later, Misha woke from her nap and began to cry.

He smiled at Kat, and whispered

-"I love you.."-

Before moving over her and to Misha's crib, pulling her out and then he sat near Kat, so Misha could lay between them
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:14 am

Katsure smiled and kissed him back before whispering she loved him too. She smiled all the more as he sat Misha down with them and she brought her tail up to poke the baby gently and playfully. Her hands were too busy holding onto her finger were his ring sat.

~"She's so cute..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 am

As usual, Misha became entranced by Kat's tail, trying to grab it as it got near her. Dari smiled a bit more, whispering to her

-"Soon you'll.. basically have a brother to watch out for you"-

He leaned over to kiss Kat again, he was all smiles now, he couldnt wait to tell the others
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Kat by then was laying on her stomach so her tail could freely play with Misha. She smiled quite a bit more and kissed Darissar back and looked over his face. She couldn't help feeling a little strange. Married? Family? She never thought she would ever have those things...not in a hundred...a thousand years...

But one thing was on her mind and she whispered softly.

~"I'm glad your so happy Darissar..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:39 pm

His hand moved to her cheek, to slowly stroke it

-"I am whenever You're around.."-

He was trying to push the thoughts of the demon out of his head, trying not to even think of how he could try to disrupt anything.

---

Gabel's ears perked up, as he heard Misha's crys minutes before. He let out a low grunt, and Kase nodded to him, as he went back towards Darkshire to check on them
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Kat smiled and closed her eyes, happy with his touch and the the feel of Misha sucking on the tip of her tail. Her voice was so soft and quiet it might not have been there at all.

~"As I am...with you..."~

~---~

Tyndar growled quietly as they walked too Darkshire, she smelled Gabel and made and 'rawrgle' noise to Telken. He smiled and shook his head. He was starting to think Tyndar was getting a crush on Gabel, if Sabre's did such things and slipped off her back.

"Go get'm Tyndar...just don't scare him too badly."

The words were barely out of his mouth before Tyndar shot like a bullet towards the small town to start stalking Gabel.

Telken closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, before walking onward. He looked around at the trees and the shadows and thought back on the people he'd lost. He wondered about the ones still living and how they were. Soon enough however, his thoughts turned to the only one that mattered.

He smiled as he entered the village and spotted Tyndar about to spring out of hiding and catch Gabel and he shook his head heading inside of the tavern to see if the kids were still there.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 pm

Gabel was walking towards the inn himself, until he heard the slightest noise from Tyndar, and dashed in just about a second before Telken, nearly knocking over a waitress as he went up the stairs to avoid being pounced.

He tried to stop as he entered the room.. but instead slid and smacked into the base of the bed.

Dari jumped, startled, and sat up quickly, just to see who it was, and slowly shook his head
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Telken toppled against the wall and blinked after Gabel. Tyndar walked slowly in and gave Telk a look of 'I didn't do anything'. The waitress was grumbling about no pets allowed in and Tyndar growled at her. Telken shook his head as the waitress retreated and they both went upstairs to find Gabel, Darissar, Kat and Misha.

"Gabel...you are crazy..."

He said as he poked his head into the room and shot Darissar a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Gabel was standing up, shaking his head clear, as he just sat down at the end of the bed. Dari smirked a bit as he heard Telkens voice, and winked to Kat

-"Welcome back Telken.. Say. If you found a priest for yourself and my mother, how would he or she feel about doing a second wedding?"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Telken gave a glance to Tyndar who walked over and sat down next to Gabel, eying his head and if cat's could, she looked like she was smirking. Telken however tilted his head sideways a bit and looks between the too young people.

"Well, he's pretty young and a little skittish but he seems eager to please, who else did you have in mind?"

~---~

Kat blushed a bit and had to fight from giggling at Gabel and even more so at Darissar. She felt so young and foolish to want to break out in giggles but she was so happy all the same. her hand rested on her stomach as she looked to Darissar.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:46 am

Dari smiled, resting his hand on hers, still looking at Telk

-"You still haven't quite learned my jokes.. I mean us."-

He said, nodding to Kat, who just made him smile all the more from her giggling

-"I want to make this woman my wife.."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum