Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Eternal Love - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am

Telken took his time following and he wasn't sure why. His mind was lost in thinking about how this was the last night things would be this way, yet...would anything really be different? They loved each other so much....he chuckled a little at himself as he made his way upstairs. Nothing would be different other than everyone would know how much they loved each other and how strong their family was.

He smiled as he too, checked in on Darissar and Kat. He saw the scythe laying on the floor so he crept in and moved it to rest against the wall across from the bed. Kat murmured a little in her sleep but was too peaceful against her love to do much else.

Smiling a bit more Telken finally made it to the bed with Kase and settled down next to her and Misha, hugging them both close to him and swiftly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Kase smiled softly as she rested against him, with Misha between them, and closed her eyes as well to rest

---

Amalia sat on the long dried fountain, taking a deep drink from her mug, it greatly reminding her of the Dwarves' drinks out in Hellfire.

Quite a while passed before she heard something.. a voice.. a whisper, something telling her to go outside the town, to go west along the road.

She listened, placing down the mug and began to walk west..
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Two dark and deeply grey eyes were watching Amalia. Ears perked when she stood and a mind pondered why she suddenly rose and started moving away. The body all of this was attached too slowly stood up and padded along in the shadows after her, watching her curiously with a small sense of dread.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:51 pm

As she walked along the road, she heard the voice, yet couldnt quite place who's it was yet. After she was well away from the town, she stopped, as she saw something appear several feet in front of her, dressed in black, her face covered.. Gabane.

Amalia said nothing, did nothing, waited..

Gabane slowly stepped forward, her eyes glowing a deep red

-"Telken wants your sister for the wedding tomorrow, and I will allow there to be peace, I will not intervene, but only, Amalia, if you give me something"-

Amalia still just stared, didnt say anything, waited for this bargain

-"You give yourself to me.. You have given me quite a hassle"-

~"So you want me as a sacrifice?"~

Gabane nodded, but, obviously, it was not her. Amalia sighed deeply, rubbing the back of her head, unsure of what to do
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:00 pm

^"Tch..."^

A noise came from the side of the road as Durion appeared, still in feline form and still looking a bit on the sickly side.

^"That is no bargain. You have regained your life Amalia. Do not give it away so easily."^

The druid slowly stood and walked a circle around Gabane, his eyes never leaving her until he settled down next to Amalia.

^"Be wise Demon. Allow them to have their day at no cost and think of how much more delight you will have in knowing after their day you can torment a newly formed family, instead random associated people."^
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm

Amalia wasnt surprised as Durion came over, but the demon became a bit furious at the intrusion

-"You would do well not to interfere Druid"-

Amalia stepped up between Durion and Gabane

~"Your fight is not with me, I will not die just so they have one less person to help them. Let Gabane be free for a day"~

The demon seemed to snarl behind the mask, and then began to grow.. darkness began to surround her.. but then Amalia acted quickly, her hands engulfing in light and she shot something towards Gabane that made the darkness dissapear, along with Gabane and the demon.

She sighed deeply, and looked at Durion

~"Fun times right?"~
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Durion tilted his head slightly.

^"You should have let him change her."^

His lazy but predatory eyes looked up at Amalia.

^"I could have used the fight..."^

He seemed to smirk slightly, but only for a fraction of a second.

^"He would not have kept his bargain regardless. He would have just used Darissar, or worse the child. You did the right thing."^
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Amalia nodded slowly, and sat down, her plate armor making a slight sound against the stone, and rubbed her face

~"I just hope it goes well tomorrow.. Thats all that matters.."~

She looked at Durion again

~"You been doing okay though?"~
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm

He bristled at the noise a little and glanced at her before looking down the road silently. At least for a few moments.

^"I do not think it will. Something will happen. Though I wish to be wrong."^

He looked away off the road as if hearing something, but mostly just to try and avoid her question.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:38 am

Amalia noticed him trying to avoid her question and didnt press any further on him.

"You should come to the inn and get some food.."

She said, looking him over, noticing how thin he looked

"My treat"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Durion's head slowly turned back and seemed to consider this before slowly standing.

"Very well."

Despite the darkness, the very faint white lines along his body seemed to almost glow, like they were filled with moonlight. As he walked it was clear despite how weak he looked, he had lost none of the feline graze most druids had.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Amalia stood and began to walk with him, looking around the darkened woods, but didnt say anything. As they got to the inn, Gabel's head perked up at the smell of another cat, and began to growl, until he noticed it was no ordinary cat, but a druid, and he rested his head back down.

She sat down in one of the chairs near the fire

"Order whatever you please.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Tyndar only opened an eye to look at Durion before closing it again. Durion walked over to Gabel and looked him over carefully. He could sense Kase's magic working on the large cat so he went into the back and after a minute or two came back out with a large piece of meat in his mouth.

He carried it to the fire and laid it down in front of it before sitting down and extending a claw to poke at it a few times before actually slicing a small piece off and eating it. He then looked to Amalia.

^"...What made you change your mind?"^
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 pm

She smirked a bit at the question, just looking to the fire

"I saw a Paladin, I saw him go deep into the dark magics, go twisted, yet he preached rightousness.."

She looked down at her hands

"I realized I was on the same road as him. I knew I had to change.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Durion cut another piece of the mostly raw meat with his claw and ate it again before looking back at her.

^"It was a girl who made me realize I had to change. The opposite gender has a strange effect on others."^

His ears twitched a few times as he looked back to his meal.

^"I suppose the same could be true about the same gender as well..."^
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 pm

She nodded slowly

"Aye.. That was only the start of it. Then Kase told me about Misha.. I didnt want to be a stranger to the kid. Been a friend of Kase's for so long.."

She yawned and rubbed her face
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Durion's ears twitched again and he slowly lay down with his head on his paws.

^"They will need all of their friends tomorrow."^

He yawned much more dramatically.

^"I am glad you came around. You are a much better person than who you were trying to be."^
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:39 am

Nodding slowly in agreement she smirked

"Aye.."

She closed her eyes, resting back in the chair and rubbing her arms as the chill of the night was coming in.

She said quietly

"I cant let everyone down"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:59 am

Slowly Durion coiled into a half circle, like so many felines before him and nuzzled his nose a bit into his side.

^"The only person you do not have to let down, is yourself. Everyone else will be proud of you, if you do that."^
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:46 pm

Relaxing a bit more, Amalia slowly nodded in agreement.

"I have a feeling, that you should be listening to your own words, Druid"

Slowly she drifted off to sleep, but her hand rested heavily on the handle of her sword
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Durion glanced at the woman in the chair, his ears twitched a few times and he said in a quit purr-like whisper.

^"Were it so easy in my life..."^

He closed his eyes and nuzzled his snout a little more into his side and slept lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-
Jump to: