Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eternal Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:38 am

Telken placed a hand over where the mark should have been on her chest.

"There is more between us and him inside here than if we left...give fate some time..."

He tried to smile at her, but it was a flat smile.

~-----~

Kat grinned slowly, but it was full of sadness.

"Nor am I afraid to kill you and him...He'd want it that way..."

She once more pointed both her hands at him. The water int he air around her becoming snowflakes that fell at her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:42 am

With a low grunt he ran towards her, but his arms didnt seem to listen, and dropped the sword, instead of swinging it at her hands.

He stumbled back and growled

-"Bah.. Love.. Youre both fools.."-

The demon seemed to be getting frustrated at fighting off Darissar, who was holding him back from hurting Kat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:54 am

Katsura lowered only one of her hands and let it rest on her stomach. Her tail slowed and rested against the back of her leg. She didn't know what drove her to step forward slowly.

"Darissar...listen to me...I was a slave...I never will be again against my will..."

Each step closer,her body started to warm. The frost melting off of her fingers, but her magic only growing more and more.

"Darissar...I -love- you. I've never loved anyone...never knew how..."

Closer and closer she got until her outstretched hand turned, offering it to him.

"Darissar...I love you...and I love our child growing in me...don't do this..."

Her hand stayed open to him. It was the thing that turned her around. The faint feeling of life inside of her, that had made her realize her feelings for him and pushed her to find him. She'd not let Darissar lose himself. Not when there was so many people who loved him so deeply they'd never let go.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 am

Darissar slowly blinked, for several seconds, seeming to be normal, as he whispered low

-"K-Kat.."-

He reached for her hand, but then suddenly pulled it away as he felt the darkness start to come again. He stumbled back and gripped at the sides of his head in pain, now more than ever, trying to fight off this demon, he had to.

He began to have arguments with it, but within just a minute or so, fell to his knees, as the darkness dispersed.. for now. His body was shaking hard, it had been worn down so much within the past month or two but the demon kept pushing him.

He fell forward so his hands were against the ground, close to her hooves, and he leaned forward a little, resting his forehead on her leg

"Forgive me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:21 am

Telken held Kase still, staring up the passage at the back of Thooghun and blinked as the wall of fire died down to a line of embers. He wasn't sure what he sensed but the darkness around the home seemed to lessen slightly.He looked again to Kase and whispered.

"Love...? What's happening...?"

~----~

Kat slowly knelt down and reached out to cup his face with her hands. They were very warm and tilted his head up to look at her. As it had many times before, her tail wrapped around her to touch his leg and rub against it gently.

"I-I...don't understand what's going on Dari...what's happening to you?...Whose inside the house?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 am

Kase was looking up the passage as well, breathing heavily just sensing the magic, and without a word, slowly stood up as she let go of Telken, and walked up, seeing Kat and Dari nearby. She didnt say anything still, just stayed behind Thoog

---

Dari looked deeply into Kats eyes, his hand reaching up to stroke her cheek gently, the warmth of her skin made him smile just a little

-"My mother.. and me.. and .. my father, dealt with a demon. Hes back.."-

He was almost completely out of breath, and looked towards the house, going quiet as he saw his mother, a pained look coming over his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:43 am

Telken moved over to Tyndar and Misha. Misha was hard at work getting her hands tangled in the feline's long fur, but the sabre didn't seem to mind one bit. Telken smiled slightly and asked Tyndar to keep an eye on Misha then he followed after Kase.

As he came up behind her, he waved his hand to Thooghun, who silently stepped to the side but still easily able to move between them and the pair knelt close together. Telk tilted his head and blinked as his hand came to rest on Kase's shoulder.

~------~

Eye's closing a little, Kat nuzzled Darissar's hand but at the word 'demon' her eyes opened wide with concern. By then he was looking at his mother and Kat turned her eyes to the elven woman and human man. She took her first real notice of the felguard and couldn't suppress a small shudder.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Kase slowly moved closer, obviously not caring right now about the fact he could attack her at any moment. She kneeled down in front of him and hugged him tightly as her eyes closed, rubbing his back and whispering

"We'll be okay.."

She looked at Kat, and mouithed 'Thank you'.

Dari hugged Kase back tightly, and immedietly felt how skinny she was, even through her armor, and his eyes just became more pained
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Telken laid a hand on Thoog's shoulder and the demon gave him a nod, moving into the doorway protectively again. He walked over with a serious look on his face and studied the Dreanei girl.

Katsura bit her lip slightly as she bowed her head a little to the elven woman, guessing it must have been Dari's mother. She blushed slightly as she realized her tail was still searching for his leg and she wrapped it around her waist. She stood and suddenly seemed quite embarrassed with herself.

Telk watched Katsura stand, his eyes weren't critical but there was a clear sign he was studying her. His sense stretched out probing her magic a bit. Something there made him frown deeply but for only a second as the ever warm fatherly smiled appeared on his lips.

Kat caught him staring and blushed slightly more. Her magic dissipated as she took to staring at her hooves and glancing at Dari now and again. Telken however looked to Kase and moved to kneel down a foot or so from her and her son.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Kase felt Telken nearby and looked back, smiling softly at him, but her eyes showed how heart broken she was from everything Dari had been through.

She felt him slump against her as he passed out cold and her eyes closed again as she layed him down in the grass, staring at him for several long moments, before looking up at the Draenei

"You must be Kat.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:29 pm

Telken returned her smile with a small one of his own, and as Darissar passed out, he moved to help Kase lower him to the ground.

Katsura clearly wanted to go to Dari, but she seemed to rather let his mother be with him for now. She bit her lip and nodded before bowing her head a little.

~"Katsura D'moto..."~

She said slowly as she slowly sat down on the other side of Darissar.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 pm

"He told me all about you..before.."

She looked her son over, shaking her head

"Neither of us is safe from the demon.. I dont know what to do.."

She sat back, leaning on Telken, still staring at him, before looking to Kat again

"Why did you chase after him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Telken slipped his arms around Kase, supporting her as he looked to Kat again, interested in her answer as well.

The woman slowly reached out and took Darissar's hand in hers, one hand holding the other slowly stroking the back of it. She seemed to think on the question for a time before saying quietly.

~"I didn't know at first...I ran from him...when he did something...horrible to me...but..."~

She hesitated again unsure of how they would take what she felt she had to say.

~"I realized...I couldn't leave him...that I..loved him...and...I couldn't leave him alone if something was hurting him..."~

It wasn't the complete truth, but it wasn't a lie either...
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Kase nodded slowly to her, smiling a little, seeing her take his hand

"Im glad.. Im not sure if I could of stopped him..But obviously he loves you if you were able to stop him.."

She pressed closer to Telken, smilinga little more, trying to push the thought of the demon aside.

"Lets go inside.. We'll.. have to bind him.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Telken and Kat exchanged a glance, long enough for him to see she was holding something back and for her to see he knew, but neither said anything. Kat's voice was very quiet.

~"He stopped himself..."~

Telken rose slowly, offering Kase his hand to help her up. Thoog seemed to sense Telk's request to carrying Darissar, but by the time the demon walked over to them, Katsura had Darissar held in her arms. She smiled slightly at Telken's confused look.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Kase watched Kat and looked slightly confused but then smirked and nodded, walking over to the house and downstairs. She gently pet Tyndars head, before looking down to Misha.

As Kat came down, Kase waved her over, and pointed down to her

"This is our daughter Misha..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Telken followed after Kat just in case she needed help, but she didn't. She easily carried him into the house and laid him down on the bed. Telken stayed outside to speak with Thooghun for a time.

Kat moved over next to Kase. She gave a slight nod to the sabre before looking down and smiling brightly at the baby.

~"Oh she's beautiful!"~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Kase gently picked Misha up, who blinked several times at the Draenei, not used to her race. Misha reached out for Kat, and Kase handed her over

"She seems to like you.. probably just wants to play with your tail or something but.."

She smiled more and sat down on the edge of the bed beside Dari, rubbing his arm slowly with a sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Kat blinked and took the small child, who made for her horns first. Kat lifted her up, letting her grab hold and pull on her horns. It looked very uncomfortable, but Kat simply smiled. Tyndar watched on with a critical eye. Unsure of Katsura but even more so of Darissar. She looked thoroughly unhappy at the two strangers but merely sat beside the crib scowling.

At least until Telken came down the passage. He caught sight of Tyndar and shook his head a little.

"She's a friend, Tyn. Be nice."

Kat blushed a little while Misha still climbed all over her. The feline scoffed a little and slowly lay down with her eyes firmly on Darissar. Telk moved next to the bed.

"How is he?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:36 pm

"Hes worn out pretty badly.. "

She turned his arm, to show a dark mark on his wrist

"This demon is wearing him down forcefully..Im surprised hes lasted so long.."

Kase sighed deeper, staring down at him with large concern, unable to tell whats wrong with him, unable to know if they could trust him when he woke up.

It was breaking her heart to see him like that, and she looked to Telken finally

"This is getting so hard.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Telken crossed his arms, looking over the mark she showed him, then over Darissar's body. He chewed on the corner of his lip thinking quietly before looking at Kase. He gave her a little smile.

"Why don't...you, Miss D'Moto, Misha, and Tyndar go outside and get to know each other...take a walk and get some air."

Telken glanced at each person as he said their names. Katsura blinked a few times, Misha now being held atop her head as she was sucking on one of her horns.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Kase giggled at Misha, and nodded slowly to Telken, whispering

"Be careful love.."

She squeezed his hand before standing and waved Tyndar over as she walked up the tunnel and outside, looking back a bit protectively to see Misha, but still smiled at how much she liked the Draenei. She sat at the docks with a small content sigh at the breeze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Kat removed Misha from her head, the baby girl quickly tried to start climbing back up. She bowed her head to Telken and left the house after Tyndar.

Telken turned towards Darissar and closed his eyes for a moment. He took several long breathes then opened his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed and just waited for him to wake up.

Meanwhile, Tyndar lay down on one side of Kase, while Kat sat down on the other. She smiled happily at the baby but them glanced at Kase, realizing she was her baby not Kat's and picked up the wiggly girl to offer her back to Kase.

"She is...very squirmy."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Kase took her back, smiling down at Misha, who immediatly settled into her arms

"She likes meeting new people.. Shes never met a Draenei before either so.."

She saw Misha staring intently at Kats tail, and it made her giggle softly

"And she really ..really likes you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jase Dakota
Admin

Character sheet
Experiance:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Kat smiled, still watching the baby. She flipped her tail now and then randomly. Sometimes letting it get close to Misha. She rose her eyes to look at Kase.

~"I like her too...she's very sweet."~

There was a look in her eye...something..hopeful. Inwardly she was thinking of her own child, and if Darissar would recover. This thought made her smile lessen a bit. She continued to watch Kase.

~"He's...a good man...Dari...I mean...Darissar...Do you...think he'd ever want...children?"~

She cursed herself almost as soon as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-
Jump to: