Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oceans of blue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Oceans of blue - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Rid nodded a bit

"She would need to be in control of me to control them.."

Her eyes closed at his touch, and her hand slowly reached up to grip his hand, and kissed the back of it gently, just holding it to her lips, feeling his pulse against them
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:17 pm

"Hrm...le's 'ope they take aft'r ya and na her then..."

He smiled slowly at her actions and squeezed her hand gently.

"Is tha poison in y'r blood...?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Rid shook her head slowly

"Ive tested it quite often.. But no changes.. I cant explain it.."

She knew it was a poison, knew she drank it, but couldnt explain how it never showed in her blood. She thought maybe it affected her brain in someway, but she just couldnt tell yet
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Kas looked her over thoughtfully and slowly placed his hand on her chest, over her heart. He turned a little to face her and look her over better as he thought.

"A pois'n of tha mind..or of tha spirit then...someth'n tha j'st doesn't let y'ave the will t'heal..."

He smiled slowly, almost sure he might be finding the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:23 am

She nodded slowly, resting her hand over top of his

"We'll find a cure.."

She whispered, before just leaning a bit more on him

"She wont.. she cant win"

Her fingers slowly slid into his as she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 pm

Giving her hand a warm and loving squeeze Kas whispered to her.

"We need ta find someth'n that'll give'ya tha will to fight it off...someth'n more importan than you an me...someth'n Jan can't take away..."

He stared at her face as he spoke, looking over her closed eyelids and knowing how green her eyes were beneath them. How fair her skin was...how beautiful her ears were...and how much he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Rids eyes slowly opened, as she looked at him, and smirked a little

"But love.. she cant take you away from me.. she tried and I went and found you"

She winked at him, but she still looked quite a bit pained, and rested her ear over his heart as her eyes closed again
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Slowly shaking his head, Kas put his hand onto her cheek and whispered softly.

"Y'did love...and y'saved me and I'll always love'ya f'r it...but now tha we're toegeher...we need t'do somethin that'll give y'hope f'r tha future..."

His voice dropped even lower still as he whispered.

"Rid'll...let's make another child...someth'n that'll heal y'r spirit...and give ya tha will to defeat tha poison...yeah...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Her breath caught in her throat as she looked at him, unable to fight some tears that almost automatically came to her eyes at the mention of a child.

Her voice dropped to a whisper as well and she shook her head quickly

"K-Kas.. I.. I couldnt bare to.. If she did it again.. I.."

Her face scrunched a little in a bit of pain it seemed, her hand automatically moving over her stomach

"What if she...did it again.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm

His hand went to her cheek swiftly to keep her looking into his eyes as he whispered back to her.

"She's in you love...y'can control'r...keep'r from do'n tha again...I trust in'ya an have faith in'ya...I ain so scared of'r tha I'd be will'n t'risk another child...an I'll be 'ere this time...righ by yerside...righ here..."

He pressed his hand to her chest again and over her heart. he could feel it beating gently in her chest and how it seemed to beat in time with his own heart.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Rid stared into his eyes, her face looking so badly to want to protest but her eyes were the exact opposite, she had lost her child.. she had lost a part of herself. She wanted one so badly, and now Kas didnt seem so scared about it, if anything, he was so supportive she was a little worried

"I-I.. I want to.. but.. Im scared.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Kas leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently and softly before whispering.

"I ain...we lost our lil one...but tha dun mean we should give'p and give another lil one a chance at life...it'll give ya tha will t'fight it love...to not give inta her..."

He rested his forehead then on hers, staring deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:46 am

Rid stared back into his eyes, her hands slowly moving to rest on his cheeks, as she gently kissed him, tears running down her cheeks. She wasnt sure if it was the pain of thinking about her lost child, or the sudden support she had from someone she had lost for so long.

As she broke the kiss, she hugged him tightly, turning to face him so she could, nuzzling her face into his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Kas kissed her back, and kissed her tears away before holding her close to him. His hands gently rubbed her back and refused to let an inch pass between them. He kisses the crown of her head and whispered.

"I love y'Ridell...and I aint going anywhere..."

Kas closed his eyes for a moment before laying his cheek on her head and glancing at the woman who was still sleeping soundly in her cursed induced dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Rid just stayed there in his arms, not wanting to let go, her fingers pressing into his back as if clutching, not daring to let go.

She whispered quietly

"I suppose.. If I decided not to.. Id just live.. without a child.. and scared to ever have one.."

She turned her head to kiss his cheek, and nuzzle into his neck, just resting like that
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm

Kas nodded a little and kept his voice a whisper as well.

"Y'can't live like tha fore'er love...always be'n scared and doubt'n yerself...an I won't let'ya do't..."

He grinned slowly and lowered his voice even more, almost seductive in a way.

"Dun make me j'st take ya in y'r sleep love..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:34 am

Rid couldnt help but smirk a little and shake her head, pulling back just a little from him to look into his eyes

"I doubt you could"

She said with a wink, and looked over her shoulder at the woman still sleeping

"We should..probably get her back to town"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:24 am

"Y'dinna used ta doubt it...fact I remember y'ready to flat out kill me one nigh cause y'though I did..."

He grinned at her and winked back at her before looking to the woman.

"Aye, dun think no one would miss'r but...bett'r to be safe than sorry yeah...?"

He slipped off the bed and easily picked the woman up in his arms then glanced at Ridell.

"Y'aint jealous of'r or anyth'n right...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 am

Rid quickly shook her head

"No.. Its just.. If anyone knows shes missing.. I dont want them to get worried.."

She knew enough how that had felt with kas, and even though he said no one would really miss her, she didnt want to put anyone through the trouble
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Kas smirked at Ridell as he felt the woman put her arms around his neck and snuggle close to him.

"Righ...well y'wanna come see wher eI grew up? You'll be able t'blend in at least...Sorta..."

His smirk turned to a slight smile. The look on his face could tell her a dozen things, mostly that part of him was deeply sad to be in the town again, while another seemed quite happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Rid slowly shook her head, a small smirk on her lips

"I think Im going to stay here for now.."

She looked down at herself, seeing the clothes that Jan had changed her into and shook her head

"Need to change anyways.. these are terribly uncomfortable"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 pm

"Well...Jan knows onething...she knows 'ow t'make y'r body damn near irresistible..."

Kas licked his lips a bit and winked at her, then motioned to a chest in the corner.

"Clothes in thar love...everyth'n should fit ya..."

He hadn't told her yet, but he had planned to move into this house someday...with her to raise children and be happy like they dreamed about. He thought it ironic since at the time he was terrified of that thought. Still he had started preparing for it anyway.

He hefted the woman a bit then headed on upstairs and outside of the house, sneaking back into town to slip the woman back into her home.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Rid tilted her head, slightly confused, but then looked at the chest and walked over. There were several outfits, and she smiled a bit, he had been preparing..

She pulled out a deep blue dress that was near the bottom, slipping out of her clothes and into the dress, it being sleeveless and flowy near the bottom, while a bit tighter near her stomach and chest, no shoulders.

She smirked a little and sat down on the bed, just waiting
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:19 am

His trip back to town was mostly uneventful. He did notice some folk looked dreadfully tired for it only being midday. It wouldn't have concerned him if it wasn't for how pale some of them looked. Either way he shrugged and pilfered a basket's worth of fruit and even a few fish before finally heading home.

The woman was tucked in safe and sound and sleeping off one of the best nights of her life as Kas thought nothing of it and went downstairs into the basement.

""ey love, brought us somethin to sna-....."

His eyes fell on her and the dress and he just stopped in his tracks staring.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:38 am

Rid looked at him as he walked in, and his reaction made her cheeks get quite pink

"Yes?"

She stood up slowly, and walked over to him, as she was, she pulled out her ponytail, so her hair fell down to her shoulders, still very straight.

She stopped a few feet in front of him, smirking, biting the inside of her lip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oceans of blue
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: