Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light and darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Light and darkness. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Moving to the window, Kalbert peeked out into the darkness, unable to see much but it made him shiver.

"So dark out there we'd never find the pizza if he did...can't even see the street lights..."

He shivered again, trying not to let her see that scared him quite a bit and he moved back over to the fir to sit down a few feet away from her.

"...the picture's better now...I was able to see your eyes and get them right...they were hidden behind your hair this morning..."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:43 am

She nodded a little, pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear

"I normally do.."

She said low, staring at the fire

"Most of the girls dont like to look me straight in the eyes.. It scares them.."

Her hands were now in her lap, fiddling nervously

"I dont know why.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:18 am

Kalbert frowned a little and looked over her and flat out declared;

"Well I think they're pretty."

He blushed furiously at blurting that out and he was saved by the doorbell. He practically ran to the door and took his time getting the pizza and handing the money over, then going into the kitchen for paper towels and two sodas before returning to the study and setting the pizza down next to her. He was still blushing as he said;

"Bon appetite`"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Rema had blushed quite a bit herself and nodded to him as he left, then she took a slice of pizza, and began to eat it quite quickly, obviously not having eaten in a while

"Thank you.."

She said low, As she took another piece

"Its.. Very rare someone is so nice to me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Kal munched on his own piece but quite a bit slower. He smiled a bit at her and nodded.

"That's a real shame...because you've been really nice to me..."

He opened one of the sodas and took a drink of it.

"I don't really have any friends...and you stuck up for me this morning...you were nice first."

He grinned a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:38 am

Rema smirked and nodded

"Those girls just didnt know I was nearby.. if they knew they wouldnt of picked on you.."

She did the same, opening a can of pop and taking a drink from it. She was already feeling a bit better from eating, just trying to keep her mind off what happened at her house.

She felt so wierd, not being there, being in a new house even just a night.

"So uhm.. "

She couldnt think of what to say to him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:24 am

Kalbert rested an arm on his knee as he drew it up to his chest. He admitted to himself that he liked having someone over and not being so lonely. The house was always quiet when he didn't have music playing and it was strange to interact with another real voice.

He looked at her as she spoke and smiled. He smiled just a little more as she trailed off and he decided to ask her something.

"Why do they stay away from you? You aren't...all that weird or anything...that kid with the neon green hair up in a mohawk that only talks about ping pong like it's a religion...Timmy I think is his name...he's weird enough I'd run away from...but not you..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 am

Rema's small smirk faded, and she looked back to the fire intently

"There was a.. incident.."

She was rubbing her hands a bit nervously

"In the first year of highschool.. they were all bothering me a bunch and i ran into a washroom, and they followed me.."

Her hand had found the small amulet on her neck, squeezing it a bit

"Remember.. that big power outage in the first year? Didnt have power for a week in most of the city..?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:45 am

Nodding a little, Kalbert watched her as she spoke. He really couldn't imagine that she would have anything to do with the power outage unless she used some sort of spell to scare them. The other kids at school wouldn't know a harmful spell from one to promote good crops.

"Yes...they said it was a power overload or something..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:54 pm

She nodded slowly

"They had me cornered.. They were teasing me, making me so mad.. The lights began to flicker.. but then all the power went off, they found the generator fried.."

She continued staring at the fire, taking another bite of her pizza

"The girls have been scared of me since then.. They said that they swore, when the power did go out, they saw something different in my eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:15 pm

That wasn't a spell and as much as he didn't want to, he gave her a small look of fright, but he did his best to hide it and it passed within moments.

"That is...quite a bit of powerful magic...did...you mean to do it?"

His curiosity soon took hold of his mind.

"How did your eyes change? or rather how did they say they changed?"

He blushed a little at all the questions he suddenly wanted to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 pm

She smirked a bit,figuring he would respond like that

"I didnt mean to no.. it just, happened"

She put down her slice of pizza and faced him a bit more

"Im not sure how they changed.. even they couldnt really explain it."

She looked down

"It was..wierd.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Kalbert turned a little himself to face her and was too curious to hide the fact he was trying to look into her eyes.

"It sounds like it was Rema...but you're not weird. You're something special...maybe you unconsciously tapped into the power grid and was collecting energy...or your anger was adding to the energy..."

He grabbed a slice of pizza and took a few bites thinking for a moment or two. he seemed to be getting really excited about trying to figure out what happened.

"Has anything like that ever happened before?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:07 pm

At his question, she looked past him and out the window, at the storm which was still raging

"Whenever Im sad .. or really mad.. it rains.. "

She pulled her legs up to her chest, resting her chin on her knees, still staring out

"I.. dont know.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:21 pm

He followed her gaze out to the window and watched the rain pour against it in the darkness before looking back at her and smiling a little.

"I see...well...you have something to be happy about at least...you've made a new friend..."

He smiled a little bit more at her, blushing a bit at declaring her his friend but in just the day they've spent talking, he realized they weren't so different.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm

She looked at him again, and smirked a little with a small nod, but the sadness in her eyes didnt fade. She was still in a little shock over what happened to her sisters.

She felt a small yawn, and covered her mouth, before resting her chin back on her knees

"Its been a long day.."

She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Kalbert nodded a little, still smiling a bit.

"It has...you should get some sleep...but don't worry too much...this house is safe...and you can stay here as long as you need too..."

He gathered up the pizza boxes after finishing his last piece.

"You can sleep in my room it's er...the best place to sleep...just...up the stairs and last room on the right...there's a TV in there if you uhm...want to watch cable or something..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:08 am

She quickly shook her head

"Oh no no.. Theres a fine couch right there.. Id prefer that"

She stood up, brushing some crumbs off her long skirt, and bowed her head to him, before walking to the couch in the next room and laying down.

She curled up on her side, feeling a bit bad about not even saying thank you for the food, as she wrapped her arms around her legs
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:08 am

Kalbert started to argue but she was already out of the room before he could form the words. He smiled a little and gathered up the pizza boxes and pop cans and quietly took them into the kitchen. He stayed quiet as he crept past her until he was standing at the base of the stairs.

"If you need anything Rema...I'm just upstairs..."

He paused for a moment but then just whispered.

"Goodnight..."

He went up the stairs as quietly as he could and all but threw himself onto his bed. He couldn't fall asleep right away and tossed and turned for quite awhile before giving up and just watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 am

She whispered back to him

"'Night.."

Because of the storm, the night was cold, and only a couple hours into her sleep she woke up shivering.

Groaning as she stood she slowly went up the stairs, looking around to see if maybe there was an extra room where he kept some blankets, but instead she lightly knocked on his door, saying low

"Kal..? You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm

By then Kal had given up on the TV and the sleep. He just sat staring up at the ceiling, thinking about Rema and his parents. What would they think of her? Would they have liked her and seen how kind she is too? Then his mind seemed to darken a little as he remembered he hardly knew his parents. At least his mother anyway.

The knock at his door made him jump and even yelp a little, as if he forgot altogether Rema was just sleeping downstairs. Dressed in just his boxers he walked over and opened the door.

"huh...er..yes...uhm...what's wrong...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 pm

"Its .. kind of chilly down there.. Do you have an extra blanket?"

She was visibly shivering a bit. The rain outside seemed to have slowed quite a bit, but there was still thunder and lightning every so often

"I.. hope I didnt wake you or anything.. I just couldnt sleep because of it.."

She was muttering quite tiredly as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Kalbert was pretty tired so it took him a few seconds to register where the blankets were and he shuddered a bit. The only extra blankets he had were in his parents room, and he didn't like going in there.

"I huh...yeah...uhm...yeah..."

He blinked sleepily and went back into his bedroom, letting the door slowly open all the way. He gathered up the one blanket on his bed and folded it a few times before turning around and offering it to her.

"It's good and warm..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:58 pm

She blinked, slightly confused.

"But then.. you wouldnt have one"

She shook her head

"Its okay.. I'll manage, you keep yours, Im sorry to have bothered you"

She backed away and began to walk down the hall to go back downstairs, she felt bad for waking him if he had been sleeping
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:17 pm

"Rema wait..."

He walked out into the hall to follow her. He didn't want her to be cold and unhappy.

"Take it...I have a sweater I can wear...and I'm not very cold anyway."

He held out the blanket and smiled sleepily at her.

"It's ok...honest..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and darkness.
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: Tales of Interest :: Realms of Lore-
Jump to: