Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light and darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Light and darkness. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Rema turned when he called her name, and she went back over, taking the blanket

"Thanks.."

She smirked a bit at him, wrapping the blanket over her shoulders to try and get warm

"I'll see you in the morning.."

She went back downstairs and layed on the couch, now much warmer wrapped in the blanket, and almost immediatly fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Kalbert smiled a bit himself and nodded while he watched her head down the stairs. He glances at the door to his parents bedroom and shook his head a little. He went back into his room and laid down. Sleep came quick this time and soon enough the first rays of light were breaking through the windows.

With a yawn that could swallow the house, Kalbert got up at first light. He glanced out the window and wondered if the weather would be effected by Rema again today.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:12 am

Rema slept quite well through most of the night, despite the dreams of her sisters who had died just the day before. As the sun began to come into the room, her eyes tiredly opened and she looked around a bit, it not clicking in for several seconds where she was.

With a small groan she pulled the blanket over her head trying to fall back asleep
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:02 am

Kalbert had almost forgotten Rema was there and only remembered after he washed and dressed and saw the blanket lump on the couch. He smiled a little bit and went into the kitchen and found the phone. He knew it was early but he called the school anyway and let them know he wasn't going to come in today.

They understood and asked about Rema and he told them she was doing ok and over his house. The office secretary noted his address and phone number in case they needed to get a hold of Rema and wished him a good day.

He then hit the fridge and started making breakfast. Eggs, sausage, bacon, toast. He never had to cook for someone else and himself before so he made sure to cook lots of everything he had.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:31 pm

As she smelled the food, her head peeked up from the blankets, and she sat up, pulling her hair from the ponytail so it fell down past her shoulders, her bangs as usual in her face.

She stood up, still wrapped in the blanket, and walked to the kitchen, peeking in

"Good morning.."

She said low, and glanced towards the phone

"Mind if I call my mom..?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Kalbert smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure, if you want too...you can stay here today I'm staying home."

He started in on the eggs scrambling them in a bowl and decided he'd make french toast instead.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:19 am

She nodded a bit, before going to the phone and dialing quickly, it ringing several times before she began to speak, but she wasnt speaking in english.

Several minutes passed before she hung up the phone

"Shes alrite.."

She mumbled, before looking at the food, her stomach growling
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 am

Kalbert glanced curiously as she spoke in another language as he started to pile up the french toast, sausage, bacon and has browns onto a plate. He never had to cook for another person before so the plate ended up being heaped upon by food.

He smiled a bit and turned setting the dish down on the kitchen table.

"I'm glad to hear that....uhm...have they...er...nevermind...there's milk and orange juice in the fridge if you want anything..."

He blushed slightly thinking he shouldn't ask and upset her so early in the morning and set to work cooking his own breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Rema smirked a bit at the pile of food, and walked over, sitting down, speaking low

"No .. They havent yet.."

She began to eat, first just poking at the food it seemed, looking like she was deep in thought

"She just said everything points to it just.. being peaceful.. "

She shrugged a bit

"mm.. This food it delicious"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Kalbert blushed slightly and nodded as he started speaking low.

"My Father taught me...he was really a very good cook, unlike Mother. It upset Mother something fierce as well. She was very old fashioned, said it was her place to cook for the family."

He started dishing out some of his own food while still talking.

"The problem being of course...she was a horrid cook. They'd not even hire her at McDonald's."

He shuddered a little then slowly fell quiet as he realized what he was talking about and to whom. He clamped his mouth shut and brought his plate to the table and sat down to start eating.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Rema smirked a little at his story, going back to poking at her food

"I wish I knew mine.. "

She began to rub the pendant a bit

"Wonder what they're like.."

She wasnt even sure if any stories she was told were true. If her parents were even alive

"I'll see them again.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Kalbert kept digging into his french toast, not having made it in so long, but he stopped and glanced up at her. He blushed a little as he realized how he had been eating and tried to be more proper as his mother had taught him.

"Have you tried looking for them...?

He wasn't trying to sound rude but he was curious and frowned at himself after asking.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:57 pm

She nodded slowly

"Its like they just..dissapeared. Nothing on them after I hit 2. I dont even know if theyre alive.."

A small sigh escaped her lips
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:06 pm

He nodded a little, feeling very sad for her. He took a few more bites, deciding he didn't want to make her anymore sad. He was quiet for a time before another question came to mind.

"What were you speaking on the phone?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:07 pm

"Oh.. The language? Heh.. Its one this mother taught me. I dont think it has a name, but its easier to talk in public when no one understands"

She ate a bit more food, before pulling her legs up onto her chair so she was sitting crosslegged on it, and finally finished up the huge mound of food, even for her small frame

"that was delicious..thank you"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Kalbert blushed a little more and nodded smiling a little at her.

"You're welcome...sorry if I made too much...I wasn't sure how hungry you would be..."

He ate a piece of bacon and glanced at the basement door. The candles had long since burned out and were melted to the small plates he had put them on. He just watched the door for a little while before pulling his eyes away and smiling a little looking at Rema.

"So what will you do today?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:33 pm

She shook her head

"It was fine, I was quite hungry.."

At his other question, she shrugged slightly, unsure of what to do

"Cant go home.. not going to school.. I guess.. if you dont mind me.. hanging out here i'll just stay."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Kalbert finally finished his breakfast and nodded.

"Please do, you can watch TV and stuff in the living room...or read books or whatever...Just...don't go into any of the rooms upstairs..."

He stood up and collected their plates and turned away from her to put them in the sink.

"Well...aside from my room...I have some dvds and more books in there..."

Kal then opened a cupboard that was filled completely with long white candles and a lighter and he went to the basement door and crouched to change and light the new candles.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:10 am

She nodded a little, and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch, still wrapped in the blanket. Her skin felt much colder then normal, as she began to flick through channels, in the back of her mind, curious, wanting to see the rooms upstairs, wanting to see the basement, but she knew he didnt want her to.

Nothing of interest was on tv, but then she flipped to a news station, where they were talking about what happened at her house.

She put the remote down and watched, hearing them say they had no leads.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:29 am

Kalbert chanted something quietly at the door before moving back to the sink and washing the dishes and putting everything away. He wandered into the living room as well and stood at the back of the couch, leaning his hands on it and watching the news report as well. He frowned a little and ended up asking without thinking.

"Do you want to go home and see if we could find something they couldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:01 am

She jumped at his voice, so engrossed in the TV she hadn't heard him come up behind her. She shook her head quickly

"No.. Mom told me to stay away for now.. too many cops.."

Under the blanket she was back to hugging her legs to her chest, just staring

"When its safe.. I'll go back.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:26 am

With his eyes falling on Rema to watch her, Kalbert started thinking to himself. She loved her new family and her sister's deaths was effecting her more then she let herself believe. Or so he thought anyway, he had read quite a few books on the human psyche. He wasn't sure why he was so intent on helping her...she treated him nicely and no one ever did and they seemed to be kindred spirits. In some ways at least. He silently made a decision.

"Ok...I'm going to have to go out later by the way...I want to get my homework that I've missed from the last two days..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Rema nodded a little, still staring at the screen

"If you dont mind.. Id like to just relax here.."

She pulled the blanket tighter around herself, listening as they kept repeating the same thing over and over, yet she still was listening as if it was brand new news each time
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Kal hesitantly touched her shoulder and whispered.

"You can stay as long as you like..."

He decided she would probably be happier to be left alone right then, and he went upstairs to his room, looking through his clothes to find some that were darker. Once he changed he grabbed his backpack and went downstairs.

He peaked in on Rema only for a second before going into the study and picking out a few books that he shoved in his bag among a few other things, before making his way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 am

Rema almost jumped when he touched her shoulder, but just stayed staring at the screen.

She slowly layed down, hugging her legs to her chest as she watched the videos of the bodies being carted out of the house.

She didnt know why or how they died.. but she was rubbing the pendant on her neck, looking almost ready to cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and darkness.
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: Tales of Interest :: Realms of Lore-
Jump to: