Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light and darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Light and darkness. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:52 am

She smirked a little, blushing slightly herself and looked up at the walls, letting out a small sigh

"Theres about 5 other spots like this in the sewers.. me and mom did it all.. "

She leaned against a nearby wall, and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:09 pm

"Why?"

He didn't mean it to sound like he was accusing her of anything, or that he thought it was weird, though it sounded like it. He realized it and glanced up at her before looking back at his hands as he set to bandaging them.

"I mean...did you...do these to protect to city....or just to have a place for yourselves...?"

He was having trouble wrapping one hand with the other but kept trying anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Rema moved a bit closer, taking the bandage and began to firmly but gently as possible wrap the bandage around his hand.

"A bit of both really.. "

She looked at him, before looking over his shoulder and then just closed her eyes

"I would come to them a lot whenever my foster parents were not that good, or whenever.. wierd things happened"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:56 pm

He blinked but nodded gratefully as she helped him wrap his hands up. He followed her gaze behind him and looked over the symbols on the walls. Then he blinked slightly confused and looked back to her.

"You knew her even before you came to lie with her?"

He looked back to her, looking a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:40 pm

"For a while now.. shes been trying very hard to get me into her home and finally did.. but now.."

She sighed deeply, her head drooping

"Anyways.. yeah.. She would send me notes.. i never met her until recently, but we've been sending notes back and forth for years."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Kal nodded slowly finally understanding. He fished out some gloves from his bag and slipped them carefully over the bandages then stood up to study the room as he had the other one.

"Would she leave any notes or clues here?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:05 am

"I dont know.. I was here when she made them.. she taught me it all."

She pointed down, and on the floor, carved into it with a blade, were several other markings, looking very uneven and all around messy

"She started teaching me them when I was 9.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:16 am

Kal went over and saw the markings on the floor and knelt down to look closer. He couldn't help but smile though a pang of sadness hit him and he whispered.

"Neither of my parents took that much time in me..."

He looked up at her.

"Does anything around here look different...or changed from what you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 am

Rema had been looking around at all the symbols and slowly shook her head

"Not that I can recall.."

She then saw something.. stuffed into a crack nearby. She narrowed her eyes, stepped forward, pulled out a piece of paper wrapped in plastic and looked at him

"This is.. new"

She unwrapped it, unrolled the paper.. it was a map of the city, and on it were 5 circles, the 5 spots where they had their little sanctuarys, and she traced her finger along the map, it was a perfect circle.

Her finger then trailed to smack dab in the center of it

"The park.. maybe shes there.. or.. something is there.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:36 am

Moving to stand behind her, Kal looked over her shoulder and studied the map. He tried to make a mental note of each circle then nodded a little.

"Alright then, let's go."

He moved over and fit his arms into his pack's straps and looked back over to her as he fit his gloves a little better on his hands.

"How do we get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:41 am

Rema was still staring at the map, she didnt move, didnt make a sound, didnt answer his questions, just stared.

She was thinking hard, the park.. why the park? There had to be something else.. just had to be..

She studied that map more, desperatly looking for anything else
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:53 am

Kal walked back over and gently put his hand on her shoulder and said quietly.

"Rema...? Are you alright...?"

He looked over her face worriedly. In truth he hadn't put that much thought into what they were doing. He just had to do. He knew he was young and had nothing but the house that was now mostly destroyed. If he stopped for too long he was afraid it might all sink in and he'd never be able to move again.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 pm

She slowly looked up at him, biting her lip, shaking her head

"Just.. seems wierd.."

She had a bad feeling about it, but still just tucked the map into his bag, since she knew where all the places were, and began to head out

"Its not a long way to the surface from this point.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 pm

Nodding a little, Kal started to follow after her. He whispered but his voice still echoed quiet a bit in the tunnels.

"...I'm scared too...but one thing that seems to always be true in every book or story I've heard...there's only one path...and that's ahead..."

He smiled a little bit then added.

"And...you're not alone..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:58 pm

Rema nodded a bit to him, and went into a nearby tunnel where there was a ladder, that seemed to lead endlessly up. She began to climb, it seeming almost a new ladder, not even a spec of rust

"This will lead us to about a 15 minute walk from the park. I just hope all the storms are gone.."

She closed her eyes as she climbed, she was terrified of heights, and tried not to think about how high they were going
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Kal nodded as well as he started up the ladder with her, very glad to be moving up and away from the darkness and water. He thought for awhile as they climbed and finally spoke quietly up the ladder to her.

"What...do you know...about the language...your mother taught...you...?"

He realized it was a pain to talk while climbing a ladder, but she seemed a little more tense and growing as they climbed.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:20 pm

"I-Im not sure.. what it is.."

She was still concentrating on everyone else but the height they were at in her mind

"She never really told me.. "

When they finally got to the top she pushed open the door and quickly climbed out, obviously shaking a bit but soon after seemed fine
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Kal blinked a bit at the light as he exited the shaft and looked around before setting his eyes on her and nodded slowly.

"I wish I knew what it was...it's a powerful language..."

He fiddled with his gloves a bit again.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 pm

"I didnt think it was anything special.."

She now knew otherwise though. She looked around, before closing the heavy cement door, and began to walk.

"Hopefully there's something at the park.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Walking beside her, Kal crossed his arms and looked down at the street, still thinking quietly. Her sisters...the storms...the spirits...even his mother...they all had to be connected. There wasn't enough supernatural things in the world to make it all happen and be coincidence. At least he didn't think so.

He found himself wondering again about Rema's real parents and a question came to his mind.

"Rema...do you know where you were born?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 pm

She slowly shook her head as they walked, her hands tucked deep into her pockets

"No idea..been shuffled around so much.."

She was looking up at if expecting another tornado to drop on their head

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 pm

"This all just...seems...too much to be coincidence..."

He shrugged and looked up and down the street.

"My parents...yours...your sisters...the storms...do you think...she knew this was going to happen...?"

He glanced at her.

"Your mother I mean."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

She shrugged slowly, her hands still in her pockets, and she said barely above a whisper

"I dont know.."

She sighed deeply and looked around, just about 10 more minutes until the park. She tried to think of where something could be hidden, but just couldnt, not yet
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Kal nodded slowly again and turned his thoughts to the thing they had seen in the corner of the room. What did it have to do with everything? Was it what killed the girls? But why? He sighed a little and started turning his mind to the park and thinking of what it looked like and where things were and what places there were to hide.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 am

As they reached the park, it was empty as usual. Rema walked around a bit, not seeing anything out of the ordinary as she did.

She looked under the equipment, shuffling her feet, but nothing. She looked off towards Kal

"anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and darkness.
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: Tales of Interest :: Realms of Lore-
Jump to: