Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:04 am

Kas grabbed her arm and turns her towards him, knowing she'd not be able to do very much about it thanks to the ship rocking back and forth.

"'Ey...y'j'st dun give a guy a break do'ya?"

His eyes set on hers and he just stared at her, grinning just a little.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:57 am

As he grabbed her arm, she tried to protest but if he hadnt she probably would of fallen. She looked at him, seeing the small grin and her eyes narrowed

"I could give you a break alright.. but I dont think you'd enjoy a broken wrist.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:50 am

Kas shook his head a little as he still grinned.

"Lady...yer j'st...."

Shaking his head a little more, he let go of her arm. His voice sounded a little deflated again as he started walking away.

"G't some rest...dun puke no noth'n. We'll be there in an hour'r two."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:49 am

Rid grinned a bit herself as he walked away, and instead of going to rest, she simply slipped into the shadows, following him up.

She was having fun toying with his mind.. Showing she wasnt like the other girls hes ever met
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Kas went up on deck and looked over the state of things. Everyone seemed to be doing what they were supposed too. Though he didn't recognize one or two of the crew members and shook his head. Did they really think that trick would work. He kept an eye on them as he went up to the wheel and motioned the wheel man away.

His hands fit over the wheel nicely and he smiled to himself. The third best place to be on a ship was at the wheel and try as he might, he forgot to keep tabs on the unknown faces as he got lost in the feel of his ship.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Rid followed him up on deck, and leaned against a nearby railing, finally getting, a little used to the motion

"So capn..Why have you been keeping me around? Helping me out? Sex cant be that big of a driver can it?"

She grinned a bit, the question had been in her mind from the start

"Theres got to be something else"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:13 pm

He was slightly startled but he pretended it was because of a wave jostling the ship a bit. He glanced over towards her voice before looking back out to the sea.

"Gee get'n ya t'like me so y'won't kill me wouldn't 'ave noth'n ta do with't...but it's mostly tha sex. You're the sexiest thing I e'er seen...if not altogether bloody insane or someth'n..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 am

Rid shook her head, of course thinking 'all men think the same'. She grinned at a thought, and moved closer to him, knowing none of the other men even knew she was there, only Kas.

She slowly pressed her body against his side, and whispered into his ear

"Insanity.. nah.. Just driven.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:36 am

Something that almost never happened, happened then. Kas' cheeks blushed ever so slightly and his grip on the wheel tightened considerably.

"List'n...I-I'm all fer go'n below and test'n m'bed....but if'n'yer j'st gonna tease...I'll throw y'over board..."

He glanced at her before looking back out at the sea. He was mostly serious for a variety of reasons but mostly because deep down he knew she could control him with that, if she really wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Rid grinned a bit more

"Im just having my fun.."

She slowly backed off, leaning against a nearby railing again, looking out at the waves, as, even though she wasnt near him, it sounded like she whispered near his ear

"I like to get close and personal"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Kas suddenly started spinning the wheel, just enough to change their course a little bit. He slowly started grinning.

"I like ta do tha too...but with tha ocean..."

He glanced at her, his cheeks still a little red as he pointed to seas that looked much rougher than where they were headed.

"Love ta feel't spray'n on deck...toss'n the boat back and forth...up an down..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 pm

She stumbled slightly as he suddenly changed course, and looked to their new direction, her eyes narrowing, before looking back at him

"Oh you sly dog.."

She muttered
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 pm

He flashed her a grin and a wink.

"Tease me an I'll a'ways win. one way or 'nother. Silly assass'n...wha an ass!"

He laughed at the very bad joke and grinned as he kept them steering on towards the chopping water.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Rid glared, glancing back and forth between him and the choppy water and moved over to him

"Alright! I'll be good, if you dont steer into those waters"

She was grinning slightly still, her hand on the wheel to steady herself

"Ive been doing good without being sick but that will just kill me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:06 pm

"Oh, y'sure? It'd be fun...buuuut a'right..."

He started pulling the wheel away and back on course and several of the crew looked up and at the wheel wondering what was going on exactly, but no one said anything.

"I know y'want me love...but the crews start'n to suspect..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Rid grinned a bit more

"I'll be below deck then.. I'll let you have your fun up here"

As she let go of the wheel, her finger slid down his arm a bit, before being gone all together, as if it was just the wind, and she snuck past the crew, going back down to his quarters
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Kas shivered and looked down at his arm. He stared at it for quite a long time before pulling himself back up to look at the ocean. He felt his face a bit red and one of his crew yelled up if he needed anything. He just coughed and yelled at him to get back to work as they drew nearer to Southshore.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Rid curled up onto the sheets, feeling somewhat weak from using her stealthing ability so often for such long times.

She closed her eyes, figuring she would just take a nap, a quick one, until they reached Southshore
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:33 pm

A few hours passed and soon enough he was seeing land in the distance. He nodded to himself once they were close enough to see it was Southshore. Midnight was still half an hour away so he had the ship anchored and he went down into his cabin and walked in quietly looking around. He muttered to himself.

"Ey...she dinna puke I dun think...great..."

He walked over to the bed and slowly sat on the edge, trying to do it as carefully and gently as he could so she wouldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 pm

Rid had obviously let her guard down, otherwise she probably would of thrown a dagger his way as soon as he walked in, but even as he sat, she lay still, her breathing quiet and slow, her hair a bit messy from tossing and turning a bit.

Her normally very stiff body very limp as she rested, almost not looking like her at all
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Grinning from ear to ear, he very slowly moved over top of her and put his hand under the pillow knowing she'd have a dagger there. He grabbed it so she couldn't and while still over top of her whispered.

"B'st sex I e'er 'ad...mmhmm...Thank ya Rid'll..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Rid slowly woke up from his voice, even having a slight smirk come to her lips, until she blinked, looking up at him, and her eyes slowly narrowed, as with quite a bit of force, her hands were on his stomach, and she suddenly shoved him off of her and off the bed as well

"Not funny to joke about.. damn pirates.."

She muttered, and felt her cheeks quite red, facing away from where she had just thrown him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Kas didn't resist and leapt up from the bed and laughed happily. He crossed his arms and cocked his hip a bit.

"Well it was tha great'st sex I e'er dream'd about! Y'are j'st damn adorable! Also, we're there."

He just grinned wider and wider, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Rid almost seemed to growl a bit, as, as usual, she dissapeared from sight, the sheets moving as she stood up and shoved him, then quickly moved so he didnt know where she was again

"Its not funny!"

She said louder, her eyes which he couldnt see, glaring at him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Kas just laughed all the more and looked around the room with his hands behind his head.

"Y'look''d pretty happy actually....does tha mean you've dream'd bout me? Cause I sure have of you in tha bed! Mmhmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: