Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 am

She sighed, and suddenly let go, shoving him against one of the nets inside the tunnel

"Have fun getting to the inn"

She said, walking down the tunnel and along the docks until she got to the small tavern and sat at a table, a goblin bringing her a drink as she took a deep gulp of it

"Damn bastard.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Kas laughed and it echoed down the tunnel as he clung to the net.

"Come'n! I w's j'st joke'n! Rid'll!"

He waited for awhile, fully expecting her to come back and help but...but after it became obvious she wasn't going too, he sighed a bit.

"...think I'm fall'n f'r tha girl..."

He murmured to himself as he started limping his way to Booty Bay. His ankle was screaming at him, but it didn't stop him from grinning and waving to every pair of breasts he saw, even a few goblin pairs. He made it to the tavern and pushed his way in hopping from chair to chair. It was mid-day by then, most folk were still passed out so there was hardly anyone around.

His crew, he knew, would be at the ship waiting for them and he didn't mind letting them wait a bit longer as he sat down in a chair opposite Ridell and smirked at her.

"'ey beautif'l...y'r sweet ta let me work this here ankle...but I need s'me answers..."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Rid took a deep drink from her mug again, wiping her mouth with her sleeve and looking at him with her green glowing eyes

"what?"

She was getting frustrated with him, but still listened, even though she didnt look at him

"I dont know what you would have questions to.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Kas reached over and grabbed her mug, and drained the very last few sips from it. He coughed a bit and grinned.

"Good st'ff ya drink round here..."

He set her mug back down in front of her. and smirked as he pushed some hair out of his face.

"1. Wha were y'do'n out thar? 2. Who called tha guards on's and 3. y'wanna go back t'a y'r room?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 am

As he finished her drink, she glared at him.

"1. I was out in the jungle to come kill you. 2. The guards were after your group but Im not sure who called on them, and 3. If you set foot in my room, thats something else thats going to get broken"

She stood, and began to run her hands through her hair, trying to get some of the water out of it.

She pulled off her cloak and hung it on the back of the chair, revealing her clothes, which hugged her body tightly, with several vials on her belt and her daggers as well. She then walked up the stairs, after saying

"and 4. Dont try anymore of your crappy pickup lines on me"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:03 am

Grinning, Kas watched her get up and made no effort to hide his eyes looking over her body as she started up the stairs.

"'ey! They ain crappy!"

He leaned back in the chair and grinned up at her. He couldn't seem to get enough of her...or get -to- her. Other than making her mad of course but that didn't bother him any. Maybe he'd be lucky and she'd try to kill him again. Those games were always fun.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Rid moved into the small room, and curled up onto the bed, feeling quite exhausted. A lot had happened that day. Her arms wrapped around her stomach as she felt it growl, but she wasnt about to go back down there with Kas in the room.

He both made her sick and intrigued her.

No.. No she couldnt be thinking those thoughts. She tried to push them from her mind. He was the enemy..
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Kas ordered himself a drink and propped up his foot on the chair next to him. As he started drinking he let himself get lost in thoughts about Ridell. She was beautiful, sexy and deadly. Not usually his type. He preferred women who didn't try to stab him while he slept next to them. Still, she did save him twice..he owed her for that.

He owed her. He hated owing anyone. At least when it came to life debts. He looked up at the stairs and frowned a bit. An expression rare on his charming lips. Maybe he ought to let her kill him, or at least let her think she killed him...

That thought caused him to grin a bit as he thought about it. Yeah. A daring plan to get her what she wanted while him not having to die to do it. He drained his mug and ordered another as he set to thinking about how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Rid fell asleep almost immediatly, her hand under the pillow clutching her knife. She trained herself to be a very light sleeper, any noise near her and she would be ready for whatever came at her.

Several hours passed, and she woke up, not from noise, but the humidity from outside, sweating just laying in bed.

She groaned as she stood and fixed her hair
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 pm

"Good morn'n sunshine. Thought y'ne'er were gunna get'p!"

Grinning like a fool, Kas was leaning in the corner of her room with his arms crossed. His weight was fully on his uninjured leg, but he looked ready to set out on some adventure with two short swords strapped to his hips and his loose shirt showing off most of his chest.

"B'fore y'kill me!...J'st lemme say I dinna watch y'sleep or noth'n...though y'sleep aweful cute-like..."

He grinned bigger just knowing she was about to scream at him but he spoke up first.

"I got a job f'r ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 am

She glared at him, and went to open her mouth to yell. She told him not to step in her room.. but then he said he had a job, and she closed her mouth

"What kind of job?"

She continued glaring at him, unsure if he was trying to trick her or not. She crossed her arms over her chest as she stared

"If this is a trap.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 am

Kas put his hands up and blinked, looking almost genuinely hurt.

"Trpa? Why'd I trap'ya? I mean sure y'r sexy an'll and I'd love ta...er.."

He coughed and forced himself to stay away from those thoughts.

"Right! I got a job. Somebody set's up. Dunno if it was onna me crew or some'ne else'r wha, but I wan y'to help me find out who and kill'm. It'll pay well an all. And! And!"

He held up his hand as if making a solemn vow.

"I'll keep tha comments 'bout how drop dead gorgeous y'are to m'self!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Even if she wasnt getting paid, him keeping his comments to himself was more than enough

"fine"

She put on her belt with the several vials

"Am I working alone or are you going to trail like a wounded puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:29 pm

"I was hope'n more for trail'n along like y'r boyf-...er...partner! Y'know...cause I wanna 'elp...it's my responsibility an all...they were my men..."

Of all the things he's said so far, the last part of his comment sounded the most true. He pushed away from the wall and limped a few steps and grinned at her.

"Dunno where ta start or anyth'n though. So y'r tha bosslady, Boss."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:03 pm

"Dont fall behind, Im not saving you again"

She fixed her cloak on to cover herself up and looked at his ankle

"Thats going to slow you down, And Im not slowing down. Come on"

She went running down the steps and out the door. She went to one of the nearby goblins and began asking questions.

He didnt seem to know why the guards were there, but pointed her to another Goblin and she went over
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:18 pm

"Oi...slave drive'r..."

Kas ran after her with quite a bit of pain but he didn't speak on it other than wincing now and again as it shot up his leg. Just as he caught up with her, she was moving away again to another goblin.

He was suddenly questioning his plan. Or at least the part of his plan that made it hard for her to find information without running around most of Booty Bay. She'd eventually get to the man he planted though. A young goblin who liked to play with fire and black powder that he paid off with a certain story to point at the person he wanted her to go after.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:45 pm

As she went from goblin to goblin, she sighed. One said maybe the pirates nearby, another said the goblins who broke away from Booty Bay. She rubbed her face, getting frustrated at not finding a straight answer.

One goblin, however, before Kas caught up to her, whispered something, saying he was talking to a goblin recently.

Her eyes narrowed, he was setting up a trap she thought..
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Out of breath form hobbling and pain, Kas leaned his hands on the knee of his good leg and he sputtered.

"Slow down will'ya? Yeesh...didja find anyth'n out yet?"

He really hoped so, his ankle was screaming at him and his doubt were as big as they could get without him giving up the whole plan.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Rid turned slowly and tilted her head

"Apparently you were talking with a goblin.. sending me on a wild goose chase are ya?"

She walked towards him slowly, pulling out her dagger

"I knew you were going to try and lead me into a trap.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:42 pm

Kas blinked and held up his hands, trying to look a little innocent at least.

"Whoa...'et now...tha ain true at all. Not even a little true..."

He backed up until his back was against one of the wooden walls.

"I talk ta alotta goblins...this city's full of'm! Come'n! Who ya gonna believe 'ere? Why would I pay ya to get trapp'd huh?"

He was lying so badly he almost didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:49 am

Her eyes narrowed more and she sheathed her dagger

"I havent been payed yet. So I can pull out of the job whenever I want.

Go sail Oh Great Captain Kastorin. The land doesnt want you treading on it.."

She was obviously mad at him, she didnt like the thought of anyone going behind her back, and she didnt believe a single word that came from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:21 am

Kas went back and forth in his mind for only a few moments before finally sighing and coming clean.

"A'right...it was a set'p...but only ta make it seem like I was tha one who sould's out...so then you'd try an kill me...and I'd let'ya think I did...so ya'd be happy...and cause I owe'd ya..."

He hung his head a bit and leaned harder on the wooden wall.

"S'only gift I could think t'give'ya tha'd accept..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Rid looked at him slightly confused, as she turned around and tilted her head

"You were actually trying to do something nice? By making me think I killed you?.."

She grinned slightly

"Thats the stupidest.. But.. most genius plan Ive ever heard."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm

"It's na like you'd except some bit of shiny jewel'ry or anyth'n righ? And if y'thought I was dead y'would have t'keep try'n..."

He slowly grinned that dashing grin of his and ran a hand through his hair.

"Na t'mention...if y'thought I was dead then y'wouldnt feel guilty f'r not kill'n me. But y'went and screw'd the plan talk'k to tha wrong goblin and be'n smart! Dammit!"

He seemed genuinely angry about it and sighed, crossing his arms and practically pouting.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:48 am

Rid rolled her eyes, and looked along the docks. She then let out a deep sigh, and walked back up to him

"Come on.."

She offered her shoulder for him to lean on so he didnt make his ankle worse.

"Youre still wierd.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: