Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:37 pm

"Ah...well 'e likes me y'know. Why wouldn't 'e yeah?"

He tossed her that grin of his before laying back as well next to her. He stared up at the night sky and smiled up at the stars as they twinkled.

"Ya dun have to be alone in tha world Rid'll..."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 am

Rid just continued staring up, before looking over at him, her face expressionless, not sure of what to say. She never really thought on being with anyone, she had too many things to face with her job.

Slowly her eyes trailed back up to the sky and she spoke low

"It doesnt matter.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 pm

"Sure it does...one idiot dun speak f'r all us oth'r idiots..."

He slowly laid back next to her and turns on his side to face her and watch her face.

"Wha was'is name? Tell me wha 'appen'd...I dun wanna make tha mistakes 'e did..."

He resisted the urge to reach out and touch her to encourage her to talk to him. She never responded well whenever he touched her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Rid crossed her arms on her stomach, still staring up at the sky

"Amadian.. We were in love.. but.. 2 weeks after a bounty was put on my head, he was willing to throw me away, kill me.."

Her arms tightened around her stomach a bit

"IT.. I dont know.. Why.."

Her eyes slowly closed as she sighed
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:46 pm

"Eh...men are idiots when it comes ta a girl...only thing we g't more stupid bout is money..."

Kas watched her and propped his head up with his arm and smirked a bit.

"Tha way I lookit...he was an idiot f'r not see'n he coulda been with a great lass and still make money other ways...love is a wee bit 'arder to find and hold onta...y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:12 pm

She didnt mean to have a slight bit of spite in her voice,but she said low

"What does the great Kastorin know about love? From what ive heard.."

She shook her head and sat up,grabbing the second glass of purple liquid, and took a sip, her eyes still closed

"sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Strangely enough, Kas grinned a bit more at her.

"Go'n then...tell me wha y'eard...ya'll only e'er trust wha I say if I can explain meself righ?"

He sat up too at this, and took up a glass drinking a few sips form it and waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 pm

She looked over at him, shaking her head

"Always taking the women on your ship, always swooning the weak hearted"

She chuckled lightly, but then soon after let out a sigh and took another drink from her glass

"Which would explain the women back in booty bay"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm

Kas slowly grinned as he turned on his back and looked up at the sky. His voice took that tone of honesty it so rarely ever did.

"I dun 'ave sex with'im...I pleasure'm sure...but I only e'er been touch'd and...done't with one pers'n...all tha other lass' love wha I do to'm...but aint none of'm had me tha way y'think...I give'm so fun tha won't lead'm to heartbreak..."

He glanced at her.

"A'least not 'eartache of 'ave'n a child and no money and live'n ina place like BB."

He closed his eyes then and kept that tone of voice.

"I like ta think I'm a good man...and I try t'be one Rid'll...believe wha y'want though..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:12 am

Rid looked over at him as he spoke, her face was still pretty expressionless as she said low

"Is that all you want from me?"

Her eyes held quite a bit of curiousity, knowing a lot of the men only wanted one thing so that they could move along.

"And dont you dare lie to me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:53 pm

"Aye, it was..."

He said honestly, but then he slowly shook his head.

"Like I said...first I j'st want'd to get away without ya kill'n me...but then I couldn't stop think'n about ya...so I figured I j'st wanted ya in tha worst way..."

He cast that almost charming glance at her again.

"But then y'saved me...stars knows why...but y'did...an I start'd think'n maybe I j'st liked ya f'r some reason...liked the idea of ya be'n safe, sound and 'appy alot more than anything else..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Rid nodded slowly to him, feeling her cheeks warm a little more as she drank more from her second glass

"I still find it amazing youve stuck around so long.."

She wasnt sure what to say, it was just so rare anyone even talked to her
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:24 pm

"Tch, I still find't amaze'n y'aven't slept with me..."

He rested a hand over his eyes but was smirking to himself. He wanted so badly to hold her at that moment and he didn't know why. He just lay there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Rid couldnt help but laugh a little bit, before taking another sip of her drink

"Well I havent.. ever really.. well I.."

She felt quite a bit of color come to her cheeks, and quickly shook her head

"Nevermind.. Anyways. Ive got will power."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Kas had to use all of -his- willpower to keep from grinning or worse, snickering. He glanced at her and fought to keep his voice flat and even.

"Ain noth'n wrong with tha love. Dun need t'sleep with a man t'ave fun with'm. Men 'ave tongues and fingers y'know..."

He looked back up to the sky and grinned finally but this time it was because of what he was thinking.

"An I know y'do.Y'r a strong wom'n and I admire't."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Rid was still blushing, and staring down into her drink. It was rare she got embarassed. She downed the rest of her drink and closed her eyes tightly, before slowly opening them, and falling onto her back with a 'huff'.

"Whatever.."

She muttered, but was grinning just the slightest, more than likely from the drink
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Kas put his hands behind his head and kept his eyes closed, but he was grinning quite openly.

"Wha? Dun whate'er me lassy girl...I do...Most girls give in t'persitence...but y'dun...y'stick ta y'r beliefs and y'stick up f'r yerself...I like that alot."

HE took a deep breath of the clear night air and settled into the grass a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 am

Rid looked down at him, and shook her head a bit

"I cant tell if you're complimenting me.. or if you're trying to sweet talk me into a bed"

She stood up and leaned against the fountain, stumbling just a little at first, not realizing how much she had drank until that moment where everything spun when she stood
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Chuckling Kas sat up and watched her stumble. He stood as well and hesitantly put his hand on her shoulder to steady her a bit.

"Wha's wrong with't be'n both eh? But I ain gonna sleep with'ya when y'r drunk...come'n...let's get'ya back to tha inn ya?"

He offered her his arm to help her get there.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Rid gave him a somewhat curious look, she wasnt even close to drunk no matter how many she had, but she looked down at him arm, then back up at his face. He seemed willing to just.. help her.

She reached out slowly, wrapping her thin arms around his, obviously still a bit off balance as she leaned to his shoulder quite a bit

"Alrite.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 pm

With a nod, Kas started off, guiding her slowly and carefully back to the inn. He kept a close eye on the very few people who passed by them on the streets, tensing a little the few times someone did.

He stepped around a drunk who had passed out, just outside the inn and entered it. He was strangely quiet during their little walk. His mind working out why he wasn't taking advantage of her if she was drunk.

"Well 'ere we are...y'want a nightcap, or j'st to be tak'n upstairs? I c'an mix drinks rpetty well..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:22 am

Rid shook her head slowly, still hanging onto his arm

"Nah.. Anymore would.. probably be bad"

She still felt her vision swimming, squinting from even just the dim lights of the inn. She looked up at him with a small smirk, and said low

"thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 am

They were halfway up the stairs by then and he just stopped and looked at her. At first he wasn't sure what she had said but his memory slowly played it back and he grinned widely at her.

"Aint noth'n...j'stlike see'n tha smile is all..."

He started again and soon enough they entered the room they were in earlier and he sat her down on her bed.

"Well thar y'go...anythin else y'need love?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:27 am

Rid slowly shook her head

"Nah.."

She layed down, nuzzling her face to the pillow and rolling onto her side, not pulling out a blade but her arm automatically slid under the pillow as if to hide one as usual

"Maybe.. youre not so bad.."

She muttered
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:30 pm

"Le's j'st hope y'remember tha ni the morn'n hmm?"

Kas grinned that grin of hers and moved over to the bed he had been sitting on earlier and took up his vigil of watching out for her, never realizing she was probably so protective because she was worried -he'd- do something. Not someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: