Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Rid smirked a little bit and nodded slightly

"Mmhm.."

She layed there, feeling so close to falling asleep, but just couldnt. A good 20 minutes passed before she sighed and sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Kas had taken to humming for awhile, just studying the patterns on the ceiling until he heard her sit up and glanced over at her.

"Er sorry...was I keep'n'ya up?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:07 pm

She shook her head slowly, looking over

"Nah.. Just cant sleep.. "

She stood up, still a bit unsteady, but seeming used to it a bit more by now as she walked to the doorway and just looked around absent mindedly
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:25 am

Kas turned and faced her, just sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Righ...so whatcha wanna do then...? I kinda...am stuck here for a'least 'nother week or so b'fore tha ship comes back and the crew are done...s'there a hit or someth'n y'need 'elp with...?"

He watched her like a hawk from the bed, studying her outline and the way she stood and held herself, despite being a bit off from drinking.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:35 am

Rid shook her head slowly

"Nah.. I havent gotten any jobs yet"

She jumped as the bartender said from the bottom of the nearby stairwell

-"The darkmoon faire is coming tomorrow, you could try that"-

She blushed slightly and glared through the floor at the man

"Yeah.. well.. I suppose but.. we.. uhm.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 am

Kas dropped his eyes as if looking through wall and stair at the bartender then back upt o Ridell with a slow and playful grin.

"Eh?darkmoon Faire eh? Think I 'eard'a tha...some gnome goes 'round shoot'n people outta canon and stuff...or somethin? Sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Rid turned around to face him, her eyes narrowed because of her blurred vision

"If you try to shoot me out of a cannon I swear to .."

She bit her tongue, and walked back over to her bed, sitting down, almost missing it as she did,but stayed on it.

She stared down at the ground, trying to focus her vision
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Kas' eyes widen and so did his grin.

"I dinna think a'tha! Fly'n sexy assassin girl! Though Y'dun look like yer in any state t'be go'n no where...y'sure tha was j'st booze in tha drink...?"

He moved slowly over to her bed and sat down next to her, looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Rid nodded a bit, and looked up as he walked over, but didnt do anything other then watch. She nodded again

"Yeah.. just.. been a while since ive had that drink"

She knew the 'tender knew it made her feel warm, and calm
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:28 pm

"Ah...tha can do't it to ya...was pretty good...I 'ad stronger stuff though...still was good..."

He rested his hands on his knees and made sure to keep a few inches at least between them. Drink or not he didn't want a dagger to the nose.

"So wha's tha fair like?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Rid looked strangely nervous talking about it

"Fun place.. to walk around and .. play games and.. and stuff.."

Her hands seemed to grip at the blankets a little as she bit her lip, knowing thats where she had met him, the man she thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with

"I guess.. anyways.. its been a long time.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Kas raised his eyebrow watching her but slowly nodded and leaned back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Could take y'somewhere else...maybe a fancy dinner...y'know...like a date'r someth'n...maybe in like...Stormwind...got some contacts there...could try 'uman food..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 pm

Rid shook her head a little, and looked down at him at his mention of a date

"Date? U-Us?"

She obviously blushed a little, and looked away to try and hide it

"W-Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:07 pm

Kas raised his eyebrow at her as he looked at her. He had to resist very hard not to poke or nudge her playfully and try to be slow.

"Is go'n onna date wit'me such a bad thought? Am'I tha repulsive t'ya...? Cause...if y'dun wan me 'ere...like I said...I can leave..."

He didn't sound angry or bitter but genuinely concerned about her feelings. Which even surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:20 pm

She looked down at him again, and shook her head a bit

"I guess not.. you keep me amused"

She smirked the slightest, before laying on her back as well and closing her eyes. She knew she should just make friends with someone so determined to be hers
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 am

"Oh well tha's good aint 't...yeesh..."

He said teasingly. He finally gently and playfully nudged her with his elbow.

"S'long as yer smile'n love...then so am'I..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 am

Rid rolled onto her side, moving a little closer to him when she did, resting her head in her hand and looking at him

"Are you for real?"

She couldnt help but ask

"I mean.. Its just.. so rare to find someone who acts like you and actually carries it out.. rare to see someone mean all that"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:48 am

Kas blinked at her as he looked at her face.

"J'st cause I dun lie cheat and steal I'm tha rare one?"

Grinning he shook his head a bit, then shrugged.

"M'parents always said, tha business that dinna make y'feel guilty after is bett'r than make'n a boat full of gold...I ain gonna get in y'r pants by lie'n t'ya...an I dun wanna do tha to anybody."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:28 pm

She smirked a bit, and nodded slowly, feeling sleep finally tugging at her, and said low

"even if you dont lie, goodluck trying to get in my pants"

She winked, and within less then a second, had dissapeared, and reappeared on the other bed, under the sheets, and nuzzling her face to the pillow
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Kas grinned, it was a challenge. He was sure of it, but he blinked as she vanished then jumped a bit as she appeared in the other bed. He smirked and scooted up into the bed he was on and lay down. Unconsciously he nuzzled the pillow there as well but mostly just so he could smell her scent. He muttered quietly.

"I dun need luck..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Rid slowly fell asleep, into a much deeper state than normal, an actual sleep, not on guard like she normally was.

A few hours passed before she felt a hand on her shoulder shaking her very gently, and her eyes shot open.

The bartenders hand was ready to catch her fist as she automatically swung, and he chuckled a bit

-"And a dandy good morning to you too. Theres someone downstairs for ya"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Kas was laying half on the bed, half off. The pillow was soaked in drool and the only thing keeping him on the bed was his hand gripping the mattress from the other side. He was so far asleep he didn't hear the bartender over his light snoring.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Rid nodded and yawned, before looking over at Kas, and giggling. A slight grin came over her lips as she went over to the side that his hand was at, and then, suddenly yelled

"HEY KAS! WAKE UP!!"

The bartender chuckled and walked out to go back downstairs
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Kas about leaped out of his skin. He let go of the bed and toppled to the floor, but was so startled he tried to jump up and only managed to accomplish tripping and falls over onto her back.

"THA HELL!"

He cried as he looked around breathlessly and in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Out of reflexes, Rid had dissapeared and reapeared closer to the doorway, and just grinned in the room at him, leaning on the doorway

"Good morning love"

She couldnt help her grin, just staring at him

"I just wanted to tell you Im going downstairs is all"

She laughed and walked downstairs, to see who her visitor was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: