Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light and darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Light and darkness. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Kal still had his arms crossed as he scanned over everything from the trees to the shrubs, believing it would be something easily seen but only they would know it was something out of the ordinary.

"I wish we knew what to look for...would...it be something in plain sight only you'd recognize?"

He glanced at her before going back to scanning around.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:57 am

She shook her head, and slowly sat in the grass with a deep sigh

"It may be nothing.. just coincidence.."

She was feeling quite tired and rubbed her eyes with her sleeves

"Wild goose chase or somethin'.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue80/100Light and darkness. - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am

Kal walked to her side and sat down. He blushed slightly as he had the urge to put his arm around her but resisted. He sighs a little himself.

"There has to be something...maybe we just have to wait here...and something will happen..."

He cast another glance around.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Light and darkness. - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and darkness. - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:37 pm

Rema nodded slowly, although was highly doubting it. She just layed on her back in the moist grass and closed her eyes, hearing the very slight breeze in the trees, just smiling the slightest from the chance to relax after all the strange things that were happening

"Maybe we'll be lucky and nothing will happen"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 am

"Maybe..."

Kal drew up one leg and rested his arms on his knee as he kept looking around. He was just too afraid to let his guard down. There was just too many coincidences for him to believe her map wasn't connected. After a few minutes he let out a small sigh.

"Maybe you're right and nothing's going to happen...."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Rema didnt say anything.. she didnt even move. The breeze around them came to a stop, as did everything. The leaves flying through the air stuck there as if caught in a spider web. The only thing that seemed to be able to move was Kal.

From behind a nearby tree, something came out, stepped.. floated. It was the dead thing from the room, blurred around everything except the hand, the hand reaching out for Kal, moving slowly towards him..
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Kal blinked and looked around. At first he wasn't sure if what he was seeing was real until he touched a leaf that had frozen in front of his face. He turned to say something to Rema but then caught sight of the dead thing and jumped to his feet. He started backing up from it, but tried to remain calm.

"W-what...d-d-d-do you want? I-I'm not going to...g-go like Rema's s-sisters...s-she needs someone t-to help her...s-so y-you just...d-don't hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 pm

It continued to move towards him, but as it got to Rema, it slowed down, and stopped beside her, turning towards her..

It began to reach out towards her instead, that dead hand reaching towards her frozen body
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Kal's eyes went wide and he shouted.

"NO!!!"

And dove forward lunging at the dead thing intent on tackling it away from the only true friend he ever had.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:02 am

The ghost dissapeared as soon as Kal touched it. Rema blinked as she opened her eyes to see Kal rush past her, and raised her eyebrow

"What.. are you..doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:45 am

Kal tumbled into the grass and rolled and finally stopped against a tree on his side. He groaned a little and slowly got up looking a little sore. He looked over to Rema.

"Are y-you a-alright? D-Did you see i-it?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Rema blinked, more confused then before, and rushed over to him to make sure he was okay

"what.. are you..talking about?"

She looked him over and figured he was generally okay

"see what? you flying past me?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Kal shook his head then looked around slowly.

"N-No...e-everything froze...l-like someone hit pause on t-the world and I got up...a-and then there was that...thing...we saw in the dream...in your sister's room...i-it started t-to come for me...until..."

He swallowed and tried to compose himself a little and look at her.

"It saw you...and went for you...and I tried to stop it..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:16 pm

Her eyes had gone wide and she swallowed hard, picturing it.. no matter how badly she didnt want to, she saw it in her mind..

She shook her head to clear it, before reaching her hand out to his shoulder

"Thats.. wierd, but.. I believe you"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Kal smiled faintly, but he couldn't stop himself from shivering a little just feeling any hand on him. He looked around the park and said low.

"I-I think that means we're o-on the right track...r-right?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:23 pm

"M-maybe.. I dont know.."

She didnt know what to do, what to say. She didnt feel anything change yet he saw something she had completely missed.

She rubbed his shoulder just trying to keep him calm

"did you see anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 pm

He slowly shook his head.

"It happened t-to fast...I don't know if...it means us harm or not...I...d-don't think I touched it before e-everything unpaused..."

Kal took several long and deep breaths and looked at where he first had seen the specter.

"All I know is...I wasn't about to let it touch you..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Rema nodded slowly, and moved a bit closer to hug him, trying not to picture what he saw.. trying not to think of that thing being so close to her.

She said quietly near his ear

"Theres got to be something around here.. anything.. "

She then saw something nearby, on a tree, a marking.. a burnt marking. She slowly let him go and walked over towards it, and as she got close, she could smell sulfur, which made her wrinkle her nose.

She then studied the symbol, and when she realized what it was, she looked at him

"It means death.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:21 pm

Kas cheeks flushed brightly as she hugged him and he lightly hugged her back. Soon enough she was away looking at the tree, and he was still thinking about the hug before her voice jolted him back to reality and he turned to look at it as well. He nodded a little and frowned.

"But...what...does that tell us?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 pm

She moved her finger below the first symbol, it was an arrow, an arrow..pointing down. She raised an eyebrow

"Death.. Death down? Death.. "

Her eyes widened

"Death from..b-below..?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Kal's face went a little pale as he looked down. The first thought was his basement and the spirits he had held there for so long. He felt his throat go dry but didn't voice his thought.

"I-is that why there were b-burn marks under the beds...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:24 pm

Rema felt a chill run down her spine and visibly shuddered before turning towards him.

"I dont.. know.."

But then she had another thought, and quickly turned back to the tree, dropping to her knees, and began to dig past the grass and dirt
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Kal blinked and had a sudden thought he wasn't sure he wanted to know what was down there, but he knelt down next to her and started to help her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 am

Rema continued digging, maybe there was something, anything down under the-...

She yelped and suddenly pulled her hand back, the bandages having falling off from her digging, but there was a new cut on her palm.

She looked down at where they were digging, and there was the tip of a dagger, sticking straight up

"I knew there had to be something.. keep digging, i have to wrap this up.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Kal shrugged of his pack first and swiftly pulled out his first aid kit again, handing it to her. Then he pulled out a very small spade that he had forgotten he put in there. He started to dig around the dagger carefully before pulling it out while it was still mostly packed in dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and darkness.   Light and darkness. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and darkness.
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: Tales of Interest :: Realms of Lore-
Jump to: