Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oceans of blue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Oceans of blue - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:26 am

"J'st...er..."

Kas openly stared, his eyes taking her all in from the bottom of the dress up to her hair as she pulled it from the ponytail. He swallowed as he felt his throat go dry and muttered.

"Of all tha uhm...stuff...tha I...er..got an put ni thar....I...er..dinna...think you'd....like tha one...."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm

Rid tilted her head a little, still a small smirk on her lips

"I knew you'd enjoy it.. And its..quite nice"

She stepped a bit closer, each step very slow, as her hands slowly moved and rested on the back of his neck, still feeling her cheeks quite warm
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:26 pm

"Mmm..."

Was all he could say as he set the basket of food down on the flow and slowly slid his arms around her waist, feeling the dress rub smoothly over her body. He looked over her face and smiled even more at the blush he found there. He started to speak in a whisper.

"Y'know...onna tha reas'ns I was gone so much...was get'n this place fit for live'n...y'said y'wanted to have a life...a calm one...an settle down...I was gonna make this our house..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Rid smiled a bit more, her fingers slowly rubbing the back of his neck

"I could tell"

She blushed more as she leaned up to gently kiss him for a moment

"I was surprised..since before..you seemed to scared.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Kas grinned even more as he kissed her back, tasting her lips on his. and then kissed the tip of her nose gently.

"I was...I was terrified...but it woulda made y'smile so I start'd do'n it anyway...then tha more I though bout it...tha more I wanted t'do it...before I knew it...it was something I want'd mroe than anyth'n in tha world...Live'n here in me family home...with you f'r all ternity..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Rid smiled more and more, her voice barely a whisper as she said near his ear

"Im glad.. "

She kissed his cheek lightly, then moved down to his neck, and his shoulder, before speaking again

"I would very much like that"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Kas shivered and clung to her a little harder to keep his spine from trembling and making his knees weak. It had been so long with her...

"Glad t'ear it love...cause I still intend t'do't...you'an me 'ere...t-together a-an all..."

He closed his eyes slowly and let his fingers move about her back, making the dress drag on her skin in all the right places.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:33 pm

She nodded her head slowly, and pulled her head back so she could rest her forehead on his, staring deeply into his eyes, a few random strands of hair falling into her face

"I would hope so.."

Her hands slid to his shoulders

"I would like that"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:16 pm

His eyes stayed lost in hers and he felt the familiar tingle deep in his chest as his heart beat a little harder and faster though he breathed slower and deeper.

"Stars I 'ope y'r really you..."

He all but thrust his mouth onto hers, kissing her deeply and he felt sparks start from where their lips pressed and spread through his body.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Rid was slightly taken aback, but smiled as she kissed him back deeply, not realizing how hard she gripped his shoulders, feeling that same tingle throughout her body.

For even just a little, she felt like nothing was wrong, like thats how it was meant to be and she didnt let herself have any second thoughts or doubts
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:27 am

He held the kiss for literal minutes, not daring to give it an inch of breathing room. His heart pounded loudly in his ears and the taste and smell of her made his love for her only grow more. Slowly and with heart wrenching sadness he broke the passionate kiss and looked into her eyes, breathlessly.

"I love you..."

He managed to say in a breathy voice and with as little accent as he could muster to let her know how much he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:31 am

Rids eyes slowly opened as their lips left the others, realizing just how breathless she herself was as she whispered back

"I love you too.."

Her smile slowly came over her lips, her hands moving to the back of his neck to pull him back, to lock their lips again, it just felt so right to her she didnt want to stop
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 am

"Mm.."

Was all he could respond with as their lips met again with the intensity of the sun. His hands moved down to her hips and he slowly pushed her back towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Rid moved as he slowly pushed her, her hands gripping more at his neck and his shoulder firmly, she felt Jan, felt her trying to poke and prod into her moment, into her mind, but she was able to hold her at bay, forget her, even just a little bit.

She felt her cheeks get warmer as she blushed deeper and deeper
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:10 pm

---------------------

Rids eyes slowly opened, feeling the warmth of the blankets, and Kas still laying on her, which made her blush quite a bit, but also smile, as she leaned up and kissed his cheek, then whispered

"Good morning love.."

She gently and tiredly rubbed his back
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 pm

With a small snort Kas' eyes opened and blinked sleepily. He looked at Ridell and grinned contently.

"Ey thar..."

He slid a little so he was only leaning on her side and nuzzled her shoulder a little bit before whispering.

" 'ow'd y'sleep...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:17 pm

"better then Ive slept in a long time.."

She lazily smiled at him, her hand running along his arm to find his hand, and squeeze it gently

"and you?"

She couldnt help but steal a small kiss from his lips, just smiling more
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:08 pm

He kissed her back then brought her hand to his lips as well.

"I m'st still be dream'n...cause there's a dream lay'n 'ere with me..."

He grinned at her and slowly sat up, pulling her with him. He yawned as he put and arm around her then blinked and grinned, whispering into her ear.

"Y'r nak'd love..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Rid felt her cheeks warm as she blushed slightly, but kissed his ear, and his neck, before whispering

"So are you"

She nuzzled his cheek, just trying to stay close as possible
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:10 pm

A shiver ran through his body and he giggled a little in a manly manner and hugged her tightly.

"Tha's b'side tha point love...y'were nak'd first..."

He grinned at her and lightly tickled her arm.

"So wha d'we do now....ne'er did g't ta eat tha meal I was bring'n home for ya..."

He glanced over at the basket of food where he had left it forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:06 am

She smirked a bit more, before following his gaze to the food, and kissed his ear

"Surprise me.."

Winking, she slid out from under him, grabbing one of the blankets and wrapping up in it as she stood.

Stretching as much as she could with a yawn she looked around, not really wanting to leave the house
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Smiling, Kas looked over the woman he loved so much. He felt his heart beat a little harder at the thought that she was strong enough to keep Janine at bay. He closed his eyes for a moment before getting up and carrying the food over to a small stove that he started getting ready to use. He blinked as he realized he should get dressed and just threw his pants on.

"Me mum tight me all bout cook'n when I was lil...before she was gone...spices be tha secret t'anythin really..."

He started cooking, still just smiling away.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:42 am

Rid smirked as he walked to the stove, and walked over behind him, leaning on him gently as she hugged him and closed her eyes

"As long as it tastes delicious, you wont hear me complain"

She smiled wider and just listened to his beating heart, The blanket still wrapped around her like a dress
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm

He leaned back on her a little as he started to fry up the fish. His cheeks started hurting from smiling but he didn't care.

"Oh it'll be gran' love...you'll ne'er tast'd stometh'n as good."

He turned his head to look at her against him and grinned before looking back at the stove. The truth was he was a horrible cook but his father had always praised his cooking in hopes he'd work at getting better. He didn't.

"M'fath'r al'ays said I was a great cook...bett'r than mum even."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:58 pm

She smirked a bit more, just nodding, rubbing the side of her face against his back, just holding him tightly.

She whispered low

"Im sure it will be great"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oceans of blue
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: