Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Kase sat in the small abandoned home along the border of the Arathi highlands, little Misha wrapped up in a blanket sleeping quietly, as Kase hummed a lullaby to her, rocking back and forth on the edge of the bed with a small smile on her lips.

After several minute she stood, the loose gown she wore hid the fact she seemed a bit skinnier then normal, as she walked up to the doorway to look out towards the water, the breeze still quite warm around this time of year, yet still cooler on the water.

She tried to keep any of the bad thoughts from the events recently happening out of her mind, although they always lingered as she worried about her son, and Telken, who she hadn't seen in a while
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 pm

It had been months since Telken had seen the grassy field of Arathi. Far too long for his heart. Tyndar stalked beside him, keeping an eye on his friend and master as they approached the small river.

"Well my friend...we're almost home. We're going to have to get wet..." The large sabre looked at the warlock as if he had clearly lost his mind. "...I know I know but you want to see Kase and Misha don't you?" The large feline made a very unhappy growling sound as man and beast slipped into the river swimming upstream.

Telken thought back on the past few months and the deeds he had been forced to commit. So many other things had been happening his mind was never far off from his family, but he knew he couldn't return until all was well enough.

As Tyndar and Telken spotted the small bit of land that held the nestled the abandoned dwarven home he whispered to the sea. "Durion my friend...good luck..."

Soon enough the pair were on dry land. The feline looking completely murderous at his whetted hair. Telken suppressed a chuckle and quickly changed into dry clothes. The pair looked around the area until Tyndar made a slightly less miserable sound towards the doorway of the house.

Telken followed his friend's attention and the smile that came about his face was as wide as the sea stretched out behind him. With only a pat to his friends back he walked briskly over to the house and bowed low, not even bothering to keep the joy from his voice. "My love...I'm home..."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 pm

As she had seen him in the distance, she stayed in the doorway, watching as he got closer, her face staying almost emotionless, until she heard his voice. Her features softened as she let out a small whimper of joy, and moved forward quickly, Misha tucked in her one arm, as she hugged Telken so tightly with her other arm she wasnt quite sure how well he would be able to breathe.

"Telk..."

She got cut off from feeling the movement in her arm, and soon to be followed by the cries of Misha who had grown quite a bit in just a few months, not sure as to why she was woken up from all the movement

"Oh Misha.. Its okay.."

She whispered under her breath, rocking her back and forth, but her eyes never left Telken, as if he would just dissapear if she did
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:47 pm

The former librarian could feel tears in his eyes, just from the sight of the woman he loved so much, but to hear the small cries of their daughter made them trial down his cheeks.

"Misha...don't cry..."

He moved to he'd stay within Kase's hug, his own arm moving around her hugging her almost as tightly as she did him. Tyndar walks a bit closer then laid down with a feline 'uhmph'. On his back hung bags of Telken's things and it seemed like it was the most valuable of his things from the house in Stormwind.

He gave Kase a warm and loving smile, letting all of his happiness to be with her ebb into it. He looked down to Misha again and moved his hand closer to the little girl.

"Shhh...Daddys home now..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Almost as reflex, Kase pulled Misha closely, away from his hand, as she shook her head quickly.

"S-Sorry.. A lot has happened in a short time.."

She turned Misha to look at Telken, her cries already dying down some, as Kase buried her face into his shoulder, taking in a deep breath that seemed very shaky, slowly moving her arm from around him to hand Misha to him carefully, her voice barely a whisper

"We've missed you.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:59 pm

His eyes looked at her worriedly as she pulled Misha away, but smiled his warm and understanding smile.

"It's alright, my love..."

He took little Misha into his arms and smiled down at her. The small girl blinked up at her father, almost unsure if it was really him, but soon his finger was in her tiny grip and she snuggled close to his chest. He smiled a bit more and whispered.

"I've missed you both too...but I'm home now...and I'm not leaving again..."

His eyes finally befell Kase's face, the smile still there but worry was evident in his eyes.

"Are you alright, Kase?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm

She watched Misha closely until she heard her name, and looked up at him, tears in her eyes, her expression almost confused

"You've been gone so long... "

Her gaze moved back down to Misha

"We could only.. assume the worst.. You didnt tell.. didnt write.. "

Her breathing became shorter as she was trying not to cry

"Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm

He did his best not to lose the smile that was cast down on their daughter. His large finger played with her lips as she blew bubbles against his fingertip. His voice became a whisper.

"Durion was killed. Reisha was...broken...I had to do something...I had no time to get word to you..."

He slowly looked up to his love. His eyes were sad and guilt ridden.

"There was only one way to save him...to return him to our world...Miora Tor...but when Reisha and I arrived it...wasn't the same place..."

He swallowed at the pain that threatened to choke his words. He stared at little Misha, only able to find a smile for her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Kase gasped a little as she heard the news of Durion, and slowly let out a sigh as he continued to speak, whispering

"I'm sorry.."

She moved a bit closer, hugging him again, this time to console him, her other hand resting gently on Misha. She looked past him, out towards the water, seeing that the sun had begun to go down, and she whispered again

"Come on.. lets get inside"

Kase walked to Tyndar, leaning down to pet her head, saying

"Thanks for keeping him safe"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 pm

The great sabre bowed it's head to Kasengae, a show of respect. Telken smiled a little, despite the tears in his eyes. He bowed his head to the sabre who nodded to him as well.

Telken moved inside the warm house and looked around. He smiled at the familar walls and hearth.

"Looks like you and your mother had been a bit busy in here..."

He looked to the little one with a smile as she tried to mimic his expression of sadness and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Pointing to the nearby stable for Tyndar, she began to move some straw into one area for her to sleep on

"Its not too great but. Its better then stuffing us all into that little house"

She said, smiling to the sabre, and turned slowly, walking down into the house, stopping in the doorway, smiling softly and watching Telken with Misha, not saying a word as she went to the corner to fix some blankets in a small, home-made crib
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Tyndar almost seemed to smile at Kase, and as she left, the animal bowed her great head before laying down to rest. It had been a long journey and she was more than happy to sleep for the next two months.

Telken was busy making faces at Misha who, despite her youth seemed to be trying to make them back. Tears had dried on his cheeks but he still caught sight of Kase as she came in. He carried Misha to the crib.

"She's very happy...and healthy...and the house is...truly home...I'm..."

He closed his eyes for a moment before looking to Kase.

"so sorry I couldn't be home until now..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:45 pm

She gently took Misha and layed her down, covering her up and just looking down at her, smiling more as she yawned a little.

Kase walked to the nearby chair and sat down.

"I understand.. Its just.. "

She looked up at him, trying to stay smiling as Misha was watching her

"So much happened.. its been.. hard"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Telken placed his hand on Misha's tiny chest lovingly before moving to where Kase sat. He looked down over the woman he loved so much and slowly knelt in front of her. He reached out and took her hand.

"Tell me everything my love..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Squeezing his hand tightly she looked at him, tears in her eyes again as she spoke low

"Well.. you dissapeared and.. after so long I.. thought that maybe you.. you had.."

She took a deep breath and squeezed his hand harder

"Then.. that.. that damn demon, hes been having his fun in Dari's body.. So I hid here.. but hes been haunting my dreams and.. and showing me things I dont want to see a-and.."

Her breathing had sped up quite a bit as tears rolled down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:04 pm

His eyes closed tightly at the mention of the demon that has tortured them for so long. He sat up and hugged her tightly, not daring to let her go.

"Remember our link my love..no matter what the demon can do...you'll know if I was truly gone.."

He didn't pull away to kiss her, only moved his lips to hers, letting his love for her press into that one kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:08 pm

She hugged him back tightly, and kissed him back, although, the mention of the link, made more tears run down her cheeks, as she broke the kiss, to whisper

"Hes made it.. impossible to use.."

She pulled her gown over her heart to show him, what should be a small glowing rune, looked almost carved out, scarred several times, as she repaeted

"...A lot has happened"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Telken's eyes looked helplessly to the scared skin. His hand very gently reached out to touch where the mark had been. He barely noticed how little his own mark was glowing.

The expression on his face gave way to his feelings. Of helplessness. Of guilt. Of fear. His eyes met hers and it was clear they were heartbroken. His arms were around her again, hugging her tighter than before as he whispered.

"I love you, Kasengae..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Hugging him back tightly, she buried her face into his neck, closing her eyes, speaking low

"But.. we're all alive.. we're all safe.."

She looked over towards Misha, who was sleeping quietly now, and a small smile came to her lips, even though her eyes had tears in them

"And hopefully..it stays that way"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 am

Telken followed her gaze to the crib and found himself smiling as well.

"She's grown so much since last I've seen her...that's more than enough reason alone to never leave your sides again..."

His eyes found Kase's and he grinned slightly in his warm fatherly and loving way. His voice dropped to a whisper.

"Her life gives me hope for the future..no matter what terrors it brings..."

Last edited by Jase Dakota on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Up...Hope...same word only...not.)
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 am

She nods slowly to him, and just goes back to hugging him closely, her hands slowly moving along his back, and she listens to, and feels, his heartbeat, it only making her hug him tighter

"We're glad you're back.."

She smiled softly, kissing his shoulder, then his cheek, just trying to stay as close as possible to him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am

Telken smiled the closer she was too him and gently pulled her off the chair and into his lap, despite their size different. He just didn't care, he wanted to be as close as he could.

"I've missed you both too...it'll be alright now...I promise Kase...my love..."

He gently tucked a lock of her hair behind her long ear and smiles softly, his eyes meeting hers.

"The demon will not win..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 am

"He didn't the last time.. Im just worried about what he may have done to become stronger.."

She rested her head on his shoulder gently

"Im worried about Dari...From the stories Ive heard from Elwynn.."

Her eyes closed tightly now

"I didnt know what to do.. Aside from get Misha far away from it.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 am

Telken's arm wrapped around her as he turned a bit to face the crib and watch their sleeping daughter.

"You've done what I would have...Darissar would want Misha safe from the demon."

He turned only his head to study his elven love's face.

"Maybe it's time we've asked someone else to help us defeat this demon..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:18 pm

"But who?"

She heard some thunder outside, a storm was coming in.

"Seems we'll be a bit stuffed down here tonight.."

She slowly let him go, walking outside to the saber, nodding towards the house

"Dont need you getting all wet again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eternal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-