Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Eternal Love - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 am

Telken blinked and looked between them. Kat openly giggled now and was blushing furiously as she intently stared at Misha was was too busy playing with Kat's tail to realize her father was in the room. Telken tilted his head a little.

"Well...I suppose we could have a joint wedding...if your mother is alright with it..."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:13 am

Dari nodded slowly, his face getting very serious

-"I.. didnt want to bother her until she got back"-

He figured she would be okay with it, maybe taken off guard, as he normally never even thought about a future with a woman.

His fingers slowly rubbed her stomach, but his palm still rested on Kats hand
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:12 am

"Well I must say this will end up being quite the occasion. Suki spending time with the family...all of us getting married..."

Telken grinned and looked at Gabel and Tyndar. Tyndar was narrowing her eyes, looking about ready to randomly thwack Gabel for no reason until Telken address them.

"What about you two? We could try for a triple wedding..."

The man grinned as Tyndar froze and just stared at him. Kat couldn't help but giggle a little bit, just too happy to let Telken's very bad jokes go unlaughed at.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Gabel almost growled low looking at Telken. If he could be embarassed.. that was the time.

Dari laughed a bit, and slowly picked up Misha, who was fussing and trying to hold onto Kat's tail, until she saw Telken, and turned, reaching out for him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Telken smirked at Gabel and winked at him. Tyndar flooshed her tail and it looked irked and bushy. Telken grinned all the more as Misha saw him and he picked her up and spun her around once as she giggled.

"There's my little girl...keeping everyone out of trouble huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Dari nodded and slowly stood, squeezing out of the, now cramped room

"Im .. going to go talk to mother. "

He looked back at Kat

"You can rest here if you'd like.. I'll be back soon"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:00 am

Telken stepped aside bouncing Misha a bit gently, who was just giggling madly and clutching onto him. He looked at Kat and smiled a bit.

"Thanks for taking care of her for us. We really appreciate it."

Kat blushed a little bit and suddenly felt a little lost without Darissar there, but felt he'd rather talk to his mother alone. Telken sat on the bed next to her and started bouncing Misha on his knee, which she just loved.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:45 am

Gabel, out of force of habit, followed Dari and walked alongside him back to Kase. He didnt make any extra sounds, was just silent, not really liking this area.

Dari let his hand fall and rest on the Sabres back

-"Good boy.."-

He said low. Dari didnt like the area much himself
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:54 am

Tyndar watched helplessly as Gabel left, wanting to go after him but feeling a bit like Katsura was. Kat however, had moved on to just being nervous next to Telken and she stared at the floor silently.

Telken played with Misha and her giggles and happy laughter seemed to lighten the small room as if they were warm and safe at home. He stayed quiet himself for awhile, just content to spend some time with her daughter and the woman who would soon be his daughter in law.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 am

Dari walked along the winding path, to where Kase was hugging Suki, he didnt want to disturb her, but he had to tell her. He slowly walked up a bit, and spoke low

-"Mother.."-

She looked up, and saw who it was, then very gently sat Suki back, saying quietly

"Everything is going to be alrite Suki, I promise"

She stood, and walked over to him and Gabel with a small smile

"What is it?"

Dari looked suddenly nervous, his eyes staring at the ground in front of him

-"I uhm.. I .. Asked Kat to marry me"-

Her eyes went wide with surprise, but a smile slowly crept over her lips, as she suddenly hugged him, never thinking he would ever settle down with someone, and he smirked, hugging her back, both with tears in their eyes
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:30 am

Suki quietly sniffled and glanced at the two of them. She looked down at the ground herself for a few moments before glancing at Darissar again. She felt her face flush slightly a shiver run down her spine. She quietly got up and moved away to give them a little more privacy and so she couldn't see the man.

~---~

"So Miss Katsura...are you sure you want to be in this family? It's not exactly safe..."

Misha cried out in giggles as Telken bounced her left and right on his knee and he smiled broadly. Kat blushed a little but nodded.

~"I l-love Darissar...I've never...really loved anyone before but...I can't imagine life without him..."~

Telken grinned all the more.

"Well...that sounds good enough to me for a reason to get married."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Kase continued smiling widely,trying not to cry

"Thats great news!"

She finally let him go, putting her hands on his cheeks

"About time you started growing up a bit"

She said with a wink. He gave her a grin and laughed a bit, before looking over at Suki for a moment.

"They're all back in town"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

It was impossible to tell from within her mask but Suki was blushing deeply. She quickly stood and bowed to them both.

="I will go see them now, Thank you."=

It was a lie, she feared being around that many people, even with her father there but she quickly excused herself and left the small clearing without a word. She wandered aimlessly along the road, hiding every time she heard someone coming by, but still slowly getting closer to the town.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:21 pm

As Suki left, Dari looked back at Kase, and suddenly his eyes went a bit scared, and she tilted her head confused

-"Im worried.. About what the demon may try to do.. "-

His eyes slowly closed

-"I want to keep Kat.. a-and.. our child.. safe"-

Kase nodded a bit, unsure of what to tell him, and just said low

"Come on.. It will all sort itself in the end.. lets just enjoy the calm time we have now"

And with that, they began to walk back towards Darkshire
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:51 pm

"Miss Katsura...why don't you wait downstairs for them...I think Misha and I need a bit of a nap."

Telken smiled and Misha yawned quite largely. Kat smiled and bowed her head, excusing herself quietly and Telken picked up Misha heading into the room Kase and him shared. He laid down with their little baby on his chest and she was asleep almost as quickly as Telken.

Kat went downstairs and ordered a drink before sitting down at a table by the fireplace and as patiently as she could, waited for Darissar to return.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:45 pm

As they reached the glum city, Dari went inside first, to see Kat. He smiled, and went behind her, slowly wrapping his arms around her, his hands resting on her stomach gently as he kissed her cheek.

Gabel layed down by the fire, obviously tired, as Kase went upstairs to see Telken and Misha sleeping, which just made her smile widely.

She went in quietly as she could, and layed down beside them, resting her hand on Misha, and her head on Telks shoulder
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Kat smiled brightly in contrast to the rest of the town as she rested her hands on Darissar's and blushed slightly from the kiss.

~"Is everything alright then...?"~

Meanwhile, Telken stirred a little as Kase lay down with them but a smile appeared on his sleeping lips and his arm moved a little to rest on her back. Misha squirmed a little as well and turned to grasp Kase's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:35 am

Dari nodded a bit, resting his chin on her shoulder

-"She approved.."-

He smiled, kissing her cheek again, hugging her firmly, but gently

---

Kase smiled softly, kissing Telkens cheek, then Misha's head, whispering

"I love you both.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Kat closed her eyes smiling and hugging his arms a little tighter.

~"Good..."~

Smiling as she was, her eyes slowly moved next to the fireplace and settled on the scythe she had brought from Arathi. Despite the fire almost licking it with flame, it still had a layer of frost covering and Kat frowned slightly.

~---~

"N'mum...dun wanna go t'lessons toda-..er.."

Telken slowly blinked as he came too and smiled warmly as he felt Kase in his arms. He hugged her a little more and whispered.

"There's someone special in our bed Mish..."

Misha make a very tiny snoring noise as she slept on and Telken smirked sleepily.

"Love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Kase tried not to giggle as he spoke in his sleep, then when he woke up, just smiled more, gently gripping mishas small hand

"Let her rest"

She whispered, and kissed his cheek

----

Dari saw the scythe as well, and whispered

-"do you trust it?"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Telken grinned at her and nuzzled his head gently with hers before asking in a whisper.

"The priest will be here tomorrow...and everything will be set for tomorrow afternoon..are you -really- sure you want to spend the rest of your life with someone as trouble prone as me...?"

He grinned a bit more having asked it in a joking tone.

~--~

Kat shivered slightly and admitted.

~"I'm scared of it...but every time I touch it...I don't want to let it go...I just...don't understand why she gave it to me..."

Her tail curled around her as she looked at Darissar with concern.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Dari nodded slowly, hugging her a bit tighter

-"Its okay.. we'll.. figure it out, its just powerful is all"-

---

Kase smiled more, and tapped her chin as if in thought

"Hmm.. I may be having second thoughts.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Telken pretended to be hurt...only for a moment before grinning and kisses the top of her head.

"Well gosh...now I'm a bit worried..."

~---~

~"I hope you're right...something is just...off about it though...I-I...don't know..."~

She shook her head slowly and leaned back on him a bit more. She nuzzled her horn gently against the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 am

He smirked a bit, and moved around in front of her, leaning down and picking her up gently, so that he could sit, and he rested her into his lap, one hand around her waist, the other resting on her legs.

He said low

-"Dont worry about it for now"-

-----

Kase smiled and kissed him softly

"Of course I want to spend every waking moment with you my love"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 am

Kat blushed a little but grinned too, pressing close to his chest and nuzzling his head gently.

~"It's hard to worry about anything in your arms lover..."~

She traced her finger along his cheek, smiling at him.

~---~

Telken smiled and kissed her back gently.

'As I with you...and Misha..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-
Jump to: