Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oceans of blue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Oceans of blue - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:49 pm

After several more seconds, Rid blinked a few times, but her eyes seemed to deepen, to a color not her own. She grinned slowly, just staring over Kel

-"Well .. Been a while since Ive seen you"-

She didnt feel bad for what she had said the last time they had seen eachother, and still could care less if she died

-"Good work.."-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Kel nodded a little...but didn't release the magic that was keeping Ridell's body from moving.

~"I was a little surprised to find you not already in control of things Janine...but it doesn't seem that Ridell has learned much more magic..."~

Stepping back, Kelterra slowly laced her fingers together again over her stomach but still didn't release Janine.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Janine tried to move, looking down at her stiff body before looking back at Kel, and her eyes slowly narrowed

-"What are you trying to do?"-

She didnt do anything else.. yet, just waiting
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Kel slowly moved her hands to the small of her back and took a deep breath.

~"Janine...it's time to end things...you've lived far too long and should have died many times over."~

She started walking slowly around Janine in a circle, just out of arms reach.

~"There are other, much better things to use our talents on. Entire worlds to conquer...places to see...rulers to serve and manipulate...why waste anymore time on these two...?"~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:43 am

Janine could break the magic.. she could easily get through it, but she didnt, she wanted to see where Kel was going with it.

-"Because I swore to never let them live peacefully after what they did to me.."-

She had her eyes closed, she was letting rid hear the conversation, as if taunting her
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Kel's lips pressed tighter against each other and she stopped behind Janine. Her stance and her voice was filled with an odd feeling for Kelterra. Confidence.

~"You've taught me everything I've ever known Janine. And certainly there are things you've not taught me, simply to kill me if you had too."~

She continued walking and moved to face Janine. Her eyes were red now and looked far angrier than the rest of her which was still quite calm.

~"But there are two very important lessons I have learned from my Mistress. How to love, and the power of a sire."~

She closed her eyes, but they were glowing so brightly her eyelids did very little to stop the glow.

~"Ridell, you are Janine's Grand-sire. As I am her sire. Therefore...the only power she has over you is the power you let her. Choose to be her Mistress as you are mine...and you can control her."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Janine broke from her unseen binds, dove towards Kel, grabbed her by the neck..

"Rid is weak.. She cannot take over her own body.."

She grinned widely staring into Kels eyes

"Thanks to you.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:12 pm

Kel closed her eyes as she felt Janine's hand close about her neck. She breathed slowly and carefully and slowly opened her eyes. She made no move to stop Janine other than looking back into her eyes and saying quietly.

~"Let me go, Janine."~

Her voice was commanding despite it's whispered tone. Her eyes blazed with the curse they all shared.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Against her will, Rids hands unclasped from Kels neck, and Janine growled

-"This.. isnt.."-

She growled louder, and suddenly threw herself at Kel, knocking them both down, but as they fell, Rid seemed to go very cold, and shivering against her, muttering

"C-Cant.. take this.. much longer.."

Her voice was back to normal, as Janine had retreated
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:06 pm

As Janine withdrew and Ridell returned, Kel put her arms around her and held her. She felt the warm sand press against her bare back as the dress had no back. Her fingers gently brushed hair from Ridell's face as she whispered softly.

~"Then don't Mistress...she only has power over you if you let her...She knows your body well...but the curse has rules...rules even she has to follow..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Rid slowly pushed herself up, shaking, feeling very weakened from the switch.

She looked at Kel, and said quietly

"What were you hoping to accomplish.. pulling her out like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:58 pm

Kelterra sat up slowly but didn't let Ridell move away from her arms. She still gently rubbed Ridell's back as she spoke quietly.

~"A few things...one of which to see if you're strong enough to fight her back...another of which was to give her...a chance, one last chance to be the lover I wish she could be...but it seems...she is lost...."~

Biting her lip a little, Kel looked to the sea.

~"I don't have very much luck with the things I do...or those I love..."~

She smiled sadly at Ridell.

~"I only hope Mikal and Kas have better luck then I..."~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Rid blinked at her last comment, but tried not to ask what they were doing or what was happening.

She moved a hand to gently stroke Kel's cheek, and whispered to her

"Kel.. I will always love you.. but I had given Kas my heart a long time ago.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:29 pm

It had been a long time since Kel felt that pang of hurt deep in her chest and when it rushed up to hit her it almost brought her to tears. She reached up to press Ridell's hand against her cheek and she fought to keep her calm and precise manner.

~"Mistress...you needn't lie to make me feel better...I know what is in your heart....there is still hope for you and Kas...and I may fail but...he is the one you love...he will find the way to save you..."~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oceans of blue
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: