Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oceans of blue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Oceans of blue - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Kas did as Ridell, yelping loudly and getting pushed onto the ground. His limps twitching as he growled in pain, trying to will himself to get up and attack Janine but he just wasn't strong enough.

On the other hand, Kelterra raised her hand and the lightening stopped as it hit her palm. It clearly hurt her, as the beautiful lines of her face scrunched painfully and a deep shudder went through her body. She deeply hoped the cure wasn't destroyed as she coughed once and glared slightly at Janine.

~="Are you a foool?!I give you a chanccccce to live and keep me asssss a ssservant but you wissssh me dead...?"=~

The ground around them started shaking, as if Kelterra's anger itself was rising up from the depths of the island. Some of the huts collapsed from the earthquake.

~="You gave me thissss power...I am sssstronger than you!"=~
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Janine grinned more

-"I would never make a pet stonger then myself .."-

Her eyes slowly changed to black voids, as she just stood there staring at Kel

-"I will kill you if I must.."-

Rid was fighting slowly to her hands and knees, the shock of hit still making her body shake and twitch.

She looked over at Kas, whispering

"You okay..?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue80/100Oceans of blue - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 pm

"'lil..extra...crispy is'll..."

Kas stopped trying to get up, but his hand reached out to Ridell as he murmured.

"Think we gotta g't outta 'ere..."

Kelterra breathed evenly, her tongue flicking out to taste the air. She couldn't see very well but she could hear and she could taste and most importantly she could sense Janine quite well.

~="Let'ssss jussst leave Janine...I don't want to hurt you..."=~

She was starting to regain her true mind, the one that wanted them all to be happy and unharmed, and she was worried the snake self was slipping away again. She'd be no match at all for Janine if she lost her powers now.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Oceans of blue - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Oceans of blue - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 pm

She looked up at Kelterra, before looking back at Kas

"We.. cant leave her here.."

She finally stood slowly, and faced Janine

"Go home Janine.."

-"Shut up. Im willing to die if it means you all die!"-

Suddenly, it began to pour, and Rid rushed at Jan, but she simply reached out and touched Rids shoulder, before she dissapeared. Jan grinned at the other two

-"anyone else?"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:40 pm

"Wai R'd'll!"

He got up to stop Ridell, or at least try and grab her and get away from the two...but then she was gone...He stood facing Janine, staring at where Ridell had just been. He felt like a part of him just vanished with her. He was just staring until he heard a scream from behind him.

~="No! Misstressss!"=~

Kelterra hissed loudly and the ground shook again. This time spires of black rock started shooting up around them in a circle, but it wasn't clear if she did it on purpose or if it was just out of her rage. Her voice didn't have any of it's commanding nature to it, despite the scream.

~="Bring her back!!"=~
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Her eyes stayed black as she looked back and forth between them, grinning

-"I dont think so.."-

Her eyes settled on Kas

-"I hope your furry friends are hungry.."-

------

Rid fell to the ground, but felt that dark sand, she was back at the beach where they had docked. Looking around she didnt see the ship, but heard growls and quickly turned. Several of the wolf like men from before were slowly creeping closer.

She growled back, but this time, they didnt back down
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Kas' eyes slowly narrowed and started looking red once more but before he could attack her, Kelterra hissed at him.

~="Go! Ssssstop them!"=~

He growled at her a little, but one of the stone spires lowered. He snarled once at Janine before sprinting past and into the jungle. Kelterra took a few steps closer to Janine, moving between her and where Kas had just disappeared, preventing her from chasing after.

Kel's eyes blinked a few times as they started to gain more focus as she was starting to change back, but both sides of her mind tried to keep her from changing.

="Isss thisss ssstill about her sstealing him away from you...?"=
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 pm

-"Shut up Kel, you dont even know what happened"-

She pulled out her blade, glaring at her

-"I will kill you if I must.. My love.."-

---

Rid had no weapon, almost all the potions she had as weapons were gone, and she backed up a little into the water, but felt something tug at her foot and quickly jumped back out.

"Alrite then.."

Her hands dropped to her sides, her nails getting a bit longer, as did her fangs, and she growled louder

"Bring it on you mangy beasts.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Kelterra coughed and winced as her tongue slowly grew back together. She had no weapons but she clung to her waning powers.

-"You'll...have too...and you'll lose the only person... who loves you..."-

~---~
As Kas ran through the jungle, he gracefully leaped over roots and stones, jumping from tree to tree. Ahead he saw the beast-men were doing the same knowing there was fresh food nearby. Kas' eyes started losing themselves to the yellow beast inside of himself as his own claws started to grow, but he stopped himself form turning completely.

He landed on top of one of the other men, someone from Mikal's crew he remembered, and slit his throat and ran onwards towards where he hoped Ridell would be.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Rid had began to fight off the men, but there were too many. She couldnt stop every attack, as she felt her arms and sides and stomach get slashed at.

She closed her eyes tightly, she wasnt going to die this way.

Her eyes opened, they were completely red, she let her body get lost to the bloodlust it always craved. She began slashing faster at them, biting at whatever she could get her fangs into, until finally they backed off, and she stood there,breathing hard, bleeding from several wounds.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Kas had arrived on the beach midway into her rage. He blinked and froze just watching her get lost to it. Soon enough the wolf beasts yelped and stood back, trying to decide if they wanted her that badly or not, but it was Kas who let out a loud and deep snarl that made them turn, shiver in fear, smelling their leader, and flee further down the beach.

He turned back to Ridell, unsure if she could hear him or not and stepped a few feet closer.

"Rrr'd'll....love...ya in therrre?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:14 am

Rid just stayed staring at him, breathing heavily for several long moments, and then lunged at him, but she didnt attack him, she just hugged him tightly, her eyes slowly going back to the glowing green.

Her body was shaking a bit in pain, but wasnt healing, still poisoned.

"K-Kas.."

---

Janine growled low at Kel, baring her teeth

-"You love her! Not me!"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:31 am

Kas hugged her so tightly he picked her up off the ground. Whenever she was in his arms it didn't matter what was happening or that he couldn't remember too much yet. She was there and she was with him. His eyes turned back to their soft green almost as soon as she touched him.

"It'll be a'right...we'll let those two fight't out then go see wha's happen'd...then g't outta 'ere..."

~---~

-"I do love her...but I love you too..."-

Kelterra's changing was happening if she wanted it too or not. She fell forward onto her hands and knees as bone and muscle started to shrink and her skin shivered as it returned to normal. She tried very hard not to pant.

-"...I want...hah hah hah...you to be happy but...hah...urg..."-

She fell to her side and curled up but still tried to speak.

-"aahh!....rrrg...d-don't...kill herrrm..."-

She whimpers and moans softly in weakness and pain.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:41 am

Janine glared as she turned back into normal, she was pathetic. But she shook her head

-"I will kill them both.."-

She walked past her, and off towards where she had sent Rid

-"and you will hear her screams.."-

---

Rid refused to let go of him, she nuzzled into his shoulder, her eyes closed

"I need.. to get an antidote.."

Her body shook slightly, thinking about the poison, knowing it was what killed her unborn son. She hugged him tighter
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Kelterra weakly reached out to try and grab Janine's ankle but she was just too weak and in pain as her insides rearranged themselves. She lay panting for a long time until her eyes glanced on the body of Mikal. She could hear his heart beat, beating very slowly and she crawled towards him...

~---~

It was strange for Kas. Holding her so close him like this,it almost was like he could tell what she was thinking. He knew it was a mistake to ask...but he had to know...had to be sure of the memories...

"Was'e....ours....?
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Her eyes closed as he asked, tears almost automatically forming in them, as she nodded

"He was.."

She said in a whisper, taking in a shaky breath

"But.. that bitch.. She didnt.. give me something to ease the pain.. I t-think it was the shock of the pain.. for so long.. "

She whimpered slightly
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 pm

Kas closed his eyes tightly. There was a tight feeling in his chest and he knew it was his heart. He held her tighter and closer. In the darkest part of his mind and soul he desperately wanted to tear Janine into pieces. Her blood staining his teeth. The smarter part of him knew they couldn't kill her...not yet...not until they had the cure...

"It'll be a'right...she wun g't away with't..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 am

Rid nodded slowly, her arms wrapping tighter around him, as she took in a deep breath of his scent, before kissing his cheek

"Its.. Okay.."

--

Janine was furious, storming through the jungle, and it seemed, that the storm above head was getting worse

~I'll kill them both.. I'll make sure they both scream.~
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 am

Kas nodded as well and put his hand on the back of her head, holding her close as he closed his eyes. So many memories he knew he had...but he just couldn't clear his mind of the fog. He glanced up at the sky and whispered.

"It's get'n worse..."

~---~

Kelterra lay weakly next to Mikal who was just barely conscious. He shied away from her but she put her hand to his chest and shhh-ed him. She cuddled him, knowing he was too weak to stop her. Her hand rubbed his chest as she whispered.

-"It'll be alright...but tell me...have you ever wanted to live forever....?"-
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 am

Rid looked up as well, her eyes narrowing. She knew that Janine was getting closer

"Come on.."

She slowly pulled away, and grabbed his hand, and began to run along the beach, just trying to get away from that spot

"She'll follow us.. I know.. but we just need to get away from here.. we need more time.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 am

Kas nodded a little and squeezed her hand as they ran, then he got an idea and pulled her to a stop. His eyes changed slightly to be more yellow and he let out a loud and angry snarl which was met with something like a howl in the jungle. He turned and nodded to her as they started running again.

"Tha wolfen will slow'r down...I 'ope..."

His best guess was she needed time to recover from the poison and pain and every look he gave her was a worried one.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:14 am

She nodded back, and continued running, until she saw a broken dock off in the distance. The pain from all her wounds was getting to her, and once they got to it, she fell suddenly to her knees, gripping at the deepest one on her shoulder.

"I need.. a cure.."

She said panting. She knew this wasnt going to end well otherwise
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Nodding a bit, Kas looked up and down the beach looking for Janine, but she wasn't in sight. The beast men must be giving her hell. He knelt to Ridell and pulled her a over onto the dock and leaned her up again one of the large wooden posts.

"I...ain got a cure but...wha can I do t'elp ya? I'll to anyth'n..."

He looked at her desperately, hoping there was something he could do.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Rid opened her mouth, she was going to say she would be better if she fed, but her mouth quickly snapped shut, shaking her head

"I-I.. dont think so.."

---

Janine was fighting off the beasts she had created, and they fell one by one easily to her hand.

She was following their scent, she could smell rids blood..
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Kas watched her lips carefully and slowly reached out to run his dirtied fingers over them. Slowly he smiled as he realized what she was thinking.

"Y'r prolly stronger than me...since y'turn'd me and all..."

His hair was quite long and he brushed it back to reveal his neck a bit and whispered.

"Go ahead love..."

~---~

Kelterra broke the kiss she placed on Mikal's lips as his heart began beating normally and she whispered to him.

"You are mine now...we will leave...and pray for those we love..."

Kel picked him up, feeling much stronger as Mikal clung to her. and they vanished into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans of blue   Oceans of blue - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oceans of blue
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: