Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of Eternity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity Left_bar_bleue80/100The Beginning of Eternity Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

The Beginning of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 pm

The tavern in Booty Bay was filled to the brim that night. The goblin city was barely civilized as it was and the tavern had become the heart of debauchery and plot. Men and women of all races drank and clung to each other. Dark figures lurked in corners. Thugs ravaged and pilfered others just outside. Tossing people into the bay with wild abandon after emptying their pockets.

The goblins barely had a hold on the city at night. Their presence was limited to stopping people from entering or leaving through the tunnel that led to the small city. The rest of the bay was left to it's own accord with the goblins cleaning up in the morning.

Such was the Bay in those days. A place for the unsavories to gather. For pirates to look for work, or boast on their latest adventure. Ships were docked all over the bay and the small island around it, and even along the coast.

This particular night, one of Booty Bay's most talked about pirates was in port. He sat at a large table in the main room of the tavern. A night elf and a troll woman hung from each of his arms as they laughed and clung to him. Men and women of various races sat around the table listening to him.

"So we 'oisted up th'flag but th'thing was paint'd on 'is und'r garm'nts...and they'ere Pink!"

The whole crowd laughed at was apperently a very funny story. Kastorin grinned at the two girls in his arms.

"You two are del'ghts y'know tha? Y'r giggles are j'st like listen'n ta rain out on th'ocean..."

The two women giggled and said at the same time.

"Oh Captain Kas..."

The captain of the Green Dawn grinned at each of them. He could have any girl in port and there was more than a few glaring jealously at the troll and night elf who hung on his arm and played with his ears and giggled at every compliment he threw at them.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning of Eternity Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm

A young rogue was sitting in the corner, a cloak pulled tightly around herself as she watched almost in disgust at the women. Her orders were to take him down, she never asked questions as to why, or how, she just did her job, got her money, moved on.

Slowly she crept from the corner, she had been watching him all night. She squeezed into the table where he sat, pulling down the hood of her cloak, her red hair tied into a tight ponytail, her green eyes settling on a nearby drink which she grabbed and took a sip of.

Slowly she looked over at Kastorin, who was just a few seats away. She knew she had to get close to him to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity Left_bar_bleue80/100The Beginning of Eternity Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:28 pm

One of the women around the table stood up and it looked as if she had been working up the courage all night and declared.

"Captain Kas! I want you!"

Everyone around the table grew quiet, but were hiding back laughter. Kastorin grinned from ear to pointed ear and stood up raising his drink.

"To the beautf'l women'f Booty bay!"

He yelled as everyone picked up their drinks to add to the toast. The woman blushed profusely and sat down while others rose. Kas laughed and took a deep drink, then slammed the mug on the table.

"Drinks alla 'round!"

Everyone cheered again then Kas's eyes fell on the newest girl to sit at the table. While the others laughed and cheered he studied her with a charming little smile. As if no one else around them mattered for those few seconds he looked at her. His eyes were piecing as his grin grew studying her. He thought about calling attention to her but decided to play with her a bit.

"A'right you lot! I feel like'a drink'n contest!"

Many of the men perked up at this prospect, it was rare Kas ever gambled.

"I'll bet one bag'f gold t'the lass who drinks more than I do! Start'n with you!"

All of the men seemed to groan but weren't surprised Kas only wanted to drink with women. Kas pointed directly at the new girl who he had just been staring at.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning of Eternity Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Rid barely seemed to take notice to his gamble, shrugging her shoulders, and said

"Bring me the drinks"

She was trying so hard not to just take that opening and throw her dagger at his throat. She just looked around at the people staring at her, a small grin slowly coming to her lips as she looked at Kas

"You'll be on the ground before you know it.. Cap'n"

Her grin faded, staring coldly at him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Her expression only made him grin more dashingly as he waved his hand to the goblin bartender.

"Drinks o'er 'ere and dun stop'm come'n!"

People cleared the way around the table, standing to the sides to watch. Kas now ignored the night elf and troll, both of whom looked offended but glared at the girl, not Kas. As if she was something foul and wretched to steal their Captain away.

Kas, however, sat down opposite the girl and grinned all the more. He wasn't much older than her himself, and she was very attractive.

"Y'talk big f'r a lass o'Booty Bay. If'n stays tand'n after I pass out...gold's y'rs!"

He paused and that grin of his grew even more.

"'An y'can 'ave whate'er else y'want from me!"

The people around laughed while some women glared. They all thought he meant to let her have her way with him, but there was a glint in his eye. He knew nothing of the woman, but he knew she was dangerous, she wasn't there to pretend she was important to him like the others. There was something more about her...
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 pm

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head a bit, and stood up, untying her cloak, as it drifted to the ground, revealing her clothes underneath, a black shirt tyed up to under her chest to reveal her stomach, as her dark pants hugged her legs tightly, a few pouches hanging from her belt, as she sat back down, narrowing her eyes at Kastorin

"Tell you what, I'll drink you under the table, take your gold, and be on my way. Then these ladies can have their fun with you"

A drink was placed in front of her, and she held it out to cheer him

"And you'll never see my face again"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm

There was no mistaking the look he gave her then as she dropped her cloak. That grin just kept on getting bigger as he leaned forward, a drink was st down in front of him and he gulped it down without hardly noticing it.

The crowd around them fell silent as they bantered.

"An what'f I wan m'fun with you...?"

His eyes looked over her. She was a mystery. She was dangerous, and what made him like her the most...she didn't want him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Rid drank her drink down quickly as well, slamming her mug down onto the table

"If you get close enough to touch me with those hands without me cutting them off, then you'll have gotten further then anyone else has"

She had another drink sat down in front of her, keeping her eyes narrowed onto his

"Now drink"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Another drink set down, another one vanished.

"Poor dear! This'ere girl's onna dem virgins! I c'n fix tha!"

Despite his words, the look in his eyes seemed to tell her he was putting on a show, trying to get her to slip up and reveal to him something...anything of who and what she wanted. And, he thought to himself, what it would take to see her without that lovely shirt covering her so well.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Rid was matching him drink after drink, her eyes fixed on his, every drink seemed to make the thoughts of not killing him then and there faulter.

She just wanted to get the job done, get out, and move on.

He was obviously show boating, as everyone cheered at them, stared, listened as if they had planned it all out for their amusement

"I bet I can fix you if you try to fix that.."

She pulled out a dagger, twirling it in her hand, and then stabbing it into the table with a grin on her lips
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:13 pm

"Tha's cute talk lass. Cute. J'st cause y'c'n use a dagger dun mean y'can 'urt some'n with't"

He took a deep drink of a mug and slammed it on the table upside down. He crossed his arms as if that one drink won the contest and everyone cheered as he stared at her. each drink tuned out more people around him, focusing him on the girl in front of him.

"Y'ever kill'd a man?"

His hand flashed and he stuck his own dagger into the table, as if that too ended the contest, but as the drinks kept coming he kept drinking, his eyes staying on hers.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:16 pm

Rid continued matching his drinks, nodded at his question

"You have no idea what Ive done with this dagger.."

She grinned coldly, her hand slipping to her leg, grabbing another one, and without even looking under the table, flung it at him, making sure it caught on his pant leg but not his leg, and stuck into the chair, dangerously close to something he wouldnt want stabbed

"Or that one"

She was starting to feel the effects of the drinks, but was looking just fine
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:26 pm

No one noticed the dagger, but Kas sure did. He freaked and pushed the chair back falling over. His pants ripped and everyone went silent, not believing he just lost the drinking contest. He got to his feet and laughing boisterously.

"A'right lass! Y'win! good game! Y'got ol Kas for tha night! Y'r place'r mine?!"

He crossed his arms and everyone around him thought he let her win just to make her happy. The look in his eye's however showed he realized her real intent. He looked to Ridell again and waited to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Rid slowly stood up, a slight grin on her lips as she pulled her dagger from the table and stuck it back onto her belt.

"Yours, Cap'n"

As she said Cap'n, her tone went quite serious despite the grin on her lips. She walked over to him, wrapping her arm around one of his, whispering quietly near his ear

"You know why Im here.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Kas took her arm and waved to everyone and they cheered and laughed making way for them. He walked outside with her, where the docks were still heavily populated by people enjoying the night or taking advantage of others. He led her towards the biggest ship in the port that was painted green.

"Who sent'ya? some'n from Silvermoon?"

A few of the rabble about the Bay waved and yelled out towards him and he smiled that charming smile waving back to them.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:07 pm

"Since you wont be around much longer to find out on your own.. Im sure it wouldnt hurt to know"

She rolled her eyes at him being like a celebrity

"Yes, someone from Silvermoon. He wanted you gone very badly.. Im starting to see why.

If I had been heading through here and seen all the things I saw tonight, I would of just done it for free"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 pm

He laughed loudly and squeezed her arm as the neared the Green Dawn.

"Really? You'd j'st hate y'rs'lf if ya learn'd the truth then huh?"

Kas grinned at her with his dashing grin as they reached the ramp.

"If'n I'm gonna die t'night...I wanna die on me'ship out at sea, if tha be a'right with'ya?"

There was heavy alcohol on his breath from their contest earlier but he only seemed slightly impaired.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 pm

Rid nodded slowly

"So be it.."

She just followed where he lead, each person they passed seemed to watch, thinking he was just going to have another night with the woman of his choice.

"It'll be a bit more private that way anyways.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:02 am

Kas led her up the ramp onto the ship, which looked ready to sail at a moments notice...yet there was no crew she could see. He let go of her arm and turned to look at her.

"I ain the type to run a'ay fr'm a fight so y'r gonna 'ave t'a trust me on this... gos tand up by tha wheel..I'll wake me f'rst mate and 'ave'm get off tha ship...an we'll sail just a bit out t'a sea."

He winked at her, wearing that grin constantly, and didn't wait for her to respond as he turned and went below decks. He went to the first mate's cabin and roused the man awake. He filled him in on the night's events and told him what he planned. The first mate thought he was insane, but they had sailed together for years already.

soon enough Kas and his first mate appeared on the deck and the first mate helped him un-moor the ship before going down the ramp. Kas gave him a knowing wink and pulled it up as he waited for the ship to get a wind before letting out the sails and running up to the wheel next to Ridell.

"Thar we go! So wha's y'r name any'ay?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 am

Rid was at the wheel of the ship, she had never been on one of the boats, ever. She backed off a bit, to let him take it, before looking at the grin on his face that just made her roll her eyes a little

"..You can call me Rid"

Almost constantly her hand was sitting at her belt, on the handle of her dagger, just watching him closely
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am

"Glad t'meetcha Rid! I m'st say y'r are ravish'n. Simply stun'n. Really."

He turned the wheel a bit to avoid the docks as they pulled out to sea. Morning was a long way off but the moon cast brightly down upon the water and lit up the deck of the ship which didn't look too old, but well traveled.

"Y'drop'd y'r cloak and me jaw j'st abou'dropp'd with't.'

He flashed her another grin of his and winked.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Rid shook her head a bit, obviously ignoring the mans comment

"whatever"

She leaned on the rail, her legs not used to the sea, as she was having a hard time keeping her balance, but tried her best to play it cool so he wouldnt notice

"So you're being generally calm about an assassin coming after you.. most start begging for their lives once they find ouy"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Kas flashed that grin at her again, before looking out over the open water as they left Booty Bay behind. He seemed to be searching for something.

"Ain no fun ta do tha..."

More that grin stretched as he pointed the ship towards what looked like larger waves not too far away. He fasten a few robes on the wheel to keep it heading towards them as he turned to look at her.

"b'sides I dinna say I w's gonna j'st -let- ya kill me...tha'd 'ardly be fair don'tcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Rid nodded a little, holding onto the railing

"Would be boring if you just let me kill you.."

She pulled out her dagger and faced him, but still held onto the railing, trying to shift her body with the waves, trying to get used to the boat instead of solid ground or else she wouldnt stand a chance

"I think we're far enough out now.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Kas glanced over his shoulder, the waves were getting choppier. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her. He leaned back on the wheel, having no trouble at all with the boats rocking.

"Na quite yet...we ain far 'nough out. Someth'n I learn'd of folk na used ta tha sea...only matter a time b'fore they can't stand'p...or worse...get sick...and y'j'st drank a'least 10 drinks..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Eternity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: