Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of Eternity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Rid glared at him, shaking her head

"It would take more then some choppy waves to make me sick.. like you."

As the waves got worse, she held onto the railing tighter, just watching him, unsure of what he was planning exactly, but she knew she wouldnt fight close to as good as she knew she could on the choppy sea's
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Kas held up his hands with a shrug.

"I ain as sick as y'think...I ain e'er been with a wom'n I dinna love...and tha aint been more than a time'r two."

They reached the choppiest part of the area he was hopping for. At times they almost seemed to hover above the deck. He held on to the wheel and it didn't bother him much. He continued grinning and watching her.

"'An tha truth is I think i'm in l've with'ya Rid...y'r sexy and deadly!"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:12 pm

"You're such a liar."

Her eyes were still narrowed on him

"Everyone has heard the sob stories from the women you left. And that was much more than two.. In fact, Im pretty sure that who ever did hire me.. did it at the request of several woman"

As each wave crashed into the ship she struggled to hold onto the railing
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:25 pm

His grin turned from something charming to something almost deadly.

"L'ft beh'nd sure...dinna mean I 'ad sex with'm! Na a very good Assas'n are ya? Na get'n tha facts straight...f'shame!"

A particularly strong wave tossed them a bit in the air, at the same time he unsheathed his rapier. When their feet hit the deck again, the point was aimed at her throat, but he didn't attack her yet.

"Y'g't a choice Rid! Jump o'er tha side and swim back ta shore...or stay 'ere and be beat'n!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Rid blinked at the wave, landing back on deck just to feel the cold steel at her neck. She looked at him, heard what he said, and using her dagger, hit his rapier away

"It doesnt matter, you broke their hearts"

She felt her stomach suddenly lurch, but tried not to let it show

"Now.. Im going to get my job done.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Kas laughed and didn't bother to hide the fact he was playing with her. He took hold of the wheel and yelled out.

"Come'n get me then Miss Rid! Ha!"

He heaved himself up over the rail in front of the wheel and landed below on the deck and waited for her to come after him, all the while grinning that charming grin of his.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Ridell stumbled down the stairs, being thrown around a bit by the waves, but seemed to slowly be getting used to the waves.

She held out her dagger, narrowing her eyes on him, until she felt her stomach lurch again and backed off towards the railing of the ship

"Goddamnit.."

She muttered to herself, as she turned around, leaning over the side of the ship as she coughed
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Laughing quite hard, Kas walked over rapier still in one hand and gently pat her back as she heaved.

"Tell me, can ye swim when y'r sick?"

His grin grew but something stayed his hand. He didn't toss her over the rail...yet at least. He had grown to like her, how easily she walked into his trap yet fought so hard to resist him and get her job done. He admired that.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

She turned, wiping her mouth and glared at him

"you think you're so smart and charming. "

Her dagger was still in hand, but she was still holding the railing tightly to not fall

"Im sick of people like you.. thinking they can just play with hearts and walk away.."

Her eyes almost became pained, and she looked away, looking almost ready to have another go
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Kas slowly shook his head, stepping back getting ready to defend himself.

"Tha ain wha I think about m'self...na at'll...the appearence j'st 'elps out sometimes...it aint noth'n person'l and they'll g't o'er me...m'j'st some scoundr'l and all..."

She seemed to be at least a little honest with him, so he was with her. He figured there was more people out there that hated him then liked him, and no one really -knew- him for him.

"It breaks m'eart a lil every time if y'gotta know...really does..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:45 pm

Rid shook her head, not believing a word of it

"Save your breath.."

She muttered, looking almost ready to pass out more than fight. As another wave shook the ship, she stumbled and fell to her knees, her dagger slipping out of her hand as she sighed

"How is this in any way fair.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 am

"Eh? I lied, ya. Dinna figure tha out?"

He chuckled at her and walks over kneeling. He took up her dagger and stuck it in his belt.

"I planned on throw'n ya over board to the sea...b't I kinda feel sorry for ya...dinna think y'd get tha sick..."

He watched her, not getting any closer as he thought on what to do.

"We'll...damn't...I c'n't j'st do tha now...you'll ne'er make't back ta the bay...sail'n aint y'r thing..."

He grabbed her gently and pulled her over to the mast and leaned her against it.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 am

As he leaned her against the mast, she seemed to move in just about a second, but in that time, managed to grab her dagger back, and held it to his neck

"I never miss a job.. I never mess up a job.. Otherwise my job giver has free reign to kill me"

Her eyes narrowed, but she didnt strike out, didnt kill him. Even she wasnt totally sure why.

She then sighed deeply and threw her dagger into the deck, and slid down to sit on the deck, crossing her arms over her chest, not even looking at him
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:25 am

Kas froze when the dagger was to his neck but he continued to grin. Even if she did kill him, he didn't seem to mind too much. He stood up and stepped back and mimicked her for a moment, crossing his arms but extravagantly pouting. He slowly grinned at her.

"Tell'ya wha...I like ya..and I'd sure 'ate t'see ya kill'd...so we'll put back int'a port, you slip off int'a tha night g't bett'r and come aft'r me again some oth'r night. It'll be a date ya?"

He grinned all the more at her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:28 am

Rid was obviously not in the mood for his jokes

"It has to be done tonight.."

Even though she was sitting, another large wave knocked her over, and she suddenly punched the deck, and stood up, holding onto a nearby rope

"Just turn this goddamn ship around"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 am

Despite being as amused as he was, he bowed his head and says quite solemnly.

"I'm really am sorry f'r na be'n wha you 'spected. 'An I really dun wan t'a see ya g't kill'd...ah w'll...y'r choice Rid..."

He turned and left her to her sickness and walked up to the wheel. Whenever a wave hit the ship causing it to lurch he always had a hand on a rope or rail as if he'd been raised on the ship. He unroped the wheel and turned it back towards the Bay. The wind caught the sails and put them at a pretty swift pace.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:06 pm

Rid sighed deeply, trying to figure out what to do. She hoped,that maybe once they got back to land, she could get in an attack of some form.

She just stayed sitting on the ground, and out of the corner of her eye, was watching him.

She still wasnt sure why she didnt just kill him when she had the chance just minutes before
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Kas had been wondering the same thing and in that boyish manner of his called out.

"Oi! Why dinna y'kill me? Is't y'do wan me? Cause I can anch'r us down f'r the rest a tha night! If y'think you could 'old y'r stomach in f'r tha long tha is!""

He laughed and leaned up over the wheel to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 pm

"Ugh.."

She seemed to almost shudder visibly, glaring up at him

"You think you're such a smooth talker, lady after lady falls for you, but I wont ever"

She stumbled up to the wheel, her eyes still narrowed at him

"And I swear to god if you even try to touch me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Closer the inched to port and the more she talked, the more he grinned. He glanced at her, that grin of his quirking his lips.

"I a'ready did 'member? Twice now e'en."

He laughed and winked at her. He really was enjoying teasing her and found himself looking forward to having her chase him all around the world. He sure hoped she'd not get herself killed.

"Dun worry we c'n sleep t'gether anoth'r time when y'r n't so...so...wobbly!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:08 am

Rids eyes narrowed more, as she was holding tightly onto the railing

"We'll see.."

She knew she had to do something about the person who hired her. Once he found out she didnt complete the job, he would probably try to kill her. She looked out at the bay as they neared it and sat on the steps nearby, rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 am

The Green Dawn put into port, just as the sun started to slip up into the sky. Some of his crew was already on the dock waiting for the ship to arrive. He jumped down and did his best to slow the ship and tossed lines to the men on the dock but he held up his hand to stall them from trying to get aboard.

He walked over to Rid and held out his hand to help her up.

"Well this's't. Y'c'n still try ta kill me if y'want...I wouldn't blame ya..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:04 am

As the ship came to a stop, she stood, and looked at him, letting out a sigh before simply walking past, not even taking his offer for his hand as she stood. She walked past the crew, pushing past them as she did.

She saw a few of the people. stumbling along the docks, barely able to keep their balance from how much they drank just a few hours prior, from the night before.

one guy made a comment, asking her if she had fun with Kastorin, and she promptly shoved him into the water as she walked past
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 am

Kas leaned on the wheel as the crewmen slowly stared mooring the ship and getting ready to set out on another daring adventure in hauling goblin engineering parts to Tanaris. He grinned to himself watching Rid walk away, thinking he'd very much like to see what woman again someday and hopefully not with a dagger at his throat. Only time would tell.

-"Oi Cap'n...thought you were gonna toss her overboard?!"-

His first mate made him jolt and look over and he laughed.

"Na...got'r out there and we 'ad an epic duel. Epic! We made tha sea tremble we did. In tha end we j'st were so e'enly match'd we decid'd t'call it off an fight again 'nother day!"

The captain laughed again which caused his first mate too and shake his head.

-"Sounds like she gave you a run for your gold an' you were lucky to get away!"-

Kas gave his first mate a look and for a moment between them the first mate could tell more than anything fun happened out there. At least anything Kas would say was fun. Kas smirked and looked out over the bay again. He said quietly.

"I d'nno Devon...b't I'd sure like ta see'r again..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 am

Rid walked through the forests towards Grom'gol, not taking any precautions, not slipping into the shadows as she normally would. Simply walking. Soon after it began to rain, and she got on the Zeplin to Undercity, going to the underpart and sleeping for the ride.

As she got to the teleport stone to Silvermoon, and felt that familiar, almost gut wrenching feeling from the pull it did until her feet landed in Silvermoon, she pulled out her dagger.

She walked to a small house near the entrance of the city, and went into the basement, where there was a large Alchemy lab, and a man sitting in a chair, very few windows on the walls

-"Aha! Did you finish him off? "-

"...No"

-"What?! What kind of damn Assassin are you?"-

He then saw the dagger in her hand, and his eyes narrowed. She rushed at him, and he grabbed a nearby vial, throwing it at her so it smashed against her chest. She automatically stopped, screaming in pain and falling to her knees, suddenly feeling like all the air had been sucked out of her lungs and her scream stopped, but the man had still been too slow, as he slowly fell over to the side, a dagger in his throat.

She gasped for air as she crawled up the stairs, the effects slowly wearing off as she was finally able to breathe normally, and disposed of his body in the evening, as she began to look at his lab, and began to use it as her own..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Eternity   The Beginning of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Eternity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: