Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:59 pm

She shook her head a little

"Im good so far.."

She was feeling a little light headed, but better then the last time. She stood, nearly toppling over just from the slight movements of the ship since she was so used to being on solid ground, and then she sat back down

"Maybe.. I just shouldnt move.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Kas couldn't keep from laughing and he nodded.

"Best y'don't. I prolly should move'ya down ta the guest cabin but...meh...y'save m'life and junk..."

He moved over his overly ornate bed and threw himself down on it.

"So, where we take'n ya?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Rid thought for a bit, trying to think of where would be safe, then nodded to herself

"Get me as close to Tarren Mill as you can.. Without pissing off the humans at Southshore. Theres a place near there for.. "

She bit her tongue

"Well.. It would be safer there"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Kas raised his eyebrow.

"Taruen Mill? Tha undead place? Are ye nuts? They're undead! With lil bits fall'n off of'm and ugh...ew...gross-ness..."

Kas sighed a bit and got up.

"If y'need to puke, do't out tha window. Or I'm strapped ya ta the hull f'r tha journey....blast'd woman..."

He mutters something about never getting sex as he left the cabin and headed up to talk to his crew. He told them they had a very special person to sneak past Southshore and they'd need to get a hold of their contacts before getting there. And the crew set to work sailing and using birds to send out messaged. Kas sighed and leans on the back of the ships rail.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

After he left, Rid shook her head, and looked at the bed, then went over, and crawled under the sheets, feeling exhausted, and she took the chance to rest.

A small dagger in her hand was under the pillow, as she went into that state of being barely asleep, enough to rest, but not enough to be unaware of her surroundings
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Kas just stayed on deck lost in his thoughts, but mostly just enjoying the sea. His crew had been cut in half thanks to the Stormwind Guard and he wasn't looking forward to trying to find new people. Maybe he could get a few men from Southshore. There was always one hard pressed person needing a second or third chance at life there.

He got lost in watching the waves as he always did and closed his eyes, just feeling the motion, hearing the waves crash against the ship and smelling the sea air, salty and fresh. All the while smiling. This was one pleasure no woman could ever give him.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 am

After a couple hours passed, Rid woke up just from the sound of the creeking ship, and slowly stood, slipping back into the shadows, moving up onto deck, in behind Kas, and, just to take him off guard, pressed her small dagger to his back, but not to hurt him

"It would just be so easy.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:49 am

Kas grinned as what felt like a knife pressed to Ridell's side.

"I ain tha lost in tha sea love...she speaks t'me she does....

Still grinning he rose his hand to show he was just poking her side with his thumb and was talking out his arse as usual.

"Oh..an love? Wave."

Just then the ship lurched up a bit as it rode a taller wave.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:37 am

Rid grinned at him, but then tilted her head slightly confused, until she felt the ship lurch, and fell backwards, grabbing a nearby railing and holding onto it tightly. She stayed stealth, although she could of sword she hit one of the crewmembers when she fell on accident.

She moved back over to Kas, but now was holding onto a nearby railing, and spoke low

"How much longer..?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:30 am

Kas crosses his arms as the ship rocked and moved about the waves, just grinning wildly at the sea. He didn't glance at her, knowing he'd not see her, but he knew where she was. He knew every sound on his ship even the near silent footfalls of someone who didn't know how to walk on deck of a ship in rough seas.

"bout a day, depend'n on if we g't word from our contacts...long'r if'n we dun. If'n'we do...then w'j'st sail righ on into Southshore, take a boat to their wee dock an j'st walk righ through town..."

He flashed a grin to where he was pretty sure she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:38 am

"You can walk into town.. I'll be in the shadows going around.."

She looked out at the waves, watching them, although more dreading the big ones it seemed

"Going to go back down.."

She bumped into him as she walked past, still finding it hard to walk on a moving ship, and went back below deck
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 am

Kas grinned a bit and turned, yelling at one of the crewmen to alert him as soon as they get word from Southshore and then he went below following after Ridell. He hit the galley first and made a cup of special tea. He then went to his cabin and went inside.

""ey sicko...brought someth'n f'r ya...make y'feel alil better..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:44 am

Rid was sitting in a chair, basically clutching it so she didnt fall over, and looked up as he walked in, and saw the tea, eyeing it suspiciously.

"You know.. the last thing I drank poisoned me.."

She then looked at his face

"How do I know you arent just bringing me out to sea to die?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Kas looked genuinely hurt by her words and stopped in the middle of the room. He gave her quite a sad look.

"The bloody'ell I do tha for? Risk'n my neck and m'ship to 'elp y'r ungrateful arse and y'think I'm j'st take'n y'out here t'die and collect'n on some damn reward? Ouch, love. Ouch."

He walked the rest of the way and all but shoved the tea into her hand.

"It's g't medicine innit. T'help ya from be'n sick."

He didn't want for her to say anything and started walking back out.

"Only bloody malicious thing I wan f'r ya is ta sleep wit me! Try'n t'kill'r...the 'ell.."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 pm

"HEY!"

Her voice was very sharp as she stood up

"Lets see you get betrayed by the only person you've ever trusted in this world okay?!"

She was out of the chair,the tea shaking in her hand, as she slowly sat back down, and began to drink it

"Its.. hard for me to trust anyone. Dont take it personally.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Kas spun around and glared at her. He wasn't even sure why it was making him so angry.

"Lady, y'best g't used ta have'n t'trust people sometimes. Whatcha gonna do all y'r life? J'st be alone and kill people till someb'dy kills ya and y'end up die'n alone in some dark alley somewhere?"

His face was even a bit red as he just threw his arms up.

"Besides look't y'r line o'work! Y'expect t'be able to trust anyone who kills people? Y'think I trust ya j'st cause ya saved me life? I trust ya cause y'cna be trust'd. M'just try'n t/elp ya for stars knows why."

He crossed his arms and grumbled quieter.

"Sex can't be tha great..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Rid backed away a little as he yelled at her, and looked down at the floor, feeling something she very rarely felt, ashamed.

"... Im sorry.."

She felt some tears coming to her eyes. It had been a long time since she had a awakining like that, do the truth. She dissapeared, not wanting him to see her crying, although small whimpers could be heard as she went past him and out the door
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:26 pm

"Ah dun...do tha..."

He sighed as he heard her slip past him. He shook his head. Why was he so mad? worse still, why did he yell at her and make her cry? He felt like the world's biggest arse.

Sighing again he slipped from his cabin and went up on deck. One of his men called him over and showed him a message. He grinned a little bit and nodded. When asked what exactly they were doing and what was in it for them, Kas simply replied, 'J'st count this as a person'l favor f'r me ya?' and winked before heading below.

He called everyone below decks to get above and start working the lines and the ship to get them to Southshore with all haste. They complied and he started searching for Ridell.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:44 am

Rid found herself a corner behind several barrels, sitting with her arms wrapped around her legs, sniffling, trying to stop herself from crying anymore.

She wiped at the tears under her eyes, and saw Kas down the way a bit. She stood up, and crept a bit more closer to him, before sitting on a barrel behind him, her normally tough voice, an almost soft whisper

"I didnt mean to upset you"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:43 am

Kas honestly didn't hear her move this time or sniffle and jumped almost high enough to hit his head on the ceiling of the storage room. He blinked then turned around, pretending he didn't just get scared out of his wits.

"Eh?...well...we're e'en cause...I dinna mean t'make y'cry either...I d'nno why I got so mad really..."

He rubbed the back of his head, looking down at the deck.

"I'm sorry fer it...j'st...y'can trust me...honestly tha only malicous thing I'm gonna do t'ya is try and talk y'inta kiss'n me and gett'n inta m'bed...otherwise there ain no sense in turn'n on ya...I aint...tha evil ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:10 am

Rid nodded a little, her feet kicking slowly like a kid.

"Its very hard for me to just trust someone.. everyone Ive ever trusted has tried to sell me out, even.. the closest.."

She bit at her lip a bit

"...I'll try to trust you its.. just.. hard at first.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:16 am

His mind started wandering about, seeing her there like that and he couldn't help but think about how adorable she was looking. Not to mention the fact she hadn't recoiled at the idea of kissing him.

"Aye...well...whoe'er betrayed ya was downright foolish. 'cause y'seem to me like yer pretty honest overall. And y'sure are deadly. Still durno why y'aven't killed me yet..."

He shrugged and walked a bit closer to hand her the message they had received.

"Everyth'ns set up in Southshore. We'll set in port 'round 1 or 2 in tha morn'n. Aint barely anyone gonna be up. Y'can sneak in with me or y'can do yer disappear'n trick. Either way we'll meet up at tha Mill. 'Less y'wanna j'st go it alone."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:29 pm

She shrugged a bit

"My.. end goal is actually Silvermoon. Ive got a good place to hide there.."

She then looked at him

"I dont know if you want to come with.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Kas grinned in that dashing way of his.

"Depends on if'n I get to see y'r bed or not. Yer going to try and stop tha people that are come'n after ya, aren't ya?"

He looked back at her, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:13 pm

"Well that may be hard.. as to me not having a bed to see."

She never slept inside a house. She preferred being outside, being with the elements, wether it rained or snowed, she didnt care.

"So.. goodluck with that.. Cap'n"

She stood and walked past him, bumping into him as her feet still hadnt gotten used to the moving ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: