Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:30 am

With a confused look, Kas blinked and put his arm around her and readied himself to go with her. He could smell her being so close and he couldn't help but blush a little, something he almost never did. She really was different...

"I ain weird...I'm charm'n...an where we go'n?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 am

"Back to the Inn before you make your ankle worse"

She walked slowly along the dock, trying to resist her urge to drop him into the water. When they got to the inn, she sat him in a chair, and sat down across from him, waving over a bartender. She obviously didnt care it wasnt even noon, she ordered a drink. She crossed one leg over the other before looking at him

"I dont think you're that charming.. You stare at anything with a good sized chest"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 am

Kas hobbled along smiling more and more as he noticed things about her. The way she carried him...and wore her shirt...and looked around...He grinned to himself. He wanted this girl in one way or another.

He sat in the chair and slid one over to prop his ankle up on and shook his head as the bartender asked if he wanted anything. He then flashed a grin at Ridell.

"And y'do 'ave a 'good sized chest' Rid."

He winked at her.

"So y'gotta tell me the truth now...I earn'd it...why the 'ell ;aven't ya tried to kill me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Rid took another drink from her glass, ignoring his comment

"Im not sure"

She looked at him, eyeing him up and down before shrugging

"you annoy me more than you charm me.."

Finishing her drink in other large gulp, she sighed as she put the cup back onto the table

"Or maybe Im just trying to get closer so I can kill you when you dont expect it"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Of everything she said, he must have only heard one thing.

"So I -do- charm ya? So ya admit to't! Y'ike me! Ha!"

Kas laughed and grinned all the more for a moment, then grabbed a dagger from his boot and stuck it into the table between them.

"If it's true y'dun like me...then go'head. Take tha dagger an stab me. Righ 'ere. Righ now. I wun e'en stop ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Rid rolled her eyes

"I didnt say.."

The his last offer made her look up, a slight grin on her lips.

She wouldnt kill him.. not yet..

"Okay"

And in a flash, the dagger was in her hand, and she was leaned on him, the blade pressing to his neck, as she whispered into his ear

"I dare you to tempt me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:02 pm

He grinned. Faced with death and all he did was grin at her. He rose his hands up slowly and looked into her eyes.

"Go'head. Kill me. Ain no one 'ere t'stop ya. Bet I was the only man t'ever get away form ya huh? Well I'm let'n ya 'ave y'r chance Love. Kill me."

His grin just grew as he spoke, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Rid couldnt help but grin back, he wasnt afraid of her. That was something rare.

She took the dagger, stabbing it into the chair between his legs

"Oh you're going to let me have my fun"

She said, pulling away and going to the bar, getting another drink, still with a grin on her lips. She thought he was just like the rest, all talk but scared to die, but she was starting to think otherwise
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Kas looked down, and stared at the dagger. He wasn't scared to be killed by her, but he was scared to be irrevocably disfigured in his lower regions. He felt sweat down down his forehead as once she was away he grabbed and pulled the sharp blade out of the chair and far away from his nethers.

"Y'r nuts lady! Ain no fun with't me nether y'know! What if I wan babies someday huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:27 pm

She grinned wider and looked over her shoulder at him

"Pray you never want children one day?"

She said with a wink.

"Or just dont tempt me, I have a wicked sense of humor.."

She got another drink, and began to sip from it, but suddenly began to cough, gasping a bit as she was gripping at her throat.

The bartender goblin seemed to run off and up the stairs, as she growled beneath her breath, closing her eyes tightly, holding her breath
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:33 pm

"I think you an me wo-...the 'ell?!"

He jumped up as best he could, though it was more like falling...up. He quickly hobbled over to Ridell, casting a glare at the goblin as it ran off. He put his hands on her shoulders steady her.

"If'n tha lil bastard poison'd ya b'fore I get to bed'ya I'ma kill'm!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:20 am

Rid glared at Kas, but was holding her breath. She could taste something from the drink, something obviously not supposed to be there. It was sending her into a fit of coughs, but after about 2 minutes she began to breathe normally.

Her hand moved from around her neck, which was now red from her gripping at it so tightly in pain.

When she spoke, she spoke very low, muttering

"Only problem with being a killer.. is people want you killed.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:24 am

Kas never took his hands off her shoulders, supporting her. He knew it was all he could do for her. If he left to get help she'd most certainly be dead by the time he got back and he wasn't about to let her die alone, but he was surprised as she seemed to slowly recover without any help.

"Y'ain a kill'r...an why dinna that kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 am

She took several more deep breaths, her whole body in a cold sweat

"Part of your training.. as an assassin.. is to build an immunity to most poisons.. So they cant kill you.."

She had to pause between words every so often to catch her breath. She was feeling very light headed

"Its.. not an exact science but.. it doesnt.. kill us so.. I guess its a plus.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Kas nodded a little, not even knowing there -was- an assassin school out in the world, but he figured that was probably the point. He slowly let go of her...then kept a hand on her shoulder, trying to make light of the situation.

"Well I did wan t'see ya all sweaty and breath'n 'ard...course this ain as fun as tha tradi'n'al way..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Rid looked at him, giving him a glare that would probably kill if it could.

A couple more minutes passed before she seemed to be okay, and slowly stood, her hands a little shaky still trying to push off the poison.

"I think someone is mad at me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Her glare only made him grin and wink at her, but he didn't move away until she stood up on her own, then he leaned on the bar to take weight off of his ankle. He nodded once.

"Well I guess so ta try'n poison'ya...this aint tha fail'n to kill me thing come'n back t'aunt ya issit?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 pm

She shook her head a bit

"The guy was a loner.. I took over his house actually, no one has even taken a second glance at it"

She sat down, her head spinning a little still

"Its got to be something else.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Kas picked himself up and sat on the bar, watching her and trying not to let himself look worried over her.

"Piss any'ne else off lately? Seems like someth'n y'd be good't..."

He started to reach for a bottle of drink, but decided with all the poisons around he better not bother.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:31 pm

"You name anyone and Ive probably pised them off lately.."

She muttered quietly, just trying to stay upright

"But no one has killed me yet.."

She leaned on the bar, a new goblin coming over, looking like he had just been fishing as he put his fishing rod to lean against the wall, and looked around slightly confused, but shrugged
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Kas frowned a little and spotted the new goblin and pointed at him

"You!"

He rushed over and grabbed the tiny man by the front of his tunic and held him up into the air.

"List'n ere ya? I know all y'gobbies keep in touch wit each other...who tha 'ell tried to poison Rid huh?"

He shook the goblin a bit to get his point across that he would injure and probably kill the goblin for the information he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:17 am

The goblin was taken by surprise with a bit of a yelp as he was lifted into the air, but he wasnt talking.

Another goblin came over and said

-"Hes got no tongue, cant answer ya"-

Rid sighed slightly and looked at the other goblin

"Do you know who tried to poison me?"

-"Nah.. That one wasnt familiar"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 am

Kas set down the mute goblin and straightened his tiny little tunic and muttered.

"Sorry m'friend..."

He went as far as pouring the mute goblin three separate drinks before patting him on the head and looking at the other goblin.

"Well wha'd he look like then eh? A gobby from Gadetzan?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:38 pm

She nodded a bit

-"Aye, or Ratchet, couldnt tell"-

Rid was still feeling a bit wobbly, light headed, she slowly got from her chair

"Need to lay down.."

She muttered, dragging herself up the stairs and basically falling into the bed, even with her eyes closed it felt like it was spinning
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm

Kas watched her go up the stars and frowned much unlike himself.

"Poor 'lil lady...all sick..

He looked down at his bandaged ankle then to the goblin.

"Come wit me ya?ain gonna leave'r alone but I wanna know all y'saw come'n!"

He limped his way upstairs and sat down with an oomph just outside Ridell's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: