Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eternal Love - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:44 pm

The shield around her dissapeared as the fireball hit it, leaving her undamaged

"Oh.. A challenge.. How I love these!"

Her hands moved to her sides, both being engulfed in fire, as she threw an immolation spell at Telken, and turned, throwing another at Thoog, testing what they could and could not take, seeing just how far they could go
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

Thoog growled and prepared himself to be hit by the spell but Telken waved his hands, one for each spell and caught them while the flew and with a flick of his wrist made both turn on Gabane.

"Don't do this Gabby...."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Gabane grinned as each spell hit her, engulfing her in flames, but she just stood there, her gear nor her burning

"Oh but its so much fun.. cant I?"

She went to cast another spell, but stopped, grinning even wider

"Seems you shouldnt of left them alone.."

She pointed over his shoulder, towards the stables, as Kase collapsed, Dari was trying to move, to help her, even through his own pain, he wanted to find out what was wrong
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Telken only glanced briefly behind him, at the same time however he pointed both hands at Gabane then lifted them. His magic glowed blue underneath her as she rose up into the air.

"We are no longer playing by the rules you go by Gabane."

Tyndar wouldn't let Darissar go, for any reason, but Kat moved swiftly to Kase's side, the crying baby held in one arm as she knelt down next to Kase.

"Miss Kasengae?!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Kase was very pale, obviously unconscious, but she was still trying hard to fight for air, it becoming harder and harder with each breath

----

Gabane was struggling to move, but then just relaxed, and stared at him, then at Kase

"I think the missus is having some problems.."

She tapped her chin, just touching the armor made the top laying fall away like ash, showing a molten like armor beneath it, which soon hardened back to black

"So have you heard of her adventures?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Katsura whimpered and called out "Mister Telken!" but the man seemed to ignore her. Inwardly it was driving Telken insane and breaking his heart not to be by Kase's side but there was only one person he thought could stop her from dieing.

"Stop trying to kill her, and tell me of them. Unless of course you wish me to stop holding back..."

His eyes seemed to flash a little more blue and it seemed to Gabane like the air around her was getting thicker.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:18 pm

She didnt seem to mind what he was doing, she was enjoying seeing the pain in his eyes.

"You know that handy dandy little mark you two have? Well! I was sent after her one day. Burned the thing off. Since then she seems to be losing herself.. look at her Telken. Shes skinnier then when you last saw her. Paler.. weaker.. Im surprised shes lasted this long.

And honestly.. Im not doing a damn thing"

She held up her hands, to show she wasnt casting any magic

"Shes dying"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Telken's hands started to close and around Gabane the blue magic seemed to be everywhere, slowly closing in on her with force that may soon crush her if Telken didn't stop.

"So you did that...tell me how to save her. Now. If she dies your life will soon follow after, and I will make the demon's evil look like a gentle breeze."

Telken was growing angry again, as evident by Thooghun starting to look restless shifting from one foot to the other. Tyndar growled worriedly towards the other stable, finally just letting Darissar go to his mother. her worry so strong that she was willing to see if he could help.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Dari quickly rushed over to Kase, closing his eyes tightly as the dark magic from Gabane felt like spikes in his chest, but he still picked up his mothers head, looking her over, trying to figure out what to do.

Soon after, he looked up at Telken and Gabane. He knew no magic, but Telken knew lots. He stood up, looking much more determined then before, and walked towards them, pushing past Thoog as his hand suddenly reached out, pressing past Telkens magic with ease and grabbed her by the throat, for the first time, she looked a bit afraid, gripping at his arm

-"I swear I will kill you you wench!"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Telken blinked in surprise at Darissar and stepped back, letting his magic fade for a moment. Thooghun looked grumpier at being pushed aside but did or said nothing. Tyndar stalked after Darissar and looked up at Gabane, growling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Dari grabbed her hood, pulling it off and tossing it aside, so he could look into her eyes, growling as well at her

-"Tell him how to save her or I will choke the life out of you.."-

She nodded quickly, and he let her go, her stumbling back as she was let go, looking at Telken, then Tyndar, sighing deeply

"Telk.. Get that mark back on her and she'll be fine.."

She was now staring at Dari closely, to make sure he didnt attack her again.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Telken nodded once and was already flexing his hand and summoning his magic to it. He looked to Darissar. Tyndar growled still and stepped closer to Gabane.

"Do not kill her Darissar...she's a victim just like you are."

Telk gave Dari one last look before running over to the stables. He rushed to her side and looked at Kat with a very small and quick smile.

"Love..."

He saw she was unconscious and reached over to take her right hand. He faced his palm over the back of it and closed his eyes. Like so long ago, he reached out wit his magic to mix with hers and used their combined magic's to create and greenish blue mark matching his upon her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:37 am

As his magic began to mix with her own, her breathing began to steady slowly, and as he finished, her eyes opened weakly, seeing Telken, feeling that same feeling from the first time, figuring what he must of done, and she smiled slightly

"My.. love.."

Her hand slowly turned to squeeze his, but she was still quite weak

-----

As Telken walked away, Gabane stared at Dari coldly

-"What is wrong with you kid? You could have infinite powers, and youre not taking them?"-

Darissar didnt say a word, he just stayed staring at her

-"Shame.. really.."-

She knew he was much weaker then Telken, but chose not to attack him yet
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:27 am

Telken's hand held hers rightly, the marks glowed and pulsed in unison to their heartbeats as the magic tried to sync their pulses to one another. He smiled slowly at her and whispered.

"It will be alright now Kase..."

For a long moment Telken had forgotten completely of Gabane and Darissar. Kat however, looked up at the two in the distance and bit her lip, wondering what was happening and if Darissar was alright. Misha was still crying a little and now trying to crawl her way to her parents. Kat looked down at her and struggled to keep her in the dreanei's lap.

"Not yet little one...shhh...shh..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Kase smiled softly at him, then looked back at Darissar, who was holding his ground, even though his body was shaking now in pain, just from being near Gabane

"Go help him.."

She sat up slowly, already feeling much better

"I'll be alrite.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Telken nodded to Kase, then leaned close and kisses her lips softly and whispering 'I love you' before he stood up and went running back towards Gabane and Darissar.

Katsura inched a bit close and let Misha make her way to her mother. Kat smiled a bit at Kase and says quietly.

"Are you sure you're alright Miss Kase...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Kase nodded, smiling and picking up Misha, already, her pale skin seeming to have a bit more color

"Better then Ive been in a long time.."

She watched Dari and Telken closely, staying out of the way with Misha, not wanting her getting in the middle of it

----

Darissar backed away as Telken came back, coughing a bit, looking drained as he continued to fight a bit, and backed towards the docks, sitting there, away from everyone else, making sure he wasnt going to harm anyone
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Kat turned her attention to the others, and seeing Darissar move away she got up swiftly and moved over to the dock, taking one slow step at a time towards Darissar, glancing nervously back at Telken and Gabane.

"D-Darissar..?"

~---~

Telken nodded silently to Darissar as he moved away, Tyndar following after to stay close by him. His eyes fell on Gabane as she stood there, her face exposed. His voice was less stressed this time and his mood much calmer as Thooghun looked on.

"Thank you Gabane, though I'm sure the demon will be quite displeased that you helped us. However, if you help us defeat the demon once and for all...he'd have no hold on you, and you could have your own power."

He held up his hand to forestall comment.

"However...if you use that power to destroy and hurt others, I will be like your sister and destroy you. If you leave me with no other option."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Gabane narrowed her eyes

"He has no hold on me.. I chose this"

She then looked off towards kat as she moved closer to Darissar, and suddenly Gabane was wrapped in darkness, only for a moment, and when it dissapeared, her hood was back in, those red glowing eyes narrowed on Telken

====

Dari looked at Kat, and slowly stood, almost collapsing as his knees shook, but he managed to hug her gently, but firmly
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:24 pm

"Just as you chose to listen to your father and summon that infernal..."

Telk took a step closer, still staring where her eyes had been a moment before.

"When will you start giving yourself your own choices? And stop relying on others to make them for you?Or are you so blind with power that you've become just like your sister..."

~---~

Katsura put her arms around Darissar, hugging him tightly and keeping him on his feet. Her tail curled around him pulling him that small bit closer. Her voice was soft and lost.

"Darissar...what do I do...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:59 pm

His eyes closed, but slowly he seemed to relax against her, trying to push the pain aside, feeling her cold skin as he gently kissed her cheek, whispering

-"Just stay with me.."-

Kase was watching from nearby, and smiled at the two, before looking down at Misha, who was staring at Gabane

"Its okay.."

---

Gabane shook her head, as a large scyth appeared in her hand, one made of ice, but it was obviously also wrapped with darkness, yet she didnt attack

-"I make my own choices.."-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Kat touched his cheek, keeping him close and not letting anything come between them. Her skin cooled more as they stayed close and she whispered.

~"There is no where I would rather be..."~

~---~

Telken appraised her scythe and nodded slowly.

"So you are going to make the choice of letting your heart stay evil...and ultimately dieing a painful and worthless death? I thought you better Gabane.."

There was disappointment in his eyes as he looked at her. It was like a father's broken heart watching her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Gabane slowly shook her head, looking off to the mage nearby.

"Her.. She has potential. I got this from a very special person.. "

She layed it down in the grass, as soon as her hand let it go, the darkness dissapeared, leaving just the frost

"I'll go.. for now. but I will be back.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am

Telken watched her, his disappointing frown growing more. He looked at the scythe.

"I will not let her use that...if you got it from the demon..."

He shook his head slowly and said in a whisper.

"Gabane...if you ever decide to free yourself from him...I will help you..."

His look turned sad and sincere.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 am

"The demon only gave me magic, everything else I get on my own. A friend gave it to me, a long time ago. It is of no use to me, but she.. is a mage"

Kase pointed at the scythe, all the grass around it was frozen. She then turned and walked away, shaking her head, and as she only got a few steps away, she dissapeared

----

As Gabane dissapeared, Dari relaxed immediatly, hugging her a bit tighter, but still trying to be gentle. He began to slowly rub her back, his hand not being so shaky now, and he whispered into her ear

"I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-
Jump to: