Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Eternal Love - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Tyndar tilted her head at Kase and nodded. Kat nodded as well to the mother as she went off to rest and lifted Misha's arm tow ave and she said in the cutest voice she could muster.

"Sleepy sleep mommy!"

Misha giggled then renewed her assault on Kat's tail, gumming the tip of it viciously after catching it. Kat shivered a bit and just smiled from horn to horn. The feline moved a bit closer, as if creeping up on then but laid her head down and stared at Misha.

The baby blinked and looked up, tip of the dreanei's tail poking the inside of her cheek as she entered a deadly staring contest with the sabre.

~---~

Telk smirked bitterly and shook his head.

"True power like that comes with a price...as he has done to Gabane...I still believe I can save her however...though..."

He frowned deeply as a thought occurred to him..

"If there was a way to force him to inhabit Gabane...she might be pwoerful enough to overcome him...but...getting her to want too..."

His frown only deepened more as something tingled in the back of his head. He looked up at the doorway and it seemed like Thooghun was talking, but there was no sound. Still, Telken nodded slowly and turned to Darissar.

"Kase has laid down tor est for awhile...if you feel you can control him for the time being...Miss D'Moto and Misha are on the dock playing."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Dari nodded, quickly standing, wanting so badly to see her. He took a deep breath, and walked up the tunnel, past Thoog, and stopped as he watched her playing with Misha, and smiled, as he slowly walked over to her, stopping a few feet away.

"May I .. join you?"

His voice was obviously quite nervous
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100Eternal Love - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Telken watched him with a worried frown, but walked up to Thooghun, having a silent conversation with him, before Telken moved to the stables and laid down with Kase.

Kat jumped a little as she heard Darissar. She bit her lip looking up at him and studied his face. She nodded slowly, nervous too of what he was thinking about the news she had given him. Misha looked up at her brother and made a happy noise holding her arms out to him.

Tyndar, however, growled a little deeply and protectively in her throat as she stared at Darissar, but made no move to stop him from joining them.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
Eternal Love - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eternal Love - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Dari looked at the saber, saying low

"Its okay girl.."

He sat down beside them, picking up Misha and holding her up with a smile as she giggled, and then hugged her close and closed his eyes, it being much too long since he had the chance to. He then looked at Kat, and reached his hand out to gently grab hers

"How.. have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Tyndar didn't seem overly convinced, but she let her eyes close a little bit. Kat blushed slightly as she touched his hand. She felt so different now, bashful and nervous. Nothing like she was before...but it wasn't the demon that made her nervous...

"I've been...scared...for you and worried..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm

Dari nodded a little, still smiling down at Misha, who was tugging on his hair, as if looking for his horns like Kat has.

"As Ive been so.. so worried about you.."

His hand squeezed hers more, as he gently pulled her closer, kissing her cheek

"How are you.. with.. "

He looked down at her stomach
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Kat couldn't keep herself from giggling a little at Misha, her her joy slowly turned to seriousness as she felt tears start to rise to her eyes, just from how badly she had wanted to feel his lips against her skin again.

"Our child...?"

She smiled sadly at him.

"I want him or her to have their father...safe...and well..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Dari nodded slowly, speaking low

"I'll be fine soon.."

He moved his hand from hers, instead to drape it over her shoulder and pull her closely, resting his head on hers, moving Misha between them, who was still trying to find his horns

"We'll be a family.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Kat leaned heavily on Darissar. Feeling stranger and stranger. As if their roles had changed. When they met it was she who touched him but now...

She closed her eyes, smiling just a little. Her tail wagged slowly before wrapping around Darissar's waist and gripping him tightly.

"Darissar...I love you...."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 pm

He turned his head to kiss the top of hers gently, before resting his cheek back on it

"As I love you my dear.."

Misha yawned tiredly, all the excitement finally wearing her down. He went to go bring her to Kase so him and Kat could rest, but then he saw her and Telken laying down and just smirked a bit, holding Misha a bit closer

"It will all work out.. You'll see.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:26 pm

His words encouraged her a little. Made her feel warm and her skin warmed with the feelings inside. He took Misha's little hand in hers and held it gently as she nuzzled Darissar's shoulder gently.

"I believe you...when you say it...Dari..."

She looked up and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:09 pm

He smiled back at her, and couldnt resist leaning in to kiss her softly, but then just moments after, he felt his body suddenly shake, quickly handing Misha to her and backing away, gripping at his chest

-"D-Damn.."-

---

Kase suddenly woke up to a bad feeling, her hand automatically gripping over the mark that was no longer there, but she felt something and shook telk, her breath seeming quite shallow
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Kat's face paled and she quickly took Misha and stood stepping away from him. Tyndar growled deeply and sprang to her feet and didn't hesitate to lunge forward, trying to knock Darissar down and pin him.

~--~

This time it didn't take much for Telken to waken and sit up alarned. He looked to Kase and swiftly put a hand over hers on her chest.

"Kase!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:01 am

Dari braced himself for the large cat, but didnt move, getting knocked over onto the grass and pinned down by Tyndar, his whole body randomly convulsing, as darkness had started to close in on him, it visible to everyone else. He was trying his hardest to fight it off

-----

Kase gripped harder at her chest, her mouth hung open as it became very hard to breathe, only able to take in very short and small breaths, her other hand gripping telks shoulder in desperation as she leaned on him. She heard the growls from Tyndar nearby, and turned her head to see Dari pinned down.

She whispered as loud as she could near his ear, which wasnt loud at all

"H-Hes.. H-H-Here.."

Off in the distance, a shadowy figure was slowly walking towards them
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 am

Kat shuddered at the feeling in the air and watched helplessly as Darissar convulsed. Misha started crying loudly but she was so lost in those few moments watching the man she loved being crushed by darkness. Then she heard a voice yell out. and she went running for the stables.

~----~

Telken held onto Kase tightly and whispered to her to keep breathing. He didn't notice his hands were shaking due to a new presence coming closer to them. He looked back at Darissar and Tyndar doing her best to keep him from being able to get up and harming anyone...while not harming him too much either.

"Katsura! I need you!"

Telken yelled once he saw her just standing there staring. She started running over as Telken merely shot a glance towards Thooghun at the doorway. The demon heard his list of commands in the time of a heartbeat and started for the sabre and elven man.

As Kat arrived Telken looked up at her and spoke quickly.

"Do not leave Kasengae's side and do not let anyone....-anyone- take Misha."

The look Telken gave Katsura was sad but a commanding one. He meant Kase as well. Telken didn't know if the demon could take Kase over, but he knew that would be the thing to irrevocably break her heart and she would want Misha safe above all else. The mage seemed to understand though she looked very frightened and moved to Kase's side. Telken leaned close to Kase's ear and whispered.

"I love you, Kasengae...whatever happens...I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Kase's mouth opened,tried so hard to whisper it back, but she couldnt, her breath had caught in her throat, as she was still gasping for air.

----

The figure off in the distance continued walking closer slowly, each step sent Darissar to convulse again. As the figure got closer, it was obvious who is was, Gabane, ready to fight off the people who were stopping the demons plans, who were holding him at bay.

She knew if she didnt help, the demon may take away her powers as well

----

As Gabane got closer, Darissar screamed out in pain, still trying so hard to fight off the demon, not wanting to hurt anyone anymore
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Telken looked into Kase's eyes, and there was a look there that showed her he understood what she was trying to say. He smiled that small warm and fatherly smile of his he had when they first met, then stood and turned away from her. He pointed to Thooghun and the demon moved to stand by his side. He approached Tyndar and Darissar and knelt next to him, putting his hands on either side of his head.

"Darissar! Listen to me! And listen well! Fight him! Keep him at bay! Do not let him return now or we're all going to die...your son as well!"

He stared hard into Darissar's eyes, trying to show the younger man that Telken in fact loved him and worried about him like he was his own, but Telken knew the presence that was growing closer. Knew what little time they might all have, so he didn't wait for a reply.

He stood, and looked to onyx Thoog. They were changed, Telken and Thooghun. The trip to save Durion had done things neither fully understood yet but they hoped it would somehow help them now. He glanced back towards all of his family, then turned. He patted Tyndar once on the head and he walked forward to meet Gabane.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:46 pm

As she saw Telken walking towards her, Gabane stopped, and summoned a Void walker, who slowly moved at her side, and she walked right up to Telken, only her red glowing eyes visible, along with skulls that were attached on her shoulders, but they seemed to be staring intently at Telken as well

"Long time no see.. "

She said with a grin, even though her mouth was covered.

"If you'll excuse me I just need to have a chat with Darissar over there"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 pm

"Indeed it has been quite some time..."

Thooghun moved to appraise the voidwalker. His towering black form staring down at it as if it were a fruit to be squashed instantly and without mercy. Telken clasped his hands behind his back, or at least it looked that way as he palmed a soulshard from the pouch on his back.

"You look rather well...I think at any rate, but I'm sorry Gabane. I can't let you get any closer. You see my future son in law is having some problems, as you well know, and I'd very much like to save him, and you from that demon."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:13 pm

"save?"

She laughed, holding up her gloved hand, as darkness wrapped around her hand,and in the backround, Darissar began to scream in pain

"He gave me this magic.. I let him use my body whenever you try to intervene.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Telken smiled slowly and made a cutting motion with his hand and the darkness around her hand turned blue, then vanished as if it hadn't been there at all.

"You do not want his magic. You do not want to destroy families again. You told me this, and I know it to be in your heart Gabby. This...is not who you are."

He looked over her armor that was so dark and infused with evil.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Gabane just shook her head as the magic dissapeared

"Oh Telk..You poor poor old man.."

She grinned coldly behind her mask, just staring him down

"The power hes given me.. Is so much greater than yours.. dont tempt me.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

"I'd rather not have you show me Gabby...with your help we could destroy him forever...your stronger than he ever will be..."

Thooghun grunted very quietly, hefting his large onyx sword to rest on his shoulder. Tyndar however,used the time to drag Darissar into one of the stable's stalls next to the one Kat and Kase were in.

Telken kept his right hand in front of him, the left seemingly just resting behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:35 pm

She shook her head at him, her eyes narrowing

"Just let me do my job.."

Suddenly the void walker dissapeared, a shield appearing around her, as she began to chant, and rushed at him, one hand aimed at his chest, the other at Thoog, as two very powerful shadow bolts shot at them

-----

Dari was twisting in pain, clutching to the large cat in pain just from Gabane being in the same area
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Looking much more graceful then a man his age should he started to dodge the bolt even before she cast it. His other hand shot out, throwing the soul shard at her as it burst into a fireball that flew at her chest.

Thooghun, however, merely took the shadow bolt to the chest, it rippled like water as he hefted his sword and made ready to attack pending the outcome of Telken's fireball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Love   Eternal Love - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Love
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Eternal Love-
Jump to: