Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 am

The man had very deep green eyes, grinning at Kas, shaking his head

-"ah, so you're just as arrogant as her"-

Rid stumbled to her feet, her hand on the stool for support, her other hand on her stomach as she was trying to catch her breath

"S-Shut.. up.. You'll pay.. f-for that.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Kas shrugged his shoulders and kept on grinning.

"Lemme tell'ya someth'n there boyo. This lass aint j'st another rogue. She's onna tha best I e'er seen. Smart and quick. An I aint e'er met a rogue tha can best me like she can. Y'r bett'r off just run'n now and hope I c'n talk'r outta chase'n yeah down..."

Kas paused for a moment, glancing at Ridell and grinning widely.

"One more thing mister, I'm pretty good at distract'n."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Rid raised an eyebrow as she glared at Kas, shaking her head

"This is not the time for your jokes.."

She muttered, and looked back at the man

"Get going"

He laughed and shook his head, walking with a limp on his right leg, using the cane to not fall over
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Kas' hand hit his head as he gave a helpless look to Ridell.

"Y'were supposed to get'm while he was list'n'n t'me banter...oi..."

He crossed his arms and all but glared at the man as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Rid shook her head

"He only.. hit me because I went after him, he didnt pose a threat otherwise"

She sat back on her stool, the bartender setting down another drink for her

"If he comes back.. its another story.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:24 am

Kas slowly sit down next to her and leaned on the bar as he emptied the mug of his drink and motioned to the bartender for another.

"So wha...?Y'always go pester'n old men...?"

He winked at her grinning ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 am

"I only bug someone who may be a threat to me, but some just seem to stick around like a bug.."

She tried not to grin, and took a deep drink from her glass

"A very big bug"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 am

"Stop be'n a light f'r me to be attracted ta and I'll stop bug'n ya...sexy lady..."

Kas grinned widely and looked at the bartender.

"Y'think she'd realize she'd attract less attention if'n she st'ped be'n so beautiful ya? But look't her! Wear'n those tight clothes...walk'n that walk...mmmm I wan'ya Ridell...let's go upstairs...come'n!"

When he looked at her, he tossed her a tiny wink as if to say 'please don't kill me, I'm just teasing.' As if that would do him any good.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Rid sighed deeply, the bartender chuckled

-"Hes right you know"-

Her head shot up as she looked at him

"Youre kidding right?!"

-"Nah, You're a good looking gal."-

She sighed, realizing she now had two people against her

"Whatever"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:06 pm

Kas jerked a thumb at the bartender.

"I like this guy. You should list'n to'm. He knows things he does. S'long as he dun start hitt'n onya...cause y'r mine..."

Kas grinned like a fool, just waiting for Ridell to get sick of him and deck him.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:33 pm

As badly as she wanted to, Rid kept her fists to herself. She seemed to look different then normal, she almost looked sad, and stood up without a word, walking out.

The bartender sighed a bit, shaking his head

-"Poor girl.."-

He said low

-"You should stop playing with her like that."-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Kas rose his eyebrow.

"Where ya- huh?"

He looked to the bartender and blinked. He slowly shrugged and downed his second drink.

"I ain play'n with her...think I'm fall'n 'ard for her. 'Cause tha's wha either of us really need...ta be in love..."

Kas slowly shook his head and motioned for another drink.

"Wha happened ta her anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:04 pm

The bartender began to make another drink for Kas, watching as Rid just stood at the doorway, and spoke low

-"Shes only ever been in love once, but he was really just getting close to her.."-

He put the drink in front of Kas, still watching her

-"She beat him.. luckily. Hope the bastards in hell.. anyways. Shes been very..touchy on that subject since"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Kas shrugged and took a hearty sip of his new drink.

"Ya well...I'm j'st a pirate in love...dun care much bout tha reward on'r head. I could make tha in one trip ta Stormwind and back. She's j'st alot prettier when she's happier, y'know?"

He took another long drink.

"At any rate. Tha girl wan's t'love some'ne. I can tell. And tha some'ne is gonna be me."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:27 pm

The bartender nodded slowly

-"Dont let her chop your head off"-

He passed him another drink, that looked almost purple, and nodded towards rid

-"Give her that.. it helps calm her down"-
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 pm

"Either of them aye?"

Kas smirked and looked down at the drink picking it up and swishing it in the glass before nodding to him.

"Cheers mate!"

He hopped off the stool and walked over to Ridell and bowed his head a little bit.

"The ole man over there said this's yer favorite drink..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Rid had her arms crossed over her chest, and then looked over her shoulder at the drink. She reached out and took it from his hand slowly, saying very quietly

"Thanks.."

She took barely a sip of it to taste it, before taking a larger gulp.

"Suppose he told you why I act up like that.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 am

Nodding slowly, Kas stood next to her with his hands clasped at the small of his back.

"Well..y'kinda told me y'rself on tha boat too...thing is love..I dun care wha happen'd t'ya...I aint'im. I'm me...an wha I wan from'ya 'as noth'n t'do with sell'n'ya out t'know one..."

He closed his eyes and dug deep into the feelings that had been growing up inside of him concerning her and he said quietly and sincerely.

"I wan y'ta be happy...t'smile and be safe...dun ask me why...a'first I j'st want'd to stay alive...then t'sleep with ya...now...I dunno..but I aint him..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:04 am

Rid took another deep drink before nodding slowly to him

"Alrite.."

She wasnt sure what to say to him, she didnt know why he was being so nice to her, even though he just said all those things. was he being serious?

She turned to face him, the drink having made her feel quite warm as it always did, and she nodded over his shoulder

"Its a nice night out.. come on"

She walked past him, finishing her drink and setting her cup on a table as she passed and went out the other doorway
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:47 am

He blinked a few times. 'Alright come on'? He blinked a few more times until he realized she was outside already. He hurried after her and took to walking beside her. He kept his hands behind his back as he looked around the city.

"Been months since I been'ere... always amazes me though...so big and whas tha word...eleg'nt..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 am

Rid walked over to the nearby fountain, it was still dark out, but from the lack of people she could only assume it was quite late. She sat on the grass and sighed lightly, looking up at him

"Im still amazed at how even this much is still standing.."

She rubbed her arms a bit, before just looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Kas stood next to her and watched the fountain and the water running through it.

"Aye...tha deadies sure did a number on't...Me pa brought me'ere when I was like...5...was breathtak'n..still is too...despite tha scar..."

He looked down at her, just trying his best to keep from making jokes or comments that would upset her.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Rid nodded slowly, still rubbing her arms, and layed back into the grass slowly, putting her hands behind her head and closing her eyes.

She could always feel her skin tingle when in the city from all the magic.

She heard someone walking over, and looked up, it was the bartender with 4 drinks.

-"Closing up soon, just dont break my mugs"-

He put them on the ledge in front of them

"Thanks Mac.."

He nodded to them both, before walking back to the inn
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Kas nodded to the bartender with a smirk as he finally sat down in the grass next to Ridell. He reached up and grasped a mug and took a healthy drink of it.

"Good stuff tha...know'n'im long? Musta t'be so friendly with'im. Nice fellow though. Maybe I'll import'im some exotic stuff...I'm ramble'n on ain I?"

He shoved the mug's lip into his mouth to shut himself up.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Rid smirked a bit as she watched him walk away

"Hes the only friend Ive had most of my life, he watches out for me"

She downed a whole mug of the purple drink, before laying on her back again, feeling that spinning sensation from having a bit too much to drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: