Moonlit Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Sonata

Dusky shadows clear way to moonlight that lights this little corner of the internet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hot week in the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Name: Telken
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Being very un-Kas like he ignored her and crossed his arms asking her again.

"Where y'wan t'go? We ain g'nna be pass'n by no where dec'nt 'less y'tell us now."

The crewmen finally managed to climb back on board and was backing away from the pair but trying to stay close enough to listen in.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitsonata.forumotion.net
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Name: Kasengae
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Rid glared a bit, crossing her arms over her chest as well

"Where ever you want to drop me off"

She knew she had lots of places to go, on both continents. But she was very curious as to why he was being so rude suddenly to her

"Now what the hell is your problem"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue80/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Kas turned his back towards her and -slowly- started to walk away, not caring if she followed him or not.

"Y'r m'damn problem lady...d'nno why tha 'ell I bother t'elp ya...na tha I did!"

He spun around and pointed at her, whatever was bothering him must have been something inside his own head.

"W'just 'eard about a grand treasure out 'ere and we want'd in t'get it! "ad t'make up for tha losses in BB after all!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:
One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Rid glared at him, shaking her head

"Fine then, Fine"

She stepped backwards towards the edge

"Should of just left me for the goddamn undeads"

She sat up on the railing, and just glared at him more

"I thought you actually cared.. I knew I was stupid for thinking it"

She fell backwards into the water and dove under, and began to swim inland, towards Tirisfal, not caring how far of a swim it was, feeling strangely hurt
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Kas blinked as he heard a splash and turned around to see Ridell swimming back towards Tirisfal.

"The 'ell is she do'n..."

He sighed a bit and turned to the crewmen who was pretending not to listen.

"Get tha fish'n net...."

He ran off as Kas got the wheel man's attention and pointed at Ridell. Soon enough the ship turned and easily caught up with her, and within a few moments a giant fishing net was cast into the water and hopefully over Ridell.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:57 pm

As she felt the ships waves, she dove a bit more under, but soon after, felt herself tangled in a net. With a bit of ease though, she pulled out her dagger, and sliced it open, swimming out of it and back to the surface, and she yelled up

"You make no sense! First you help me, then you seem to want me gone, now what, you want to help me again?! Make up your goddamn mind!"

She was obviously frustrated, angry.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Kas leaned over the rail and yelled out to her.

"Now y'know 'ow y'made me feel! aint to fun is't!?"

His face was very hard to read, even to those who had known him a long time.

"Y'got two choices love! Y'swim back and y'trust me and we put this stuff b'hind us...or y'keep swim'm and dun see me e'er again!"
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:50 pm

Rid was glaring up at him, just swimming in place, then sighed deeply, and swam forward towards the boat.

She began to climb the ladder, and when she got back onto the deck, she walked straight to Kas, and said low, but with a lot of force in her voice

"Dont play those games with me, I swear to god.."

She walked past him and up near the wheel, just leaning on the railing
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 pm

He hid it very well but he was relieved to see her turn and swim back. He didn't say anything as she walked past but he followed after her, leaving what crew there was looking confused. He leaned close to the wheel and whispered to the man there who nodded and set course again.

Kas walked up behind Ridell and spoke low to her.

"T'be far you start'd these 'games'...I'm selfish y'know...if I dinna think I could 'elp ya with someth'n...I wouldn't...y'decided wha I could and couldn't do...and y'urt me a bit...t'protect me or na...y'push'd me away again..."

Kas shook his head a little slowly and turned.

"M'cabin's yers if y'wan it...I'll be with tha crew make'n sure y'get a fair share of tha treasure..."

Without saying anything else he walked away from her, across the deck and down below to stop the others from taking too much and trying to hide it as they usually did.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Rid just stayed leaning on the rail, not saying a word, just staring at the water. She didnt care about treasure, she didnt need it. She figured she would give it to B so he could get away from working at the inn and relax with his family.

Sighing deeply she rubbed her face and walked down below deck, down to the cabin, and layed down slowly. She looked over her arm which had been attacked by whatever the hell those bugs had been when she was looking for the switch, and just covered it with her sleeve before closing her eyes, trying to get some rest, even though she felt that pang of guilt from Kas.
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:55 pm

A few hours went by and Kas had picked out a sizable portion of things he thought Ridell would want. From gold to jewels to a nice set of throwing daggers and even a full sized dagger that he was sure it must have been a legendary weapon of some sort.

It looked archaic but it was razor sharp and had a slight glow about it that must have meant it was magical. He gathered up the things and set back through the ship and almost silently slipped into his cabin. He glanced at her laying on the bed and said nothing as he sat the sac down on the table. He pulled out the dagger and set it next to the bag so it would be the first thing she saw, then left as quietly as he came to just go sit out on the rail of the ship and watch the sunset as they sailed.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Rid had heard him come in, but didnt move, just listened, heard him set something down aside from a bag. As he left she sat up and walked over, looking at the dagger. She held it, swung it around to feel how it shifted about her hand.

It felt much lighter then it looked, and she tucked it into the other side of her belt, and looked through the treasure. Pulling out the throwing knives and tucking them into her pouch she did up the bag so none fell out.

She then went up on deck, and saw him on the railing, and walked over, just leaning beside him, not saying anything
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 pm

He held a small metal object in his hand and tapped it on his knee. He didn't glance at her but he knew she was there. He just kept watching the sun set over the waves as he slowly raised the harmonica up to his lips and began to play.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm

Rid stayed quiet, staring out at the water, until her eyes slowly closed, listening to him play.

She felt bad by now, for everything that had happened, and everything she felt she had done. She whispered quietly

"Im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Kas paused in his playing and whispered back.

"If I dun really love ya...y'd be drag'n food..."

He brought it back to his lips and continued on playing.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:48 pm

She didnt want to interrupt, but she still asked

"Why do you say you love me?"

She was still staring at the water, but slowly her gaze turned to him

"I just.. I dont .. understand how you could"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:02 am

Kas' eyes fell slowly to the rail he was sitting on and he finished his song. He tucked the harmonica back into his pocket and slowly shook his head.

"D'nno...I j'st know't t'be true...sorry I couldn't give'ya a bett'r answer..."
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:06 am

Rid nodded slowly, unsure of what to think, and it seemed before she could even think, she said low

"Then kiss me"

The look on her face was more curious then anything

"Nothing is true if theres no feeling in a kiss right?"
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:11 am

Slowly, Kas' head turned to look at her. He blinked slowly then hoped down from the rail and faced her. He looked as if he might say something but nothing opened his mouth. He slowly stepped forward until he was standing close enough to smell her.

His hands slowly reached out and cupped her cheeks and pulled her mouth close...until it met his lips and he kissed her deeply. His heart stopped for a moment then began beating loudly. If he had his eyes open, he would have noticed one of the most rare sights the world had ever known. A Green Sunset.

Had he been paying attention and not lost in the kiss, he wouldn't have known what to make of it. The legend was the sun rising meant his life would change forever...but the sunset...
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:29 am

Rid's hands slid to the back of his head, keeping his head close as their lips locked in a kiss. She felt her heart beat hard, not used to it doing that. She knew that she normally got close to her victims to kill them, but this was different, he wasnt a victim, he wasnt a target anymore, and when she realized it, she blushed deeply.

After quite a long bit, she slowly pulled her head back, her cheeks being quite red by then, and she whispered

"W-Well.."
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:39 am

Kas' cheeks were blushing slightly as well, but he seemed to be trying not too. He shrugged a little, and despite how hard his own heart was beating and how badly he wanted to just start kissing her again...he shrugged and teased.

"Kiss'd bett'r...not many...but a few..."

It was an outright lie and she could most likely tell with the way he was staring at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Rid was biting her lip a bit, chewing on the inside of it, before suddenly just rushing at him, her hands at his shoulders to pull him back to her as she kissed him deeply again, gripping his shoulders so hard her knuckles were white.

She didnt know why she kissed him again, all she knew was that, she didnt want to stop
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 pm

This time, Kas' cheeks went bright red as her found himself not pushing her away or stopping her and kissing her back. His hands slowly rested on her hips as his eyes closed and he felt the world spin around and around. His hands gripped her a little tighter. The sound of his own heart beat so loudly in his ears he couldn't hear the waves crashing on the side of the boat. The heat from the passion of the kiss didn't let him feel the coolness of the night air as it blew across the ship from across the sea.
Back to top Go down
Kasengae
Admin
Kasengae

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:12 pm

Rid didnt seem ready to stop, minutes passed before she finally did though, realizing she had been holding her breath the whole time.

She pulled her face just enough away to break the kiss, her eyes stayed closed, still gripping at his shoulders, wanting to say something, anything, but she couldnt figure out what
Back to top Go down
Jase Dakota
Admin
Jase Dakota

Character sheet
Experiance:

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Kas breathed deeply as she pulled away, having held his breath as well. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over her face. He opened his mouth slowly and tried to form a few words but nothing came out until he whispered.

"Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot week in the jungle   One hot week in the jungle - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hot week in the jungle
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Sonata :: World of Warcraft :: Oceans of blue-
Jump to: